Obsessed with Stargate Sg1You know your obsessed with Stargate Sg1 when…Obsessed with Stargate Sg112 years ago in Humor More Like This
1. You are convinced doughnuts with blue jam are just really really small stargates.
2. You try to match Daniel Jackson's coffee drinking habits.
3. You attempt to insert little lights behind your eyeballs to make your eyes glow like a Goa'uld, but fail miserably.
4. All your school assignments have subtle (or not) references to the TV show or the actors that are in it.
5. You run around with an oddly shaped stick pretending it is a staff weapon
6. Whilst high on Danielish amounts of coffee you attempt to divert extra amounts of power to your printer hoping a wormhole would open.
7. You think all the ninjas in the past are Jaff'a
8. You see ninjas all the time.
9. They are often in your bed
10. And in the shower with you.
11. And popping out of people's shirts.
12. You go to Colorado and carefully observe every single mountain for any military activity, or even a large hole that could possibly lead to a large underground facilit
Homeworld: The Second FleetPrologueHomeworld: The Second Fleet11 years ago in General Fiction More Like This
Kharak is a desert planet on the outer rim of the galaxy. The main governing body of Kharak is known as the Diamid. Inside the Diamid is where all the important decisions are made. The Diamid is comprised of the Kiith'sa, or leader, of each Kiith. The 'Kiith' is a lose family, much like a fraternity, but with power, and much larger. The first Kiith is not known, but they have existed for most of Kharakian recorded history. There are hundreds upon hundreds of Kiiths spread across the planet surface. Some are large and powerful, with thousands of members. Others are small and weak, consisting of less than one hundred members. However, this story only includes some of the major Kiiths:
Somtaaw: Somtaaw is one of the more religious Kiiths. They make their homes in the Kohntala mountain range. Under the leadership of Teigor Somtaaw, thousands of