When a person says something stereotypical, it is not really racist to me becasue black people have just as many stereotypes on NON-Black people as other races do on us.
I actually can't even say "nigger" is a racist term anymore, becasue we call each other that on a regular basis. (Or at least others due. I personally choose not to XD)
I actually find it annoying when other black people come up to me as say "_____" is racist, becasue HALF the time they're just taking every little friggin' clue they can JUST to make it racist.
I've actually found more racist black people than white people, who are apparently 'FAMOUS' for being racist. Oh really? If white people are the racist ones, why the heck is it that it's the BLACK people who utter the most racist comments to each other?
For example: When I was in elementary school and we watched the movie 'My Friend Martin", the other black people in my class turned to me and, thinking that I was white becasue I'm light-skinned, started calling ME racist. LOLWHUT?! <__< I am actually Black mixed with Chinese.
It was also another black person who told me in middle school to "Go back to china!" But I'm part black...
I've actually seen a white friend of mine getting bullied by a group of black people for a year becasue she was white.
And yet it's always the black person who'll be the FIRST to yell out "THAT'S RACIST!"
People are just so IGNORANT.
And I also find it ironic becasue, maybe if black people weren't so racist themselves they would be able to see and talk to the non-blacks who actually AREN'T Racist.
One problem with racial communication is that some non-blacks are too scared to say anything to a black person, becasue they think that they will be attacked.
:/ Our world is a very sad, twisted, mixed up place.
Quote by Chris Rock for Humor: There's a lot of racism going on. Who's more racist, black people or white people? It's black people! You know why? Because we hate black people too! Everything white people don't like about black people, black people really don't like about black people ,and there's two sides, there's black people and theres niggas. The niggas have got to go. You can't have shit when you around niggas, you can't have shit. You can't have no big screen TV! You can have it, but you better move it in at 3 in the morning. Paint it white, hope niggas think it's a bassinet.
Can't have shit in your house! Why?! Because niggas will break into your house. Niggas that live next door to you break into your house, come over the next day and go, "I heard you got robbed." Nigga, you know you robbed me. You didn't see shit 'cause you was doing shit! You can't go see a movie, you know why? 'Cause niggas is shooting at the screen, "This movie's so good I gotta bust a cap in here!"
You know the worst thing about niggas? Niggas always want credit for some shit they supposed to do. A nigga will brag about some shit a normal man just does. A nigga will say some shit like, "I take care of my kids." You're supposed to, you dumb motherfucker! What kind of ignorant shit is that? "I ain't never been to jail!" What do you want, a cookie?! You're not supposed to go to jail, you low-expectation-having motherfucker! -Chris Rock ~ Bring the Pain 1996
1.) Yeah haha funny looking i know 2.) of course link is my fav! Hakumei: What is that.... lol 3.) OMG I HATE THEM! Notice how they're both fat lol Hakumei 4.) Uhhh Ganondorf looks funny for a reason I swear 5.) OHHHH YEAHHHH BEHBEH hahaha AU Sheik as always 6.) umm haha I dont think its that exaggerated but oh well lol 7.) Oh yes. I fight alone. 8.) Haha I wanted to draw the megaton hammer but i didnt know how D: 9.) um. yeah. haha 10.) I dark link =]]] 11.) Lol I love bombs. 12.) Oh yes...they are brothers. 13.) lol who knew roxas was a zelda fan
can you tell which ones I got lazy on??? hahahaha fun fact, i drew myself in what i wore the day i drew it ^^ lol
EDIT: Cleaned up some lines and color a little bit
The artwork in this meme was done for me by the fabulous *toupele! She has given me permission to re-post it to my own account so that I can add the following comments about each of the questions:
1) Introduce your couple: Varia Surana, formerly of the Ferelden Circle of Magi and current Warden-Commander of Ferelden, and Alistair - the former "bastard prince" who gave up his claim to the throne to remain at her side and become her second-in-command. (I totally squeed when I saw how well she drew the modded Grey Warden armor on these two. Isn't she so talented?!)
2) What they like most about each other: If you asked each of them that question, they would turn into puddles of goo and gush about one another in a rambling way until they both summed up how they saw one another in the same single word: perfect.
3) What they fight about: The way Varia initially trusted people so easily. Alistair objected to pretty much every addition to their team at the start of their journey following the Battle of Ostagar. Morrigan was a bitch, Leliana was crazy, Sten killed an entire family, and Zevran tried to kill them. The one exception? He liked the dog.
4) What happens when they get drunk together: Varia and Alistair are both rather amorous drunks, and totally lose their inhibitions with one another while forgetting about where they are or who else might be around them. Trust me... without Leliana's eventual intervention, he totally would have had her right there up against the wall of the tavern.
5) What they like to do together: Stargazing is something Varia's loved doing since childhood, and it's one thing they can do together which will help them get away from the others while also remaining relatively close to camp. They also continue to go off together to look at the stars after the end of the Blight, when they need to get away from the stresses of their new lives as the joint heads of the Ferelden Grey Wardens and the Arl and Arlessa of Amaranthine. Needless to say, though... sometimes they end up doing a bit more than just looking at the stars.
6) How they fell in love: Varia had her heart broken by Cullen when they rescued him at the tower, and Alistair was a bit nervous about making his move so soon after that. A lot of the time, he was a yammering mess around her because he couldn't think straight. (He's not quite as bad in the story as he appears in this, though.) Then he told Varia how he felt and gave her a rose for her birthday and she reciprocated his feelings, much to his delight.
7) Gender-bender: Not really much to explain here. It seems that sometimes even mages can get potions mixed up, though.
8) A serious kiss: The kiss from their wedding. The Revered Mother hadn't even finished telling Alistair he could kiss his bride before they were in each other's arms, sharing their first kiss as husband and wife.
9) Strongest one lifts the other over their head: This one requires a bit of an explanation. The first time Varia and Alistair met was in Redcliffe, when she was four years old and he was nine. He carried her on his shoulders while they were playing together the one afternoon they spent with one another before she was sent to the Circle and he went to the Denerim chantry. Which is why now, more than a dozen years later, she weighs a lot more than she did the last time he carried her like that.
10) Unfulfilled fantasies: Alistair has heard of a little game called, "The Helpless Templar and the Desire Demon," and he would love to play it with Varia sometime.
11) Who wins at strip poker: Zevran. Every time. Mostly because he cheats. I know... he's not a member of the couple, but he always seems to be the one to instigate such things. And no matter which of the members of the couple loses, he gets a nice little show.
12) Say goodbye and tag: Look! It's little Duncan! His mommy is holding him while his daddy is showing him how to wave bye-bye. No tags, because I think most of my friends on here are fellow writers...