100 Things Not To Do in HP100 Things Not to Do Should You Ever Find Yourself in the Harry Potter Series100 Things Not To Do in HP8 years ago in Humor More Like This
1. Never use a permenant black (or red) sharpie marker draw a Dark Mark on your or someone else's arm as a joke. (This means you CEH...)
2. Don't give Remus a flea collar or any other type of anti-flea merchandise as a gift.
3. Don't hug Fenrir on full moon. (Sorry. Had to put this as part of an inside joke...)
4. Never EVER discuss Voldemort's family history with him.
5. Don't refer to Severus as "Snapie-poo", especially not to his face.
6. Don't REALLY give Dumbledore acid pops! He doesn't enjoy them! That was just the password! O.O
7. Don't ask McGonagall how often she gets hairballs.
8. Don't try to have a staring contest with a basilisk.
9. Don't try to wear a lethifold. (a cloak-like monster that eats people. My online friend told me about this one...)
10. Don't call him Muffin or he'll nail you to the door.
11. Don't bring a My First Chemistry Set to potions class.
12. Don't dance around singing the Po
Rules of Harry Potter Fandom Rules of Harry Potter FandomRules of Harry Potter Fandom6 years ago in Humor More Like This
1.NEVER say that you hate Harry Potter!
2.Read all of the Harry Potter books
3.See all of the movies
4.Even if the movies suck, you must still appreciate their attempt to reach the amazing-ness of the books
5.Go to midnight premiers
6.Dress up at the midnight premiers
7.Jump anyone who shouts out spoilers
8.Have a friend who you talk about Harry Potter with 24/7
9.Eat Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans
10.Always have your wand available
11.To poke people with
12.In the eye
13.Never tell spoilers to friends
14.Be a part of a Harry Potter fansite
16.Listen to Harry Potter podcasts
17.Read books about the books written by authors of other books not assciated with Harry Potter
18.Love J.K.R with all your heart