MY STOCK RULES:1. Feel free to use my stock, but be creative and don't just change colors or use a filter on it. Put some effort into it!MY STOCK RULES:8 years ago in Personal More Like This
2. Please credit me and link your work back to my front page or the stock itself.
3. You do not have to ask me for permission to print. All print requests are granted.
4. You may use work using my stock off site, but please ask first! I would appreciate a link to where it can be found. I only ask to be credited for off site works if a majority of the work consists of my stock.
5. Please don't smoke or pass gas while on my art or stock pages. I don't like it.
6. If I think you did your work under the influence, I may require a breathalyzer test or a blood sample.
7. Do not use any of my stocks if you are naked while doing so, and NOT female!
8. Using my stocks in an alternate universe or another dimension is strictly prohibited unless otherwise specified!
9. Send me some cookies if you'd like.
10. Have fun and enjoy life!
11. (This is an update to rul
Stock rules All my stocks are free for members of deviantArt, but they are still my photos.Stock rules4 years ago in Personal More Like This
If you FOLLOW THE RULES, you have my permission to use them for your art !
Notify & Credit
If you used my stock , let me know about it !
Also, always credit me with a link to my gallery or the photo you have used !
You are allowed to show your work with my stock outside of deviantart but don't forget to link back to my page, or your work on dA with the credits.
Commercial use and prints are allowed (with credits!).
You can take part in any contest with works that were created with my stock.
Notes on my StockUSAGENotes on my Stock5 years ago in Personal More Like This
I have no real restrictions on what you can or cannot use my stock for, as reference for traditional/digital drawings and paintings, for photomanipulation, sculpture, 3D, for anything you can think of except application resources, stocks or custom made stuff for Games such as "Sims", Second Life" and so on! I love to see what you can do. Whatever you do with my stock do not submit your art into the Photography section, it is MY photograph that I am letting you use. Do not just apply a couple of filters to my stock. Push yourself and be creative, challenge yourself! I reserve the right to ask you to remove images that have not been sufficiently manipulated. If you do not remove them when asked I will go to the admins. By sufficiently manipulated, I mean you cannot just apply a Photoshop filter/just change the colour/crop the image/change the contrast etc. Make it your own, otherwise it is still mine.
Yes, you are allowed to use my stock to practice your re-