Wake The Snake"What will we do with them? asked Stage.Wake The Snake5 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
- Take care of them, of course! answered Showman.
- Don't count on me for that, Showman. It's your fault if we're in this situation.
Before the Theatre Of The Real's master could retort, Alice said:
- What's done is done; it's much too late to change it.
- But you can't take care of them, stated Stage.
- Why not? asked Showman. They are my children, I have to raise them and I will!
- They're twenty six
Stage, Alice and Showman were sitting around the living room's table. On it stood a large terrarium full of baby boa constrictors. An adult one was on Showman's shoulders.
- So what? I have enough room in the theatre and my zombies can help me. I won't let Cleopatra and our children down.
- I still think that it's too bad condom for snakes don't exist
- It's a bit late for that, Alice, said Alice.
Alice called Stage Alice and Stage called Alice Vince. You'd better remember that.
- Cleopatra's got an idea for the names, said Show