Adriana's BioDesignation: AdrianaAdriana's Bio2 years ago in General Fiction More Like This
Faction: Autobot soldier
Age (Earth Years): 19
Adriana stands at 24 ft tall and weighs 2.2 ton. Her armor is red with a hint of gold. She has a horn helm that falls from the back of her helm. She has a slender figure that makes most mechs want her. She has piercing blue optics like all the Autobots. In battle mode, she has visors that cover her eyes and a mask similar to Optimus Prime.
Alt. Mode(s): Cadillac CTS V Coupe
She carries around with her Cybertronian bow and arrows and katanas. Besides her loosely weapons, she transforms her servos into blaster cannons and blades. Each of the blades is sharp enough to cut through any mech or femmes frames or objects.
Adriana was born and raised as a human being. She grew up under strict and firm rules thus causing her to run away from her parent’s abusive behavior at the age of eight. It was then that she started to live with her grandfather, who to
Rainmaker Novastorm ProfileRainmaker Novastorm Profile4 years ago in Profiles More Like This
Subgroup (if applicable): seeker: Rainmaker
Primary Function: propulsion specialist with aircraft and specialized alt modes
Height: 32'(34' with the SU-35 alt mode)
Power level: (out of 5): 4
Alt. Mode1: modified F-22/ Cybertronian jet/ later changed to a modified SU-35
Blade staff with heat emitters
2 Trilithium plasma cannons
Trilithium is a highly-toxic waste product and a volatile substance, trilithium was highly-sought after for use as a powerful explosive. Storing and moving it was a highly delicate process and required specialized equipment.
When introduced into an atmosphere, trilithium resin acts as a biogenic weapon and is lethal. Two hundred kilograms of trilithium resin is enough to make a planet uninhabitable to Humans for fifty years
Created by Shockwave, Novastorm lacks almost all emotion or sense of humor. He is quick to anger and is usually unpleasant to be around. Despite his personality he is very smart a
Clipped Chapter 1"Oh scrap," Starscream cried out as he saw the motorcycle autobot enter the small enclosure he'd found in the cave. He had one hand on a minuscule deposit of energon, and was otherwise preoccupied with keeping himself clinging to the rock face a good twenty feet off the ground.Clipped Chapter 13 years ago in Romance More Like This
"Starscream, I had a feeling I'd find you here," Arcee said with a cold stare, raising two guns and preparing to shoot. "This is for Cliff-"
"Wait! WAIT! This cavern is unstable from over mining-!" He curled up and covered his head with his arms as two blaster shots came his way, descending to the ground at an alarming rate. The relatively short tumble was not nearly as concerning as the small rocks that hit him while he lie on the ground; only a warning of the much more substantial boulders that hurriedly followed.
Starscream moaned in discomfort as he came to, a sharp pain twinging right broad wing. Without thinking much of the situation he was in, he jerked left as he sat up. A sharp metallic sound echo
100 Ways to Annoy Starscream100 Ways to Annoy Starscream:100 Ways to Annoy Starscream3 years ago in Humor More Like This
1) Inform him that Megatron will always be the better leader of the Decepticons. Always.
2) Take a video of Megatron beating up Screamer and post it on Youtube. Be sure every Decepticon and Autobot sees it so they can taunt him about being Megatron's bitch.
3) Ask Starscream where his 'Kiss the Cook' apron is. After all, he has pointed out in multiple universes that he is 'home Megatron' like the good little wife he is.
4) Tell G1 Screamer that in Prime he has 'obsolete' technology that he refuses to upgrade it. Oh yeah, and he no longer has his precious null-ray.
5) Tell Starscream that he is a lying, big-headed, bitchy suck-up of a whimp.
6) Ask Screamer what's up with the constant change in his chin size. Does he enjoy cosmetic surgery that much?
7) Ask Screamer also if that bad attitude has to do with the size of his... ahem... you know.
