Dom's LamentDom's Lament4 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
Dominic Santiago and the rest of his fellow comrades of Delta Squad were in Vectes, trying to stop the invasion of the Lambent. Dom has been a dedicated fighter as he always had, but lately he has been having a problem. He's been having flashbacks of his dead wife, Maria, and he can't control when they come. They have even occurred during late night patrols. But Sergeant Marcus Fenix, his best friend, was always nearby to calm him down.
I never thought I'd feel this
Guilty and I'm broken down inside
Livin' with myself nothing but lies
Maria Santiago disappeared a few years after E-day. Their two children, four-year old Benedicto and two-year old Sylvia Carla, died that day and Maria constantly blamed herself for their deaths because they went to their grandparents' house for the couple could spend some time alone together. Since then Maria took anti-depressant medication and would lock herself in the children's rooms for hours. The day that she left Dom walked into the house and
Tribute to DisturbedTribute to Disturbed3 years ago in Free Verse More Like This
In this Land of Confusion,
You always helped us control The Animal inside us.
I am able to see through the Blood in My Eyes,
And take in the Perfect Insanity I live in.
Even though I am Overburdened and almost Dehumanized,
I still say a Prayer to help me Remember
The Innocence the world once had.
This Parasite causes The Infection known as Fear.
In The Night the Sickened and the Haunted come out to play.
They escape the Asylum of Hell and Stupify many.
You go undercover and form the Façade of those of Darkness,
And the Criminals get Crucified, and sink into Decadence.
When the time comes for the sun to Rise, you sink back into the Divide between Two Worlds.
We are the Sons of Plunder,
Forsaken by Voices of supposed reason.
We wait to be Awaken by the Want of a Warrior,
As we raise our Ten Thousand Fists in the air.
awkward turtle.1) That awkward moment when your in an elevator with a fat dude and he catches you looking at the max weight capacity.awkward turtle.3 years ago in Stories & Vignettes More Like This
2) That awkward moment when you call your teacher Mom.
3) The awkward moment is when you pick up the phone and the dude says "Sir?" when you're actually a girl.
4) The awkward moment when your mom keeps talking to someone she doesn't know and that person is giving you a creeper look.
5) That awkward moment when you hit someone accidentally, you'll say sorry, then the person says, "Thank You."
6) The awkward moment when you are still talking on the phone and they already hung up.
7) The awkward moment when your friend gets you a gift you didn't want.
8) That awkward moment where you say goodbye but walk away in the same direction.
9) That awkward moment when you both shake hands differently.
10) That awkward moment where the song ends but you keep talking at the same volume.
11) That awkward moment when your mom compares y
GoW: Baird's ChronicleBaird slowly made his way back home, hands smeared with grease up to his elbows along with spots dotting most of his light blue shirt. He scrubbed fiercely at it without making any progress in the attempt to clean himself. If he made it home with oil and grease on him again his father would be furious. His booted feet slowed further as his house came into view. In all his thirteen years of life, Baird could not remember being happy to come home when his father was there. When he reached the steps that led up to the front door he stopped and briefly wiped at his right elbow again.GoW: Baird's Chronicle6 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
With a scowl, he took in a deep breath and trudged up the stairs. He hesitated again with his hand resting on the door handle, listening intently to see if he could make out if his father and mother were home. Hearing nothing, he turned the knob softly and entered the house as stealthily as he could. Once inside his home he