Supernatural Obsession25 Ways to Tell You're Obsessed with SUPERNATURALSupernatural Obsession4 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
1. You've seen every single episode and know all the little details down to license plate numbers etc.
2. You keep rock salt and holy water under your pillow.
3. You continue to find new ways to bring Supernatural into a conversation, even when people obviously don't care.
4. You find yourself explaining that pentagrams ward off demons and other evil instead of being the sign of the devil.
5. You begged your parents for a gun to fight monsters, but when they said no you went out and bought a squirt gun instead.
6. You begged your parents for a 1967 Chevrolet Impala preferably in black just like Dean drives.
7. You no longer complain about staying in sleazy motels and eating in diners because that's what the Winchesters would do.
8. If you didn't believe in the supernatural before, now you do.
9. You have vivid dreams in which you're with at least one of the characters from Supernatural.
10. Whenever you visit a cemetery you bring
More Supernatural Obsession25 MORE Ways to Tell Your Obsessed with... SUPERNATURALMore Supernatural Obsession4 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
26. You've tried to recreate a devil's trap and failed miserably.
27. You recreated a devil's trap and tricked your worst enemy inside it but sadly exorcism doesn't seem to work.
28. You have a sudden desire to learn Latin.
29. You went searching for the Yellow-Eyed Demon.
30. You looked up Harvelle's Roadhouse, just in case it was real.
31. You named your newest pet after a character on Supernatural.
32. If you didn't trust strangers before, now you really take precautions such as dousing them with holy water or bringing out the silver.
33. You hate procedural cop shows just as much as Dean.
34. During Halloween you dress up as Lilith or another demon and go out for a good scare.
35. You want to name your baby Sam, Dean or Castiel.
36. Now you really want a mullet, business in the front- party in the back baby!
37. You memorized the Sammy song.
38. Every day you watch at least one episode of Supernatural
Supernatural - DestinedSupernatural - Destined5 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
The sun was just starting to dip into its usual routine of the end of the day. The trees were done turning their colors for the year and had started falling daily littering the ground with the colors of fall. A chill wind constantly blew through towns making so the winter coats were hung on the walls for easy access. Spooky decorations covered rows of houses and pumpkins with carved smiles guarded the doorways of Pontiac, Illinois.
While other kids were deciding what they were going to be wearing for Halloween in the next week and where they best candy houses were two particular small boys were getting ready to settle into the umpteenth motel that month. The dark blue '67 Impala roared down the road and scattered leaves as it flew past houses neatly stacked in a line. Dean's green eyes stared vacantly as the other children ran around on the streets and sighed, "How long are we gonna be in this stupid town anyway?" He turned and relaxed into the front seat of the car.
"A week tops, I pr
Cybermen Stole My HomeworkCybermen Stole My Homework4 years ago in Concrete Poetry More Like This
I'm sorry that I don't have the
Assignment that is due
But the thing is, I couldn't get it
And today is when I'll rue
I was trying to start it when
A spaceship came into view
I looked out my window and saw this
Odd thing not colored blue
These 'grey' aliens stepped out
And demanded my papers
For on those sheets I had written
A code to help their capers
When I said "no, I need it more"
They all pulled out their lasers
Right then and there, I prayed to God
I needed cops with tasers
But as they reached out to me
I stepped back into a box
A blue 1960s police box
But the inside gave me shocks
There were wires on the ceiling
And a power core in the center
When I asked for Mary Magdalene
No no, I really meant her
A strange man with an E.T. look
Helped me up and said 'hello'
He called himself The Doctor and
Asked "what's your name, good fellow?"
I told him that I was a girl
Even with my bob-styled hair
He looked a bit embarrassed
When he realized he shouldn't stare
He ran back to the power cor
The Story of Portal'Tis an interesting story I must conveyThe Story of Portal3 years ago in Traditional Fixed Forms More Like This
About what started on Bring Your Daughter to Work Day.
It was to be the main event,
But no one knew to what extent.
Upon picoseconds of her wake,
Deadly Neurotoxin she did take.