8) Related to number 7 if you're daring, add that "It's no wonder Megatron's the dominant one in the relation
TFDictionary and List of TermsTransformers Dictionary/List of TermsTFDictionary and List of Terms7 years ago in Sci-Fi More Like This
A Note from Your Maintenance Supreme: As you can probably tell, this is a very long piece, with tons of terms and lots of language. This is fine and dandy if you have a rainy afternoon to kill, but, if you're looking for a quick reference, I would recommend becoming very friendly with the CTRL+F function very quickly. I've tried to keep definitions of a certain type to a similar format down the Dictionary and List, so all the body part terms should have "body" as a buzzword, towns, cities, and city-states should have "city" or something similar, etc. Let me know if you run into serious problems while using the Dictionary and List, and I will get it fixed as soon as I possibly can. Thanks for your time, cooperation, and contributions! They are VERY much appreciated.
~M "Mack" Blackwood, your friendly neighborhood Maintenance Supreme
P.S., I am interested in using a formal preview image for this Dictionary and List, bu
The Prime lineage.The Prime lineage.3 years ago in Settings More Like This
The Thirteen: (Note: only 10 are known)
The Thirteen , also known as he Dynasty of Primes, were created by the Transformers living God, and creator, Primus. They vowed to protect him in his new form of Cybertron from his evil counterpart, Unicron. Primus granted each of them with the power of Transformation. Many served well, some went to Unicron, and some still survive...
1. Prima (The first Matrix-bearer and first Transformer born from Cybertron, leader of the 13, he was a warrior of light who used the Star Saber with the Matrix as its hilt.)
2. Vector Prime. (Monitor of time and Space, enforcer of celestial laws, able to travel forwards, backwards and sideways through time, crossing dimensions, a scientist not warrior, one of the only surviving members of the Thirteen, he exiled himself to his own personal dimension via the Blades of Time device he created to escape the battles between the other Primes.)
3. Solus Prime. (Only femal
Optimus PrimeI am a transformer, eject my titanium plating:Optimus Prime3 years ago in Traditional Fixed Forms More Like This
the circuitry's naked, my weapons not working
and vulnerability shows.
Corrosion confronting my functions
until I'm reduced to a statue,
a statue of steel that is stainless
Scars were etched and stars were hatched,
but time and wind have worn them down.
A petrified pyre remaining
of me and my intricate systems -
the merciful factory fibres
extend to me luminous endings
and then it is not all that bad;
let it take me apart.
I am always a part,
but nothing is anything special.
Scars are sworn and stars are torn,
predictions' wail will wind up high.
I am a transformer, look past my titanium plating.
Transformers Essay - Section 5Section 5.1 FliersTransformers Essay - Section 55 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
As far as Cybertronians go, fliers ("true" fliers) are something of a unique breed. Despite their rarity, they are a valuable addition to any team. Light, swift, and versatile, their natural inclination is to seek out other fliers in mating predominantly as a method to propagate their own kind.
Fliers, unlike most ground-bound mechs and femmes or those whose flight capabilities are limited to robot mode and jet-packs, are much more easily divided into those who are dominant and those who are submissive. These two factors play a large role in the choosing of a mate, though it may not be readily obvious to someone on the outside looking in exactly how dominance is decided in a relationship.
Not easily defined by size or appearance alone, personalities are what places them apart. A mech who is dominant in one relationship could, potentially, be submissive in another. As such, even a more submissive mech will be drawn to someone
100 Ways to Annoy Megatron100 Ways to Annoy Megatron:100 Ways to Annoy Megatron3 years ago in Humor More Like This
1) Brag about how awesome Optimus Prime is as the leader of the Autobots. Talk about a swell guy! Autobots rule all!
2) Say loudly to anyone in close range how you wish Starscream was leader of the Decepticons, he gives bonuses with pay raises!
