Pride: I give it to you, -The most powerful of the forms Pride possess the wielder cloaking him in malice granting him the speed,strength and armor of demon however every use of pride corrupts the users Soul until he's only a shadow of his former self
As we know from Einstein, stupidness has no limits. I think Pride comes second, then comes the Universe...
The last of it's "kin". Don't confront it in close combat. Let the wielder of Pride struck down by an arow from it's back. No one could face the blade...
Gluttony: -The blade of Gluttony is the heaviest of all the swords a single strike from this sword is that of a giant
It is big... something ate it, although it still works. Not sharp. I found that Gluttony can "eat" anything non magical. While doing so it smells kinda evil... Well, it is still sharp, but that is not the mayor effect...
What happens when I try to learn the complexity of the art of and then color the sketch.
What? Well, I should find a different theme than a dragon sword. Look, a blade that you can cut trough dragon skin with! A bit hard, comparing to steel or magic armor if you get used to chop knights into halves by ease. Magic swords mostly blow up by first hit.
Kzarkraunt the dragon came back. He wanted to have his tongue back after weaponry 134. Kzarkraunt lost several his fingers... I bet he wants to get them back and I'm sure not from me.
25000 gold and be ware of the dragon! Kzarkraunt is the only one it cannot damage!
I want to be the best warsmith ever. Even grater than the ancients. I want to offer you my blades, wield them as the part of your body, as the part of your heart. The finest equipment from all over the worlds you can find. They only have 1 bad point: you might not have enogh gold to get one!
Let me say... A loaf of bread is 1 copper. A good quality blouze is 1 silver 3 gold pieces for a sword. 100 gold pieces for a full iron mail - and that is a cheap one!
- the SILVER LONGSWORD It is two-handed and almost 4 feet long. Resists any magic it faces, can block magical attacks while enhances your magic abilitys. Absorbs lightning and thus enhances the user's power. Altough it is made from silver, for the wielder it is light as a feather. But be carefull, it still weights mutch. You can blunt or stab with it. 1000 gold pieces.
- GOLD DANCER A dager with a size of a sword. Technically a short sword. An equipment to heal major wounds with a single cut. With the help of the power of a jade crystal, the procedure can be done countless times. Has an antibacterial effect and has a fresh aura of an icy mountain. 700 gold pieces.
- Dark blade It is an item to cut darkness apart and to recrait shadows itself. Not related to any demonic powers, the blade negates or creates shadows and light in a larger distance. So for example if you want to tear up the darknes in your cellar, you can do it and there shall be light. The user can carry his/her companions and staff into the darkness or hide in the shadows even in midday. Also can cast shadow illusion in a 30*30m radius area.... Pretty usefull I think. 600 gold pieces
- Dragon Cutter Meant to slay dragons. The blade can do nothing more or less than to get trough the dragon's scales without interfering - alas the dragon will have no armour class, only deffense). You can enhance the effect if you can inplant a spell within the blade. Dragons will be wulderable. Effects work on every other dragon type like wyrms, hydras, drakes, lizards, crocodiles, dinosaurs(?)... 2000 gold pieces
- Phoenix feather Not for sale and I mean it. This is how my blade looks when my spirit is focused and merged with it. There are also some other circumstances... Abilities like smashing magic items into million pieces, disintegrating, backburning spells and resurrecting effects may occur along with supernatural buffs....