A hissing sound was heard by all,
And a green gas started to fill the hall.
One by one people fell.
Not including little Chell.
She was a stubborn child,
But that was putting it mild.
A Morality Core was installed.
It kept the rest of the Center from being mauled.
GLaDOS was switched back on
And Test Subjects were called upon.
Years later, a Subject was picked.
No one knew what to predict.
She was stubborn and quiet,
But boy, did she cause quite the riot.
Chell was never meant to test,
But fate was changed by an unwelcome guest.
In the maintenance areas, a Rat did flee,
Leaving hints for the young testee.
Scheduled maintenance was the source
For the military android live-fire course.
Sixty-five percent more bullet was fired
Knocking them down was required
A Companion Cube
Being a Christian Isn't EasyTo be a Christian, is a challenging profession.Being a Christian Isn't Easy1 month ago in Free Verse More Like This
Like a murky shadow, you live for expectations
and create everlasting reputations.
One mistake, and you've destroyed the world like an earthquake.
Your opinions you must keep to yourself every minute,
lest you'll be regarded as a selfish bigot.
The world is harder on you than anyone else,
because like demons, they're waiting for you to fail.
To say what you mean, or speak your mind, to them it's a tremendous crime.
Be wary of your soul, because it's wanted the most,
to bend and to break, like the Sacred Host.
Be weary of your soul, because it's wanted the most.
And your life can be taken from you in the blink of an eye,
to be a Christian means you will surely die.
And dying for your faith is not a lie.
To be a Christian, you will face persecution,
and endless bouts of sickening confusion.
To be a Christian means to die for your faith, and stand on the graves of siblings of faith.
Because we're dying everyday,
like the Saints before us we
Dean Winchester Obsession25 Ways to Tell You're Obsessed with Dean WinchesterDean Winchester Obsession4 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
1. You changed your profile so it says you're frisky, love sunsets and long walks on the beach.
2. You listen to classic rock all the time and sing along loudly and off-key.
3. Bacon cheeseburgers, yum!
4. You love guys who wear leather jackets and amulets.
5. You're usually the one who starts prank wars.
6. You think Dean needs a nickname too (Dean-o?)
7. For some reason, you just want to hug him whenever he cries.
8. Your dream car is a 1967 Chevrolet Impala with a trunk filled with hunting weapons to boot!
9. You always liked bad boys, but Dean is on a whole new level that you just can't resist.
10. Your new catch phrase is "son of a b****!"
11. Every minute of your waking day, pictures of Dean shirtless and/or singing "Eye of the Tiger" float through your head.
12. Even when he's covered in blood you squeal at how hot he is.
13. You have developed a liking to say "funky town."
14. You love how much Dean loves his
words are weaponswords are weapons5 years ago in Visual Poetry More Like This
pen and paper filled with ink
momma says i need a shrink
words in the margin of this page
built up pent anger of rage
so messy i cant even read
why the fuck did blackshady succeed
confused with these emotions
spent my whole life in a devotion
minds grinding in a motion
clicks like a turn wheels
its just a pen and paper- whats the big deal?
lifes never solved
i just stabbed myself in the eye
but momma said black shady cant cry
now theres blood stains on the paper
making the rap game taper
killed with a stapler
theres fortune to fame
what happened to the rap game
ill never make it big with these words that i write
even though i know my views are right
these people cant stomach me at sight
murdered by lines upon pages
rap battles for wages
pen and paper- words of weapon
because everybody knows not to be step-in
my words are weapons
Never Say Good Bye - R.I.P WCC"You did it. The Weighted Companion Cube certainly gave you Luck. However. It cannot accompany you for the rest of the test and unfortunately must be euthanized. Please escort your Companion Cube to the Aperture Science Emergency Intelligence incinerator."Never Say Good Bye - R.I.P WCC4 years ago in Settings More Like This
I didn't understand the words at first, whether it was because by now I had learned to block out whatever GLaDOS droned on about, or whether I simply couldn't comprehend what she was saying. By the time the emotionless words had sunk into my exhausted frame of thought I could already feel a tightness in my chest, like a cold robotic hand was squeezing my miraculously still beating heart with all it's might. She wanted me to sacrifice CC? My hands began to shake violently as they mindlessly gravitated in the direction of the harmless cube that sat beside me. The sensation of his familiar surface that had once comforted me no matter what, made me si
An OC Party - Ch. 1 - Part 1 An OC Party - Chapter 1 - Toad TownAn OC Party - Ch. 1 - Part 13 years ago in Introductions & Chapters More Like This
When everybody arrived at Toad Town, their mouth dropped wide open. Toad Town was made into a huge Board!
