doctor who, starkid style
DOCTOR WHO*: THE MUSICAL
*SEE AUTHOR'S NOTE
ROSE: You look like a ghost.
THE DOCTOR: Hold on-- [holds out sonic screwdriver; cue strange sonic-y noise] Alright.
ROSE: Can I tou[reaches out]
THE DOCTOR: [backs away] No!
THE DOCTOR: . Okay. Earlier, you said I looked like a ghost.
ROSE: Yeaaaaah .
THE DOCTOR: And now I'm telling you that I can't be touched .
ROSE: Uh huuuuuh .
THE DOCTOR: What do you think that means?
ROSE: You .have herpes?
THE DOCTOR: Rose-
ROSE: Just kidding, I know you're really a three-dimensional diffraction pattern of the image of an object made using holography.
THE DOCTOR: NO, YOU STUPID APE! Ah, no wait, that's correct. Sorry, I deal with the pain of loss by inflicting insults upon others.
ROSE: You must've lost a lot of stuff, then.
Obsessed With Doctor Who WhenObsessed with Doctor Who when....Obsessed With Doctor Who When4 years ago in Traditional Fixed Forms More Like This
1. You think fezzes are cool.
2. you think bowties are cool and you want to wear them everyday of your life.
3. Wearing a vegetable seems fashionable.
4. You have a button that says David Tennant makes me squee. (sad to say I own one.)
5. Angel statues scare the holy fuck out of you.
6. You have an action figure of your favorite Doctor and carry him around everywhere. (I have two. one of Tom Baker, and Matt Smith wearing a fez and holding a mop.)
7. Apples are rubbish.
8. Pears are gross and disgusting.
9. You see a british phonebooth and you automatically claim it as your own TARDIS and invite your best friend to go see the dinosaurs with you in said TARDIS.(I have one!)
10. You like Bananas.
11. You get into major arguments with Back To The Future fans.
12. You want your own personal Dalek.
13. You have written Bad Wolf on atleast one thing that is blue.
14. You know atleast three songs by Billie Piper.
15. You watch Law and Order UK now that Freema
The Doctor's Letter.Dear Mr. Slenderman,The Doctor's Letter.4 years ago in Flash Fiction & Vignettes More Like This
We have never met, as I am sure you are aware.
But as of late I have received word from many, many reputable sources that you are being rather a nuisance on the planet Earth and in that general region of the space-time continuum. Now, do not try and deny your presence at the Shadow Proclamation in the Delta Galaxy: you were informed of your limitations, as well as your freedoms and warned to stay at least 11.7 million light years away from the Milky Way, Andromeda and Sagittarius Dwarf and Canis Major Dwarf galaxies- which, I must admit, is talent: I've never had that many Galactic restraining orders in my life! (As a matter of fact, I don't think anyone has except maybe the Daleks. But that's another story) .You are closely related to the Silence in subspecies and abilities: like them , you are little more than a parasite. And a particularly foul parasite at that.
You have caused nothing but despair and distress to the Universe and every other living t
Doctor Who 1021. The Doctor always stays out of trouble.Doctor Who 1023 years ago in Humor More Like This
2. The Doctor does not look human, humans look Time-Lord.
3. He's the Doctor, he's worse than everybody's aunt.
4. The Doctor never interferes in the affairs of other people or planets, unless there's children crying.
5. Fish fingers with custard are a culinary delight.
6. The Doctor is most definitely a madman with a box.
7. Always trust the Doctor.
8. Even the Doctor makes a mistake sometimes, that's what he needs his companions for. And of course because everyone needs some company.
9. The TARDIS is sexy.
10. Don't touch a cookie in the TARDIS, they are dangerous.
11. Compared to travelling with the Doctor, the London Blitz is a safe place to be.
12. The Eleventh Doctor has a way of having absolutely brilliant ideas, and then going about them all wrong.
13. Amy is awesome.
14. The new Daleks look like a bad version of the Power Rangers; they just got a few colours wrong.
15. Cracks in walls can be very dangerous.
16. The Doctor has p
Doctor Who jokesKnock knock.Doctor Who jokes3 years ago in Flash Fiction & Vignettes More Like This
Q: What happens when the headless monks leave banana peels on the floor?
A: Silence will fall
Q: How many Sontarans does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: None! Sontarans do not fear the dark!
Q: How many Time Lords does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: Interference in the lighting practices of other cultures is strictly forbidden.
Q: How many cybermen does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: LIGHTBULBS ARE INELEGANT. THEY WILL BE UPGRADED.
Yo momma's so fat, the whole Slavine family could fit inside her at once
Yo momma's so fat, the cybermen upgraded her into a hot dog van
Yo momma's so fat, project indigo took her to an ice cream parlor
Yo momma's so fat, the Adipose consider her a natural resource
Yo momma's so fat, Captain Jack didn't try to flirt with her
Why did the chicken cross the road?
The tesselector: Our records office is sealed to the public. The chicken isn't guilty of anything.
River Song: Spoilers.