1. Being a Forger would be my dream job-no pun intended!
2. Honestly who doesn't like Arthur?!He's such a stone cold badass. Ariadne is just adorably awesome and bright!
3. Okay Mal,or the Shade, was a total bitch. Stalks poor Cobb in his dreams and constantly makes him feel guilty, scarred Ariadne for life, and is a manical dream-bitch..But she's awesome at it!I really do like Cobb and I can't help but point and lol everytime he plays around with his totem.Throughout the movie he spends more screentime with that totem than his wife XD.
4. I love the comical romance of ArthurxEames but I'm more of a ArthurxAriadne shipper. They're make an adorable couple and that scene in the lobby was too cute !
5. Seriously, I wanted to see more dream scenes!I loved watching the cast go through all these dream levels but I wanted to see more !.Oh I have no explanation for the ArthurxEames drawing,I just thought of pokemon while drawing there and walla!
6. I love epic car battles!I mean they even had a random train but through downtown while they were at it.And Arthur's driving face was pure Luwl XD.(Sorry if I drew him horribly fellow Arthur fans, I was trying to aim down the hilarious seriousness he had in that scene...)
7. My totem would be the scarab bracelet I had handed down to me from my grandmother.It's been in my family for a couple generations so it's very unique.It would be a great totem since I'm one of the few people who actually know in detail what it looks/and feels like.
8. WOOWOO COBB TRAIN BABY!!!LOL if anyone has ever played Gears of War you'd get this joke XD!
A little somethin' for my fellow Arthur/Ariadne shippers I... don't usually draw stuff like this so much... XD;;
The on-the-lips kiss was supposed to be like Ariadne's revenge for Arthur's "quick, give me a kiss"
I noticed that I hardly ever draw/color Arthur in anything but his white shirt, black suit, and red tie, so I opted to color this based on one of his other suits (though I had trouble finding good references for it) also because I thought a green/red compliment might work. lol XD
Ah, and 's first contest is finishing tomorrow... For reals this time! haha More info on that page.
The Inception DVD/Blu-ray was released in the US today!
I finally did a meme! There might be typos, I dunno XD;;
1. I'm a terrible actor, but I sometimes like researching because I'm weird 2. Fischer's all like "What the heck? Where am I and who are these people??" 3. For reals, even if she blames Cobb and Miles for what happened, she doesn't have to say stuff like that to her grandkids! 4. Arthur/Ariadne is, by far, my main Inception ship, in case you haven't noticed I know Eames and Ariadne hardly even talk to each other in the movie, but because of that I think it's interesting to wonder how they'd interact (as a couple, as bffs, as brother/sister, etc). I think I started shipping them during my second viewing. Fischer and Ariadne talk to each other even less XD I don't know what it is, but I can't help but wonder... lol. I think it was the second viewing for this one, too. 5. Ariadne gets weapons training~! Poor Arthur... he's getting all worried about what happened while he was still on the hotel dream level. 6. I also really liked Eames's fight scene while he was setting the charges and the whole ending sequence, but it probably wouldn't all fit XD;; I do love the whole movie, though :3 7. [link] 8. It's true! Actually, I have half-lucid dreams (as I call them) where, basically, I often find myself thinking "Hm, that's weird," about different things while I'm dreaming, but I don't think I completely consciously control what I'm doing. Those dreams make me realize how easily someone could've actually extracted info from my mind if the dreamshare tech were real (and if I had info worth extracting, lol). 9. That elephant will actually make a few appearances in some of my comics...!
Original meme by: Cuidado, tiene alguno que otro spoiler!
Pueeeeeeees...Inception/Origen...ya la he visto dos veces. Y creo que la veré hasta aburrirme .
Menudo nuevo fandom que me ha dado lol he hecho el meme del tirón en menos de 24h xdd;;. En fin, qué decir? Me encanta esta película, la vi en Canadá, en inglés, (y fui la unica que me reí con una gracia de Arthur en todo el cine xddddd) y el otro dia volví a verla aqui.
Obligo a todo el mundo a hacer este meme, y si no habeis visto aún la película, GO WATCH IT RITE NOW .
Inception/Origen & Characters (c) Christopher Nolan
Well, since I *made* this meme, I figure I had better fill it out! lol So here's my "Inception" meme!
Can you tell I abhor blank space?
As for the "I smell bat shit and mixed nuts" comment...It's sort of a random one-liner of mine. Instead of saying "Damn So-in-so is crazy!" you say "Gee, I smell bat shit and mixed nuts"...bc they're bat-shit-crazy and nuts...get it? *cricket cherp* Nobody...yeah...
...I really need to start doing "art" that doesn't involve INCEPTION...getting a bit ridiculous. But I already had an idea for another one so..yeah.. OH HEY LOOK. MY ARTISTIC ABILITIES. \\\ 1. I actually have an OC named Ser that is a Forger..just lettin' ya know. 2. I'm going to be honest and say that I needed a bit of help drawing this because (1) I'm still getting used to my tablet and (2) I've never drawn a guy realistically. 3. Gaga. :0 4. Meh. Not quite my style, being lazy. 5. Conversation between me and the voices in my head while the credits role. Add that bunny from Donnie Darko and you got yourself an awesome sitcom. 6. Be being lazy, but it's the truth. 7. I actually do own that. But I'm afraid of taking it with me everywhere because I have exactly 215 spheres(which is enough to ALMOST make a 6 by 6 by 6 cube...just missing one) 8. This is my normal style of art. Teachers find it distracting when they're grading my papers. : ) 9. YES, NO TRACE or EFFORT! /// This meme was made by -spontaneouslycombusts-