''OMG! This looks awesome!'' Sabine and Fleur said at the same time, they looked at each other and started laughing.
''Sabine and Fleur, do you want to start at this board then?'' Geno asked.
''Sure! But who are the enemi-'' Fleur couldn't even finish her sentence, and the enemies arrived; a dark brown and dark purple colored goomba with a scar on his left eye and a Toad with black hat and dark pruple stripes, he looked like he was brain-washed...
''So who are the losers we were told to challenge?'' The goomba snickered at his own, but bad, joke, with the Toad smirking behind him.
''WIJ ZIJN GEEN LOSERS! EN WE GAAN JULLIE INMAKEN!'' Sabine snapped and Fleur looked shocked at her for a second. But then started to join the Dutch talking.
''Ik hoop maar dat jullie klaar zijn om weg te rennen nadat wij jullie voor schut zetten!'' Fl
Aperture Afterlife: Wheatley's Story - Ch. D1aEpisode I: The Courtesy CallAperture Afterlife: Wheatley's Story - Ch. D1a2 months ago in General Fiction More Like This
I rushed up to the door of the Relaxation Chamber. I was barely able to keep a good grip on everything I was bringing with me. I paused to let my circulator fans settle, and I entered the password to wake up the test subject.
Lacking an empty hand to open the door, I banged my foot into it to get the subject’s attention.
“Hello? Anyone in there?”
There was nothing. I tried again.
“Hello? Are you going to open the door? At any time?”
I soon heard the doorknob being turned from within.
“HA! I knew someone was alive in here!”
The door opened, and I braced myself for a ripped tank top showing the whole front of the test subject.
“AUGH! Oh, God, you look terr—” my cameras caught sight of the subject, and she was perfectly decent
Game OverChell struggled inside the claw, with at least all strength she could have.Game Over2 years ago in Profiles More Like This
"Something wrong luv?" He circled around chell, his glowing optic nearly became menacing.
Of course something's wrong! GLaDOS just - just abandoned me! She struggled and wheatley once again nuzzled her. "It's alright luv. Now its just me and you."
She glared, but turned to look for an escape route.
The claw put her down, releasing her then the claw faded into the darkness above wheatley.
Chell didn't make a response but stood in place. However at the same time just looking for her portal gun. Which there was no signs of, just complete and utter darkness.
"Bet it feels better without having your arms locked in place, doesn't it luv?"
She reluctantly nodded.
"Maybe now we can talk more, mh?" He lowered himself to her, making her shiver slightly, but held back most of her fear.
He nuzzled her again, gentler this time due to her still being sore.
She sighed and looked at the core.
His optic widened wh
Supernatural HighSupernatural High3 years ago in Drama More Like This
High School Supernatural
Beginning of September was the most dreaded time of the year. School has started
once more and the teenagers were not pleased to be back in the cold sterile building they called hell. Sam Winchester however enjoyed school more than most because he was one of the most academic in his classes and had plenty of friends.
He had tan skin from the summertime and shaggy brown hair, which his family thought ought to be cut. He had hazel green-brown eyes and preferred to wear tight jeans with layers of tops including his brown leather jacket which had been a birthday present from his brother.
Adam Milligan, his best friend since grade-school, leaned against the locker wearing his usual clothing of layered shirts (much like Sam) and dark jeans. His face was tan and his eyes were a light blue, contrasting with his light brown hair which was also shaggy but cut shorter than Sam's.
