Obsessed With Sherlock Holmes Top 45 Ways You Can Pretty Much Be Sure You Are A SherlockianObsessed With Sherlock Holmes2 years ago in Academic Essays More Like This
1. You've called every "consulting detective" in the book and told them to get real.
2. Whenever you answer the phone, you ask, "Afghanistan or Iraq?"
3. You have or will live(d) in a '221 B Baker Street' come hell or high water.
4. When someone asks you why you do something, you reply, "That's what people DO!"
5. BBC, Granada, Warner Bros... you've seen them all.
6. In the shows, the Holmes is always perfect for the Watson, and vice versa.
7. You have your Watson...(and maybe you even call him Watson?)
8. No matter who it is, Holmes' portrayal is spot on.
9. You analyze people to the point where it's just plain creepy.
10. You do your research.
11. Rache or Rachel?
12. You know someone who lowers the IQ on the entire street.
13. Constantly show up the police, give them credit anyway.
14. You ship EVERYone.
15. Football and five kids....
16. You get the previous two.
17. You know what happened between Adler and Holme
Obsessed with InceptionTen Ways You Know You are Obsessed with 'Inception':Obsessed with Inception3 years ago in Flash Fiction & Vignettes More Like This
10. You have a sudden fetish for architecture.
9. You start carrying around a silver briefcase and tell all your friends, when they ask what's inside, that it's classified dream business.
8. Mal sabatoges all of your dreams.
7. You fling yourself off a building because the kick will wake you up, right???
6. 7-47's become your favorite aircraft to fly in.
5. Men in three-piece suits are the only things that attract you.
4. All the history in your computer has one word in common: 'dream'.
3. When someone asks you what your line of business is, you reply, "Subconscious extraction. Yours?"
2. Before going to bed, you make a point to use the restroom for fear of it raining while you sleep.
1. You go to the train station and ask for a ticket to "Where You Hope You Will Go-ville"
Beyond the Sea: Chapter 4Beyond the Sea: Chapter 43 years ago in Introductions & Chapters More Like This
"Alright, let's hear it for John and Rita Seagul for not being tired of each other after sixty-three years of being wed!" Nick's voice was blasting through the microphone. Jayne and Shane remained on stage as if ordered to. When the applause died down, Shane took the microphone.
"How you all doing?" his Greek accent was making a reappearance after years of sounding American. "Here on Greek cruises we service and praise people of all race and nationally. On many cruises we have more than Americans and Europeans; we have many other types of people sail with us. Who here is American?"
The majority of the audience put their hands together for the red white and blue.
"Great country. Love the US. Any Canadians in the house?"
"Yeah!" Jules yelled over a few shy clappers. Shane called out the English, the French, the Asian and even the Arabs and of course, the Greeks. After examining the backgrounds of the audience, Shane continued.
"Who here has a Greek name?" he asked. A quarter of the audie
Beyond the Sea: Chapter 3Beyond the Sea: Chapter 33 years ago in Introductions & Chapters More Like This
"What are you wearing tonight?" Jules asked, who was in the bathroom doing her makeup.
"I don't know." Said Ariadne. "I only brought one dress and I was saving it for a more important occasion. But I might have a skirt somewhere "
"Woah." Jules peaked her head out the bathroom door. "You only brought one dress? Seriously?"
"I can't exactly afford to buy dresses where I live Jules." Ariadne excused herself. "Besides, it's just dinner."
"And a show." Jules pointed out. "A show with Jayne Alvers, hello!"
"So what do you want me to do?" Ariadne asked sarcastically.
"Just do as I say."
At six-twenty five, Eames arrived to Suite 1783 wearing one of his colorful button-up shirts with a grey suit.
"You ladies ready?" he knocked on the door politely.
"We'll be right out!" Jules called. Eames fiddled with his room key as he waited. When the door opened, he almost dropped the card to the rug.
"Well if it isn't the two prettiest girls on the ship." He smirked. Jules stepped out in