3) Inform TFAnimated Megatron that he is the most unique of all the other Megatron's. At least he attempted a new style
4) Compliment G1` Megs on his gun-mode. He's intimidating, and matches the size of Screamer's you know.
5) Ogle over all of the pictures, writings, screenshots, and otherwise of MegsXScreamer/Prime/etc and then ask him as he passes by how he can get away with having so many boyfriends.
6) Shout 'Booty call!' when Starscream tries to have a word with Megatron.
7) Snicker to yourself until Megatron is forced to ask you what's so funny. Then remark, "Megatron the perv!"
8) Explain to Megatron that his ideals to 'conquer and rule the universe' are really stupid and give valid reasons w
The Right of ChoiceHe stood on the shivering platform,The Right of Choice3 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
his head down.
The bright light flooded all around him, blinding, tempting.
- you know the price. - the Voice said to him. A deep, unnatural and unknown voice, somehow cold, and irresistibly prepossessing to trust at the same time.
- Yes. - he blinked, and closed his eyes. - And my answer is - yes. - he said in undeniable tone.
A few seconds of silence. Just cracking of energy, and his breathing, heavy and slow.
- so be it. - the Voice responded.
his last thought
faded in oblivion
as The One has accepted
* * *
[ the days before... ]
- Outrageous!!! - he rushed down the stairs, having opened the temple doors by a single kick.
Orion had never seen him so frustrated.
- What did they say?.. - he asked, walking fast as he tried to catch up his comrade's speed.
Sparklings and Seekers 03Prowl wasnt really sure what woke him up. The last thing he remembered was his logic chips crashing. But when he online, he immediately knew that it wasnt the same type of onlining that came from when Ratchet finished fixing him.Sparklings and Seekers 036 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
While he didnt know what woke him up, he immediately associated the sparkling chirping at him to be Bluestreak, and that said sparkling was quite content on watching him online.
How long have you been there? he asked, not really expecting a reply but got one anyway.
For about a minute, Jazz answered, coming into view. Hes been latched onto me ever since we got back and has only calmed down when youre near.
Prowl pushed himself up to a sitting position, dislodging the sparkling. Bluestreak tumbled down to rest in his lap, giggling the entire time. Do I want to know?
Even though the question could have meant anything, Jazz answered
Sparklings and Seekers 04No! MINE!Sparklings and Seekers 046 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
A snicker came from across the room and Starscream tensed faintly as he heard Frenzy say, Hes a sparkling and he still commands you!
Starscream gave up on trying to pull away Megatrons new favorite toy, a doll made by taking a towel and putting stuffing in the middle and tying it off so that it had a head, and glared at the cassette. When he glanced back at the sparkling and saw that Megatron had a death grip on the cloth but was playing with something else, Starscream got up, went over to where the cassette was, and stole the tiny Soundwave.
Then you get to put away the toys.
Because you made the snide remark. And its Sounds feeding time and I have his energon. You might be his creation but hell only remove the mask for me.
The seeker pulled the energon out of his subspace and held it up to Soundwave who eagerly grabbed for
Transformers Essay - Section 2Section 2.1 - The Nature of BondingTransformers Essay - Section 28 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
Mentioned in the first section was "bonding." You are probably finding yourself asking what bonding is, exactly. Bonding is the act by which two Cybertronians literally "bond" at spark-level, merging the energies of the individuals into a single energy for a short period of time. The act itself is called "bonding" for more reasons than the simple merging of spark energy, however. The act of bonding creates a bond of sorts between the two who engage in it, creating a link between the two that is the psychic equivalent of what humans assign to the exchanging of rings and vows during a wedding ceremony. Gender, in the case of a Cybertronian, is hardly an issue - especially morally speaking (and especially considering that gender isn't really something they acknowledge), and with so few femmes in existence on their world, it is almost unheard of for a mech and a femme to bond than two m
Sparklings and Seekers 01It had been an accident, of course. It was always an accident.Sparklings and Seekers 016 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
And since it was an accident, the blame could easily be placed on something that Wheeljack made.
