50 Things About Fairy Tail50 Things about Fairy Tail50 Things About Fairy Tail4 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
If in any circumstance you find yourself magically transported to the universe where Fairy Tail takes place, (you lucky freak), here is a list of things that PROBABLY arent a good idea:
1. Upon arriving, I will not write the Fairy Tail Guilds name as Fairy Tale. As everyone commonly knows here, it is T-A-I-L and not T-A-L-E.
2. Natsus natural hair color is pink. I should not try to change that.
3. I will not ask Lucy if her E-cups are real or not.
4. - Nor will I attempt to get nude pictures of her in the tub.
5. -- It is common knowledge that those are for sale at the Guild Store.
6. Dont make Erza mad.
7. - If Erza DOES get angry for any reason, I should vacate the premises immediately.
8. I will not ask Gray to strip.
9. - If in the highly likely event that Gray DOES strip on his own, I will not shout out Yeah, take it off, Thats what IM talking about, or anything of the like.
Feral Heart RP GuideHello, boys and girls, Lily/Kerrigan/DimensionGal here to bring you a new tutorial on what RP Skill Levels are, what is usually required of each Skill Level, and the different types and styles of RP found in Feral Heart. This tutorial really only applies to English-speakers.Feral Heart RP Guide2 years ago in Reviews & Guides More Like This
RP Skill Levels
In-game, particularly in Fluorite's General Chat, people advertise for Role Play groups. But sometimes, they advertise their groups with certain requirements that tend to baffle the unaware. I, myself, have been one to go for and advertise for groups looking for "Literate Members", and yet the same groups often get people wishing to join that aren't what was called for...
Literate RP - Also known as "Lit RP" or just "Lit".
A Literate RP is just what it means, you must be able to write correctly in English. It means you must know the difference between your/you're, there/they're/their, it's/its, and other such commonly mixed up words. You must also be able to use punctuation corr