NEW IN 2.4
- Trotting animations (trot cycles)
- Running animations (run cycles) -- only for Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash
- Three quarters (3Q) walking and trotting animations
- Improved walk cycles and all animation cycles, organized into folders and layers for animating, and reduced symbols
- Basic puppet rigs for the mane6 and other ponies
- Blinking animations
- Lots of new background vectors and props from the show, including Crystal Empire
- Expanded set of mouth shapes for lip syncing
This is just an interactive demonstration using the animations in the flash resource kit, which can be downloaded below for the animation program Flash.THE FLASH FILES:
Macromedia Flash8 version: HERE
Adobe CS5 version: HERE
These flash assets are from the official games on hubworld.com, and seem to also be ones used in the show. I intended for this to be used to help people build their own animations. It's also helpful as a reference, and to see how some animations in the show work. For example, you can break down Rainbow Dash running frame by frame, and see how she was animated. Use the animation clip I made for it, copy it, or just reference it for your art or animation. - and you don't even have to credit me if you don't want to!
Old animations clips can be found in previous versions of the kit.Previous version(2.3)Previous version(2.1 / 2.2)
I'd also like to direct people looking for animation rigs to Double Rainboom's free pony animation rigs
~My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is property of Hasbro. I claim no ownership of anything here.