Writing MemeHello dear writer, and thanks for trying out my simple little writing meme. You're truly part of a minority here on DeviantArt, since writing is a very small thing indeed. To do this meme, simply copy and paste the below things, and fill them out as much as you wish; if you need more space, simply add it.Writing Meme5 years ago in Stories & Vignettes More Like This
1. Introduce yourself of course. Tell us a few interests; perhaps why you're here on Deviantart, or why you choose to write instead of draw (or both).
2. Hmmm, that is interesting. Now that the formalties are out of the way, what do you write? (Poetry, stories, etc.)
3. I see, I see. Well, so what do you like to write about? Go on, don't be shy about it. Nobody's judging you.
4. I wasn't quite expecting that from you, and think that I thought I knew you. Ok then, how did you really get into writing?
5. Oh, I can probably relate that. You talked about why, what, and how, so, when did you really start writing?
6. That long ago, really? Alright, one last little question, who got you into
How to Save a Life.It only takes a secondHow to Save a Life.4 years ago in Free Verse More Like This
To hold someone while they are crying.
It only takes a second
To give them warm kisses that will freeze time.
It only takes a second
To take away the pills and a knife from a gentle hand.
It only takes a second
For a hurt to break in two.
Sometimes it takes more than a lifetime
To wish you had just one more second.
How To Save A Life1. ListenHow To Save A Life8 years ago in Songs & Lyrics More Like This
2. Hold Still
3. Let it go
4. Dont Be
6. Talk To Someone
12. Im Not Good Enough
15. Have Faith
17. Release the fear
19. Open Up
21. Say Goodbye
100 Theme Challenge100 Theme Challenge100 Theme Challenge4 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
1. Introduction (Done)
2. Love (Done)
5. Seeking Solace
6. Break Away
7. Heaven (Done)
9. Wolves (Done)
14. Smile (Done)
17. Blood (Done)
22. Mother Nature
24. No Time
25. Trouble Lurking
30. Under the Rain
35. Hold my paw/hand (Done)
36. Precious Treasure
37. Eyes (done)
42. Standing Still
44. Two Roads (Done)
47. Breathe Again
50. Breaking the Rules
52. Deep in Thought
53. Keeping a Secret
56. Danger Ahead
58. Kick in the Head
59. No Way Out
61. Fairy Tale
63. Do Not Disturb
The Narrative OC MEMEI. Choose up to five (5) of your favorite original story characters that will embark in this role-play. If you don't have five (5) then leave them blank (or create a character on the spot!) Be sure to give a little description of them:The Narrative OC MEME5 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
II. One of your characters decides to make a grand entrance into a random tavern. How does that go? Pick either Character One or Character Four :
III. Jealous, Character Three tries to make a grand entrance as well but somehow fails why is that?
IV. A character is surrounded by many enemies and decides that the only thing they can do is fight! How does that go? Pick either Character Two or Character Five
V. Character Three is depressed and decides to get drunk.
VI. An event like no other takes place and Character One and Character Two get into a battle to the death. Who wins?
VII. Character Four or Character Five accidentally drink a love potion. Who do they fall in love wit
TPOH - Chapter FifteenTPOH - Chapter Fifteen4 years ago in Introductions & Chapters More Like This
February the seventh month of my pregnancy and also the month when a certain someone was returning home from the tour. I was excited to see finally see Jared and Tomo again, but I was worried and a bit afraid to see him. The dreadful feeling in my lower abdomen was getting worse with every passing day, and I couldn't help but wonder was the moment of truth finally approaching? But no matter how uncomfortable I felt, I had to get it all finally out.
Shannon had a right to know.
"Here," Alona said placing a glass of orange juice in front of me. "Drink this and eat the breakfast I made." She looked at me with those fiery green eyes of hers and I knew very well that this wasn't the topic that was discussable she wouldn't take a "no" for an answer. But I guess she had a right to be this motherly towards me lately.
HeartlessIn the night, I hear 'em talk,Heartless4 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
the coldest story ever told
Somewhere far along this road, he lost his soul to a woman so heartless...
The man in white condescendingly looked over the woman asleep on her couch. Her auburn hair was sprayed across her face, a part of it was stuck between her fleshy pink lips. He looked back to the duty at hand, getting her food ready for consumption.
As he set down the tray of overcooked chicken and pea's, he vainly tried to avoid looking over at the sleeping girl again. It often happened when he was around her, he knew that at the end of the day she was still trash. But something was different about her.
In his brief experience with humans he had come to the conclusion that the men were all disgusting remnants of sexual pleasure, some more open about it than others but all the same. They would be nice to the woman they knew, who were so oblivious to what these men really thought about them later when they were alone.
And the woman weren't any bett
World of BlissWorld of Bliss4 years ago in Free Verse More Like This
When I go biking and blast music in my ear,
For the split second that I close my eyes,
I enter this world of bliss.
It's so beautiful, with my hair blowing in my face.
The air warm to the touch.
And the music just fills me with joy,
But then I must enter back into reality,
And I open my eyes to find myself about to crash,
And the feeling of shock just punches me in the stomach.
Deep down thereLook at me, into my eyes, past everything else. Do you see it? Can you perceive the craziness of my soul?Deep down there5 years ago in Emotional More Like This
OC Writing MemeI. Choose up to five (5) of your favorite original story characters that will embark in this role-play. If you don't have five (5) then leave them blank (or create a character on the spot!) Be sure to give a little description of them:OC Writing Meme4 years ago in Comedy More Like This
1. Kaj: Born of the Shadow Kingdom, Kaj finds the dark side of things and snarks about it, usually to the point of annoyance to his friends and anyone else around him. He works as a personal guard for the King, but he's been thinking of moving to a neighboring kingdom (better girls there). While this would be breaking just about every oath to his kingdom, (as Shadowrian and Zemphriea are current enemies,) he really only cares about his loyalties to his friends. As long as they aren't fighting over what counts as an obvious move. And who gets to date who.
He's also Necrophobic. (Fear of dead things.)
2. Luna: The Princess of Zemphriea, the Moon Kingdom. Luna is the youngest of three, and after her parent's death at a young age, her older brother an