You're a devoted Anifan 2.01) You've ever reffered to your clothes as 'Artificial Skin' or your shoes as 'Artificial hooves'. (sp? )
2)If you've ever shouted, in a public place, to a passing red tailed hawk "What's up Tobias?"
3) If you've ever eaten instant maple and ginger oatmeal for the express purpose of keeping a Yeerk out of your head.
4 ) If you don't cuss out your adversaries in English anymore. They are no longer %##^&@!# or jerks anymore they are "Dapsens."
5) If your computer's spellcheck no longer rejects words like 'Andalite', 'Yeerk', 'Visser', 'Hork-Bajir', 'Taxxon', 'Animorph' etc.
6) If when you heard the song 'I'm Blue' by Eiffel 65 you immediately thought of Ax.
7)If you ever wondered if the old lady in book #10 was your grandma.
8) If you ever wanted to draw a picture of those Hork-Bajir playing poker in book #33.
9) If you knew that by bathing in grape juice Visser three turned the color of an Andalite female.
10) If you've ever cussed in Andalite or Yeerk in a public place.
11) If you've
Ten ways to annoy Visser Three1) Tell him he smells like grapes.Ten ways to annoy Visser Three5 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
2) Tell him that Purple is SO his color
3) E-mail him messages under the Username Prince Elfangor.
4)Send him love letters with Visser one's return address.
5) Ask him why he is such an incompetent Dapsen.
6) Ask him why he's scared of an Arish.
7) Eat Escar got in front of him then say in the Wicked witch voice; "You're next Esplin. MWHAHAHA!"
8) Tell him he needs to scrub his Blade ship down again. Whew-whee!
9) Ask him why he hasn't become Visser one yet. Then rub it in his face.
10) Flip him off Andalite style.
You're a devoted Anifan if1) If you've ever gone to MCDonald's and ordered a happy meal with 'extra happy'You're a devoted Anifan if5 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
2) If you've ever stopped yourself from swatting a fly cause it might be one of the Animorphs in morph
3) If you've ever put a slug up to your ear to see if it was actually a Yeerk.
4) If you've ever named your cat Fluffer or your dog Homer.
5) If you've actually verbally sparred with a friend over the Spiderman vs. Batman case.
6) If you've shouted "They're everybody's minutes!" In a public place and have been stared at accordingly.
7) If you know there really is a site like in book sixteen.
8) If you've read the entire book series and watched the entire TV series and know the two aren't really comparable.
9) Ifyou still watch the TV series anyway.
10) If you never use the phrase 'That's crazy' anymore its; "Loopy, nutso, insane to the membrane."
11) If you've ever stared at a person's ear until they ask you what you're staring at you little freak, or walk away slowly. . .
12) If when you found out there
How to Annoy the Bad guys1) Make seven fingered handprints on the windows and glass doors of the community center.How to Annoy the Bad guys5 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
2) Go up to Visser three and ask him why he's such an incompetent Dapsen.
3) Tell Visser one Visser three said she was an incompetent Dapsen.
4) Eat Escar got in front of Tom and say; "Hmm. . . tastes like chicken. It could use some salt though."
5) Call Tom an Andalite.
6)Ask Taylor why she's a nutcase.
7)Rig the radio in the Yeerk pool complex to play "I'm Blue." in Eiffel 65 over and over.
8) Raise your hand in the middle of Mr. Tidwell's class and ask him if "Dapsen" is a bad word.
9) Intentionally get yourself to the principal's office and tell Chapman that they spelled your name wrong. It's spelled A-N-D-A-L-I-T-E B-A-N-D-I-T.
10) Rig the CD player at the Community center to play 'Free' by Ginny Owens over and over.