Lovecraftian Humor 50 Things Randolph Carter is not supposed to do, everLovecraftian Humor3 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
1. I'm not allowed to refer to myself as a Time Lord, and the Silver Key is not my TARDIS.
2. I'm not allowed to refer to the Great Race of Yith as the Great Race of Time Lords and claim that I'm an honorable member.
3. I'm not allowed to include anyone's name in the lunch menu at the cafeteria when we gather for our monthly meetings.
4. Even if said person annoys me and everyone else greatly.
5. I'm also not allowed to try and bend Rule #3 by writing the name of the person in Aklo so that only the Great Old Ones are able to read it.
6. I'm not allowed to refer to the Mi-Go as 'the talkative Fungi from Pluto'.
7. I'm not allowed to shout 'the