Downwell ima do thisDown2 years ago in Written Suggestions More Like This
1. Put Your itunes, windows media player etc on Shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name
1How would you describe yourself?:
Turn Me Up by Carly Rae Jepsen
2What do you like in a guy/girl?:
Better than revenge by Taylor Swift
(( ; u; well then... ))
3How do you feel today?:
Wide Awake by Katy Perry
((Omg this is so true.))
4What is life's purpose?:
Glas you came By The wanted
((Actually its bootiful.))
5What is your motto?:
Your Heart is a Muscle
6What do your friends think of you?:
Pretend its okay by little mix
((*sobs* i thought they loved me))
7What do you think of your parents?:
Fearless by Taylor Swift
((Just like askcloudmist XD))
8What do you think about very often?:
Lights by Ellie Golding
((Naww im like IS THE LIGHT ON oo))
9what is 2 + 2?:
Feel this moment by Pitbull ft. Christina Agu
wolf rpYou see a wolf chained to a tree all bruised up and scratched with dried blood in his fur barking furiously but at the same time he looks very sad and you notice a few bullies teasing the dogwolf rp2 years ago in Written Suggestions More Like This
A: free the dog and take him home
B: tease him with the bullies
C: release him onto the bullies
Copyright Infringement NotificationCopyright Infringement Notification3 years ago in Written Suggestions More Like This
Ever tried to contact a website to report someone who stole your art but instead of quick action you got a long reply saying you need to file a formal copyright infringement notification?
But what exactly do you need to file a notification?
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. In this regard please provide URLs when you identify the location of the material.
4. Information reasonably