"Have you heard what Gabriel Novak did?" Adam asked, watching Sam as he grabbed his bo
Final Supernatural ObsessionLast 25 Ways to Tell Your Obsessed with... SUPERNATURALFinal Supernatural Obsession4 years ago in General Fiction More Like This
76. You don't know if the Colt or Ruby's knife is more badass.
77. You stalk the actors' pages online.
78. You express your love for Supernatural constantly through fan fiction, fan art and nonstop fan chatter.
79. You celebrate Sam and Dean's birthdays.
80. You search the yellow pages for Pamela so she can help you contact the spirit world.
81. You always dress in layers.
82. Those nightmares you've been having seem more like premonitions.
83. You always ask for Supernatural stuff for holidays.
84. Now you want to try a purple nurple, if you haven't already.
85. You have love/hate relationships with some of the characters, like Zachariah and Bela.
86. You completely disregard the mature content warnings on the Internet concerning the show.
87. All your friends know better than to ask you a question about Supernatural knowing you won't stop after that.
88. Whether you've watched the show since it first came out in 2
Supernatural- Mommy's Back P.1Lucifer raised his right sword to Castiel as he held off Sam with his left, Gabriel and Dean were keeping Micheal busy, Raphael was fighting a horde of demons, and everything was chaos. Hell had moved locations - it was right there in the clearing in some forest.Supernatural- Mommy's Back P.15 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
Then, in the midst of the chaos, came a light.
I'm not talking flashlight or spotlight or even Vegas Lights. This was a light that angels had a very, very, VERY small amount of. The Light right then - let's just say all the humans would have been incinerated and the angels their skin flayed off and eyes caught fire - had it been directed that way. Using Light specifically took at least 2 thousand years for each archangel to master. Much more for lower levels, and they had nowhere near this ammount. This Light simply - froze them. And then - a figure came out of the Light.
Okay, so the Winchesters were expeting God. Who else? But the angels looked confused - and then everybody was not only confused but shocked.
Because the figu
American HeroWhen his duty is to be called from home,American Hero4 years ago in Concrete Poetry More Like This
In some other place he sleeps alone,
A hole dug in the ground to be his bed,
He prefers to be with his family instead,
But freedom is a cost that comes with a price,
And for that freedom he makes a sacrifice,
He serves his country proud,
To keep it free and safe he vowed,
To fight among the enemy lines,
His strength and spirit he definitively defines,
He stands united with his unit as one,
He stands at attention and at his side is his gun,
As bombs may be dropping throughout the night,
He keeps his gun close and stays with the fight,
Many of his brothers and sisters may fall,
But he will endure and keep fighting for it all,
To keep America and its people free,
He fights against war as it is an evil entity.
Abortionyou took the gas and youAbortion10 years ago in Free Verse More Like This
you fucked the electrical
and it shorted
The office is on fire
and the cameras record it
woman and doctor lie
disfigured an' contorted
All cause you think
she has no right to abort it
when you know damn well
that she cant afford it
The fetus isn't a human
its been studied and reported
we have researched and explored it
your christian views
just destroy and distort it
youre now behind bars till
this is all sorted
we now all wait for the end of
all this court shit
you try to defend
but have no way to support it
you now have a throne
on which you sit
but its too bad for you
that this chair's electric
LenTym razem Brzechwa na warsztat.Len6 years ago in Free Verse More Like This
Na tapczanie siedzi leń.
Nic nie robi cały dzień.
- Totalnie wypraszam sobie!
Tak jakby ja nic nie robię?
A kto zjadł Lici śniadanie?
Makowca na drugie danie?
A kto dzisiaj w nocy chrapał?
Kto Licię wodą ochlapał?
A kto dzisiaj stłukł dwa klosze?
O - o! Proszę!
Na tapczanie siedzi leń.
Się obija cały dzień.
- Hellou! A szyby nie zbiłem?
A Lici nie przytuliłem?
I nie patrzyłem jak zmyka?
A nie zmacałem konika?
I tak jakby wziąłem prysznic!
I to ma być totalnie nic?!
Na tapczanie zaległ leń.