Everyone had a healthy sense of preservation whenever it came to one of those inventions. Stay away from the lab, stay away from the invention itself, and definitely stay away from the inventor when he pulled it out on the battlefield.
No one was sure as to what happened. Wheeljack had been fighting Mixmaster and then there was a loud explosion. Many optics widened as their comrades were caught in the resulting wave of energy before ducking down and covering their heads.
Once sensors stopped screaming at them about the impending danger, Autobots and Decepticons alike climbed back to their feet and grief was almost palatable in the air when they noticed that a good deal of the mechs were missing.
That was until Motormaster spoke up.
What the slag? What is this doing her
Sparklings and Seekers 08Jazz was shocked but yet not surprised when he walked into the medbay, following Starscream who had an armful of overly warm sparklings. He knew that the seekers and the few still grown Autobots had begun to see some of the sparklings as their own. Skyfire and Perceptor had practically adopted Wheeljack (or the other way around), and Prowl and Jazz himself had taken Bluestreak into their lives even more than before.Sparklings and Seekers 086 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
Thats why it wasnt really surprising when he saw Prowl easily lifting Thundercracker off of the floor with one arm, the seeker pressed against the wall and growling angrily.
The reason why was easy to see.
Bluestreak was sitting on a berth, crying and reaching for Prowl while Ratchet was checking him over.
Skywarp looked up from where he was sitting with some sparkling, rubbing their backs soothingly. I went to find some of the sparklings thatve been overheating and little Blue was o
Transformers Essay - Section 3Section 3.1 - ReproductionTransformers Essay - Section 38 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
This is perhaps the touchiest subject in TransFandom. How can a pair of giant autonomous robots reproduce, after all? The answer to this is painfully simple.
The spark bond as it was explained in section 2.1 has more uses beyond the practical joining of a pair who wish to be sparkbound. The longer two sparks remain merged together during the bond, the more energy is created between the two. Should the bonded pair or group leave their sparks bonded for too long, there is a high chance of a "bud" being created.
The bud is a small polyp of energy off the parent spark and it tends to form on the spark of the member of the bonded pair or group with a higher power level. In the case of a mech being the carrier, they will often go into an extented recharge stasis period while the body directs most of its available energy sources not dedicated to maintaining proper fluid circulation and overall heal
Sparklings and Seekers 02Ratchet was, unsurprisingly, developing a processor ache. It wasnt the fault of the sparklings. Oh no. It was because every time Skywarp, Thundercracker, or Starscream brought the tiny mechs by, his systems tensed before he could stop it and now that he started to think about it, his entire frame was going to ache later if he got any time to relax.Sparklings and Seekers 026 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
Who have we checked? he asked tiredly and First Aid searched for the datapad he had been using. Behind them, Prowl was still in stasis lock and will probably be stuck like that until everything was sorted.
It had been fairly easy to transport everyone back to the Ark., with a majority of the mechs as sparklings and no one wanting to fight after the merciless display of power that the Seekers had given. It was as simple as herding everyone onto a transformed Skyfire and trying to keep their audios function with crying sparklings everywhere.
Weve got Optimus P
100 Ways to Annoy Optimus Prime100 Ways to Annoy Optimus Prime:100 Ways to Annoy Optimus Prime2 years ago in Humor More Like This
1) Refer to Optimus by one of the youtube captions of his name (i.e, Optimist, Octopus Pine, etc.)
2) Run around screaming about how epic the Decepticons are; how they are unbeatable and have a vast amount of members. Add how there's a handful of Autoboob failures in retrospect.
3) Have tons of political extremists from any/all parties try to have "diplomatic" discussions in Optimus' presence.
4) Dress up as Megatron and begin the usual "One shall stand, one shall fall" speech.
5) Try driving Optimus when he's in his alt mode. Refuse to let him drive and continue attempting to do so, even if he corrects you.
