Edit: OH MAII GOSH A DD. I'm so happy. Don't forget to thank my brother, although I made the charms, he was the one who took the fantastic photo!
5 Pastel Half Eaten Chocolates with charm attachments.You can purchase this set here - [link]
Details on how i did this for the 'eaten' texture:
Some people use stencils, but i found cutting a shape with a knife works better.Tools:
Polymer Soft Clay
Polymer Effect Clay for the Pastel colours.
White tile to work on
1. Make a ball (this is the filling)
2. Cover it with brown clay (chocolate)
3. Roll out the same colour clay that you used for the filling
4. Make a pattern on the chocolate after shaping it into a square, then push your attachment in.
5. Cook for 10 minutes at 110 degrees.
6. Cut a chunk off, it'll be tough, and messy.
7. Get a tookpick or sharp tool and play around with the design, giving it a rougher texture.
8. Put it back in the oven for 20 minutes.
9. Glaze, Done.
Hope this helps!Right now, I am offering the chance for three people to recieve a FREE COMMISSION from me. Follow this link for more details about the competition. [link]
For Details on my Commissions (which are open), click here - [link]
For my Etsy Shop, click here - [link]
Any other questions, leave a message, or note me!
Image Edited by me.
Photography by Hbubely Art Forms, you can find him on DeviantArt
, or on Facebook