Okay so this is my submission for that KyouMami art trade thing for . And I would have finished it faster if she would stop reblogging delicious yuri for me to stare at, damnit. (and no I cannot write short fiction, this is basically the shortest complete fic I have ever written and it's still over 3k words lol)
Fox!Kyouko and tanuki!Mami is basically the greatest thing ever, I don't know where those animal associations came from but I love them. They are just so adorable oh my god.
Right, some notes.
- I write using musical dissonance, meaning that when writing a sad scene I listen to upbeat or catchy music and when I write a happy scene I listen to sad music. Since this was more of a neutral, calm, story, obviously I had to listen to Love is War: [link]
- Kasamino's carnival/amusement park is based on the only amusement park I've ever been to, Lakeside Amusement Park in Denver, CO. It's over a century old and very old-school as a result. The last time I went there on a date, I got motion sickness with ridiculous ease. It's still a really awesome park. And yes, that slow train ride exists, a train that goes on a loop around the lake.
- Yes, chewing on gum is a really good way to get rid of motion sickness.
- There are a few allusions to Apple and Cinnamon. Mami still likes making Kyouko cosplay as other magical girls. In this case, she'd like her to cosplay as the Love Angel, Wedding Peach.
- As mentioned, I simply adore fox!Kyouko and tanuki!Mami. Here, have some more. [link]
My internet's been rebelling against me for the past few days, so I basically have to submit this and run. Hope you like it!
A short story about the Painted World of Ariamis, and it's fascinating inhabitant, Crossbreed Priscilla.
I say "fascinating" because unlike other bosses in Dark Souls, Priscilla lets you walk away without a scratch, only if you return the favor. Therefore, I made a little connection to the character and Priscilla.
*NOTE: This is in no way real Lore. Only a theory that was expanded into a writing.*
A little emotional story I came up with after watching these 3 seconds from the Mann vs Machine update video. Took me about an hour to get everything written and organized, so I apologize for the low quality.
Want to share this on Tumblr? I have it already posted here!
If you enjoyed this lovely little fantasy and would like to see more original works like this, don't forget to click the fave button :3.
Author's Comments: As promised ^^ Here is a story release. I'm actually re-writing mercenary, since my writing skills have upgraded a little bit and I am looking to practice more on setting the scene mood and using good imagery. I probably should submit to groups to get more feedback, but this took longer than expected and so nyeeeh >3< I'll do it with the next release xD
Enjoy everyone ^^ and don't forget to thumbs up for original literature (not that there's anything bad with fan fiction but let's try to give some credit to original ideas xD).
Once again, this is a work of fiction. For those who don't know the "death letter" is written by most service members before entering combat to be delivered to their next of kin in the event of their death. These letters are meant to be collected and held by the command element, but they are often entrusted to comrades in arms.