Nic nie robi cały dzień.
Nie odwiedził Rosji, bo mu się zaspało,
Nie pilnował prania, bo samo się wyprało,
Nie wypielił swych grządek, bo z tym same kłopoty,
Nie sprzątnął, bo zbyt rozwalone miał swoje klamoty,
Nie najechał na nikogo, bo akurat jadł
Bobby Singer Obsession25 Ways To Tell You're Obsessed With Bobby SingerBobby Singer Obsession4 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
1. You wish you knew an older guy named Bobby or who was as awesome as he was.
2. You were so happy when he returned as a series regular.
3. You end up laughing whenever he chews out Sam and Dean.
4. You always wear a cap.
5. If Bobby can be such a good hunter now it makes you wonder what he was like when he was younger.
6. You got to love his scruffy beard.
7. If you had a weekend off, you'd probably build a panic room too.
8. You wish there was more Bobby fan art. Come on! Give him some love!
9. How dare you bargain for Bobby's soul Crowley!
10. No longer will you say idiots, "idjits" is wayyy better!
11. You're a pessimist just like him.
12. Even though you know you got skills you take after Bobby and stay cool about it.
13. You want to dress up as him for Halloween, even if people may think you're just a random trucker.
14. The Keys of Solomon only Bobby could get his hands on that kind of trick.
15. You're reading
LietPol +++Na podstawie Laury i Filona" Franciszka KarpińskiegoLietPol +++5 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
(Rzecz dzieje się w lesie, w nocy. Litwa wchodzi, w sukni, nieśmiało, widać strach i niepewność w jego wyrazie twarzy.)
Oto ja, Toris Lorinaitis, Litwa,
Porzucony na ponad lat dwieście
W borze tym mrocznym trwam
Ubrany w szaty niewieście.
Słońce już dawno zaszło,
Błędem była ta sukienka luźna,
Ale to Feliksa naszło
Na schadzki, gdy noc już tak późna.
(rozgląda się nerwowo)
Mrok, ziąb, szelest przyjeziorny;
Co to? Jęk? Wilków sapanie?
Skądś płynie kolkol" upiorny
Rosja!? O, zlituj się, Panie!
Łukasiewiczu, przysięgam ci, draniu,
Gdy twarz twoją zobaczę,
Przy lamencie i włosów rwaniu
Niczego ci nie obaczę!
(znika, szeleszcząc nerwowo suknią)
(Wchodzi, w zwykł
Totalna pomylkaPairing: PoLietTotalna pomylka4 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
Characters: Poland, Hungary, Liet
Zaparkował na podwórku tam, gdzie zawsze. Z uśmiechem zauważył, że pomimo, iż stał tu także samochód Węgier jego miejsce" pozostało wolne. Taka mała głupota, na którą upierał się Polska. Nie wiedząc nawet, jak bardzo to cieszyło Torisa.
Litwa poprawił włosy i otrzepał ubranie z niewidocznego kurzu. I już mógł udać się do drzwi wejściowych. Sięgnął swoją torbę podróżną z bagażnika, po czym zarzucił ją sobie na ramię.
Pogwizdując radośnie, ruszył przed siebie.
Od samego rana był w niezwykle dobrym humorze. W pracy dali mu wreszcie upragniony urlop, który planował spędzić w domu swego najlepszego przyjaciela. Spakował więc swoje man
Do you know... Do you know what its like to die?Do you know...5 years ago in Concrete Poetry More Like This
To see your whole world go without a bye.
To see your loved ones morn and cry.
Do you know what its like to die?
Would you rather stay or go?
Would you rath
Say DearSay dearSay Dear4 years ago in Songs & Lyrics More Like This
you dont have it cleared
only if you realized it is the cat with the grinning ears
Say dear that one nasty cough
one nasty thought
you feel distant
well dont you see
Your my puppet
My games just started
Come closer dear
Your loosing your senses
your emotions have dulled
your falling for my trap
this isnt the place where i belong
i should tell you face to face
but why not give you some fear
I'm waiting my dear
Just guess who is this here
My lovely dear