Before you make a suitThings to think about before making a suit costumeBefore you make a suit3 years ago in Reviews & Guides More Like This
Here's a whole list of questions of possibilities that I'd highly recommend anyone take a look at and answer if they plan on making a suit. It might bring up some problems to think about before they happen during the process of making a costume.
I'd copy/paste and print this off and answer to any questions that apply to your future project.
1. Do you relate to the creatures physical traits in any way?
2. Do you have any physical problems? ( allergies, loss of breath, heart problems, flexibility, claustrophobia, bowel/bladder problems, etc)
3. Where will be an air vent(s)?
4. Where will the vision be?
5. Can you hear well in the suit?
6. Can people hear you clearly if you should speak?
7. How will the suit be taken apart in case of quick relief?
8. In what rooms or areas can you travel in your suit?
9. How heavy will some pieces of the suit be?
1. Can you sit on the floor in the suit?
2. Can you sit in