Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Similar Deviations
peace im out ~~
copper on FA 

art by ligax
Show
Add a Comment:
 
No comments have been added yet.

I shall do a full reference sheet about him soon.

Inspired by :icondemiseman: He creates some really dark works, usually in black, white and red. He's awesome and he inspired me to make my own twisted design.
Show
Add a Comment:
 
No comments have been added yet.

original here: [link]
Show
Add a Comment:
 
No comments have been added yet.

Whee, more giftie gifts! :XD: This time it's for , who has been an idol of mine ever since I joined DA. So, it's her werewolf character Ravyn.

I forgot to draw the chain around her neck. Damn. Let's all just pretend that it can't be seen from under that fur, okay? Good.
I think the lighter gray parts are a bit too light, but other than that I like it.

Arts Me.
Character Black-Ravyn
Brushes for the background inmateOfmymind: [link] and Scully7491: [link]
Show
Add a Comment:
 
No comments have been added yet.

And the gloomy art continues.. Well, this one has actually been in the unfinished pile for a while. I just didn't have the energy to finish it till now..
Oh. and those who have played through the main quest of Morrowind might know where the text at the bottom comes from..

So, art ME!
text Whoever wrote the dialogs in Morrowind..
Show
Add a Comment:
 
No comments have been added yet.

Trade with :iconshadow-pupx3:


I hope i got everything right! ;;

I had a lot of fun with the dress and all the bows <3


~*Uriko

Character © :iconshadow-pupx3:
Show
Add a Comment:
 
No comments have been added yet.

My first attempt at customizing a MLP (My Little Pony) as well as my first World of Warcraft fan art.

These two ponies started out as a very well played with pair of newborns. They cam from my own childhood and I played with this pair *a lot*.

I removed the hair and cleaned and primed them. Then I sculpted them with a 2-part epoxy clay - letting the clay dry and then adding more on so as to not mess up previous work.

The Baby Tauren's horns are anchored via a wire through his head, as are both of their tails.

They were given a light sanding, then were painted (in gradual stages) and finally sprayed with a fixative.

I do not know if I will ever customize any more ponies in the future, but it was a fun little project and I'm very happy with the results.

To see some photos of them before they were painted, check my scraps.
Show
Add a Comment:
 
No comments have been added yet.

full body commission for ~xLemonTeax
Show
Add a Comment:
 
No comments have been added yet.

pen doodle of Pickles.
Pickles/art (c) me
Show
Add a Comment:
 
No comments have been added yet.