Fast and easy way to create a reference sheet...Just the other day, I discovered a super quick and easy way to create reference sheets for digital painting. So, instead of having a ton of documents open all at once, slowing down your Photoshop, or spending a half hour to create your own sheet, you can use Picasa to create one for you in just seconds.Fast and easy way to create a reference sheet...1 year ago in Personal More Like This
Below is a video I made to show you how. There are some other tips in there as well, so take a look if you're interested!
25 Things I learned being a Comic Artist in 2011The following list contains intense amounts of SARCASM for the purpose of satire and humor.25 Things I learned being a Comic Artist in 20112 years ago in Personal More Like This
1. Never offer artistic advice or hint at the possibility that the way young and inexperienced groups of artists work might in some way be flawed.
2. Every comic must be inherently drawn better and be funnier than the last.
3. Humor is NOT relative/subjective.
4. Nothing is funny. Ever.
5. Even the most trivial aspects of your comic must be taken 100% seriously.
6. Failure to incorporate conflicting suggestions for improvement = incapable of accepting criticism.
7. Trying to quelch flame wars also inexplicably = incapable of accepting criticism.
8. Trying to explain your artistic decisions = incapable of accepting criticism.
9. Having lots of watchers = having an inflated ego.
10. Reaching the frontpage = getting Daily Deviation.
11. Every character you draw (even ones you do for commission/jobs) = your personal opinions and beliefs which you must obviously follow rigidly IRL.
12. Never change y