A commission for the wonderfully patient Barbgirl 1999... she requested a zombie, featuring the Umbrella Corp logo with exposed ribs and LOTS of blood. She wanted a blue body with red hair, so I gave her a very mottled blue body, with a whole lotta red hair!
Body is airbrushed in 10 or so different shades of blue. Rehaired with Grant-A-Wish, Ruby Slippers, Tempest Red, CM Ruby (all RestoreDoll saran) and Pillarbox Red (Dollyhair saran) and the blend is gorgeous IRL. Sealed with Dullcote and Glossy ModPodge, scultping done with Magic Sculpt.
On a personal level, this has been one of my favourite customs to make I am a huge Resident Evil fan and it took me aaages to figure out what to name her because I had so many ideas. I finally settled on Outbreak because well, viruses are such a huge part of the RE series... virus, outbreak... of course if Barbgirl would like to rename her she can ^.^
There is possibly... probably going to be a few more RE themed customs coming from me in the future... I've been inspired!!
I love the star wars movies and love Yoda as well.
Thought he would make the most awesome pony custom and I was right.
He came out better than I expected though. At first I wasn't sure how well Yoda would transfer into a pony but I always love challenges and he was so much fun to make.
He also won 3rd place at the custom contest for the Cincy Ohio Pony Meet.
Baby version of Joyful Jade. Made from a green G3 baby my little pony, rehaired with katsilk hair in Evergreen. Wings made from Apoxie Clay over wire. Wings and eyes painted with acrylics and sealed. Removable tiara made from white seed beads, Swarovski crystals and beading wire.
Tiny Tickles was made from a white G3 baby my little pony rehaired with Katsilk hair in Hot Pink and Cotton Candy. The wings are made from Apoxie Sculpt over wire. The symbol is of a pink and white feather and was painted in acrylics, as were the wings and eyes, and sealed. The tiara is made from Swarovski crystals, white seed beads and beading wire.
This pony was a remake of my first G3 pegasus named Sunset, done as a private commission for Lovelauraland. She requested the pony have a pink rose symbol. There is another in this set that is white with a white rose symbol also done for Lovelauraland. The pony was made from a Fluttershy II rehaired with Katsilk in Cotton Candy pink. The wings are Apoxie Clay over wire. The wings, symbol and eyes were painted in acrylic and sealed. The tiara is Swarovski crystals and beading wire.
This pony was made as a private commission for Rochi-901 of her persona pony Lady Tulip. Her persona normally has wings also but we decided to leave them off so that she could have a nice corset instead I have a more traditional custom of this pony in my gallery. This pony was made from a yellow G3 My Little Pony. I removed the original symbol and rerooted the hair with Katsilk hair in Caddy Red, Orange Blossom and CM Yellow. I added a unicorn horn made of Apoxie Clay that has been painted with acrylics and sealed. The eyes were repainted and sealed. The corset and boots were sculpted from Apoxie Clay, painted and sealed. The symbols were handpainted also.