Reasons to Love Scabior1) He is a little hottie scene snatcher!Reasons to Love Scabior4 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
2)His looks alone are worth several reasons
3)See number 2!
4)And numbers 4-8 and #17!
9)Let's discuss his clothing...see number 19
10) The fact that the scene between Hermione and Scabior is without a doubt, too hot...she's an idiot if she doesn't want him!
11)That red streak in his hair..inspiring his fangirls to dye a streak of red in their hair!
12)Fanfics! Lots of them! *drools*
13)He has his own group here on deviantArt...and, Facebook!
14)Those videos on YouTube of Scabior...good gods, someone is trying to kill us!
15)He may have been a minor character in the book/movie, but he now has FANGIRLS!! (bet Nick Moran never saw that coming! Or those who cast him as Scabior! lol))
16)Inspires girls of all ages to scream "OMG!! SNATCH ME!!" (except Hermione...she has no taste.)
17)Scabior is undenibly hot, smexy and yumminess. His fangirls agree...Hermione is a DERP.
18)His voice...DROP DEAD SEXY...enou
How to piss of Scabior11 ways to really piss off Scabior.How to piss of Scabior4 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
1. Steal his "guyliner" and paint his face with it while he's sleeping.
2. When he comes out in the morning, make the other snatchers point at him and laugh. If he asks what's so funny, just shrug and walk away.
3. Take Hermione's scarf and tie it to the longest branch on the highest tree you can possibly find. Stand on the ground and shout: "That's a good boy!" whenever he climbs onto a branch.
4. Tell him Hermione is shagging Ron.
5. Charm his voice to make him talk like a smurf. Make sure he doesn't hear it himself.
6. Stun him and cut his hair. Be ready to run for your life when he wakes up.
7. Shout: "Here he comes!" when he's out snatching muggleborns and half-bloods. That should secure you a place to hide from him when you've done everything on this list.
8. Set his fangirls on him and film the whole thing
9. Charm him so whenever he comes near you, he is blown 20 feet away from where you stand.
10. Change and amplify the s