6) Show Optimus all of the porn and smut based around his character. And all that MPreg. Lots and lots of Mpreg.
7) Ask stupid, ridiculous questions hundreds upon hundreds of time until he finally snaps at you to cut it out.
8) Endanger others. Anyone at all. Frequently.
9) Offer any version of OP other than Bayverse the idea of painting flam
Sparklings and Seekers 05Starscream sighed softly, his optics offline with the comforting warmth of Wheeljack pressed against his side. The sparkling was surprisingly complaint but with Perceptor in sight and Skyfire all around him, it didnt take much for the tiny inventor to be happy.Sparklings and Seekers 056 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
And with the coordinates that Starscream gave, they would reach the Nemesiss exact location in a short time.
Did you ever have a sparkling of your own?
Perceptors question startled Starscream out of the light recharge he had settled in and at the flash of crimson optics, the microscope apologized only to have it waved away by the seeker.
Its an understandable question, Starscream murmured, optics dimming as he looked to Wheeljack who was almost in recharge. It would be better if the sparkling stayed up until they got to the base, but the little one was already late for his nap as it was.
I didnt have a sparkling. I was too young at the t
Zero SignalSetting: The not-too-distant future...Zero Signal3 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
It's been two years now. I've been grinding through this infernal, everyday routine; pushing the leads on little electronic parts through holes on circuit boards and handing them to the next convict in line for soldering. The factory is full of the noise and bustle of other laborers all around me, but I don't think I've ever felt the chill of a more inhuman or derelict surrounding. Despite the misleading warm light that falls from the small windows near the ceiling, none of us know what's going on in the outside world. I'm not sure any of them do, either.
I try not to think about it, but I remember the lawsuit like it was yesterday. I'd sat at the defendant table, listening to the lawyer argue with some overweight business tycoon in a two-thousand-dollar suit and I'd told myself, this isn't real. This can't be real. But it was real, and when my attorney signed that agreement, and I heard the judge deliver the verdict, I knew w
100 Ways to Annoy Blitzwing100 Ways to Annoy Blitzwing:100 Ways to Annoy Blitzwing3 years ago in Humor More Like This
1) Grab the Master Disaster's remote from TFA's 'Velocity' episode. Have fun making Blitzwing do whatever you want. That's right, Blitz', WHATEVER the fangirls want.
2) Drive Icy and Hothead crazy by prompting more skits, tea party's, games, and human-phrases and songs with Random.
3) Tell Random how funny it would be to put mutated space barnacles on Icy and Hothead. It may be best to have him loaded on high-grade first.
4) Challenge Hothead to an arm wrestling match and then bring Bulkhead in. When he states that this was a trick, state that you never said YOU would wrestle him. Watch the fight from a distance.
5) Make more factoids and logical explainations than Icy. Then questions his reasons for needing to exist.
6) Offer up Blitzwing to Blackairachnia for experimentation. While he's being injected with organic portions, ask what sort of mutant hybrid and what sort of babies that would produce for the triple-changer.
7) Try copying his accent. O
Kairi BioKairi Lynn MurphyKairi Bio2 years ago in Profiles More Like This
Hair: Brown w/ blue and red highlights
Eyes: Ocean Blue (normal) Energon Blue (when using powers)
Kairi Lynn Murphy was just an average girl who was exposed to energon while she was young.
Her body absorbed it and thats how she became what is called an Energon Keeper.
She grew up in Jasper, Nevada and had just recently graduated before her life flipped upside down.
Her mother and father were murdered by Starscream who was investigating the energon cave behind her house.
Thats how she met Optimus Prime and became a member of Team Prime.Her power to control energon allows her
to use it as a weapon and a way to heal the autobots which hardly ever leaves a scar when she does heal them.
Her bond with Optimus has gotten stronger over the past few months since she moved into their base. It was recently
when she found out that she is meant to be his protector. Her purpose in life was to protect the last of the Primes.