Helloit's time for goodbyeHello5 years ago in Free Verse More Like This
but I scream, "hello"
for every time I was silent.
you don't know how badly I ache
to change all our exchanges
into long conversations.
I stayed away but now find
we're out of time without warning.
even now I can't speak
afterall, how can you say "goodbye"
without saying "hello"?
I'll always dream of what could have been
while you'll never know.
so let this be my first and final
akatsuki poker nightLeader:...akatsuki poker night8 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
Leader:AWW!!!!SHUT IT TOBI!!!!WERE TRYING TO HAVE A QUIET GAME OF POKER!!!!
Diedara:That is until Kakuzu loses!
Kakuzu:Shut it Girly man!!! >
Diedara:So? At least I GET FANGIRLS!!!!! NO ONE WANTS TO SUPPORT A GREEDY THING!!!! >
Kakuzu:So? Why would I want girls when I has CASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $
LeaderMG!!!! CANT WE JUST HAVE ONE QUIET GAME OF POKER WITHOUT GIRLY MAN OVER HERE AND GREEDY THING YELLING!!!!
NOT TO MENTION TOBI YELLING "TOBI!!!!!!!!!!" EVERY 60 SECONDS!!!!!! IF ANY OF YOU YELL ONE MORE TIME YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD REASON FOR IT OR ELSE YOU BETTER RUN!!!!!! D:
Sing Me A SongI sit in my roomSing Me A Song5 years ago in Free Verse More Like This
In the dark
Listening to that one
That speaks to me
That relates to me
The tears come.
I don't remember that last time
Not before this
All those times didn't matter
This time i cried for myself
Everything i am
Everything i'm not.
30 WAYS TO BUG TOBI30 WAYS TO BUG TOBI30 WAYS TO BUG TOBI8 years ago in Humor More Like This
1. pants him
2. replace his mask with a darth vader one
3.while he's sleeping steal his mask and with a sharpie draw an arrow pointing at his eyehole and the words 'insert coin here'
4. shave all of the hair off of his hair except for a stripe on top
5. if your good at shaving hair then shave the words 'ITACHI IS GOING OUT WITH KISAME' on the back of his head. see what happens
6. hide a fake electronic crying baby in his room. see if he goes crazy looking for it.
7. get a device that imitates a dripping noise and hide that in his room.
8. squirt tooth paste in his ear.
9. make a game out of flicking rubberbands at him. 10 points if you hit him at all, 20 points if you hit him in the face, 50 if you hit him in the nuts and you win the game if you hit him in the eyehole.
10. yell, 'USE THE FORCE!!!' when he talks. (yes a star wars joke)
11. make him watch the ring and in the middle of the night dress up as her and sneak into his room.
12. dye his hair bright and i mea
November in MemphisHe never felt nothin' til he got to Memphis, he said.November in Memphis5 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
He was standin' on the corner of Beale smokin' a cheap menthol. He looked real outta place, with his dress pants and dress coat and dress shirt and boat shoes- I think they were boat shoes. The girl he was with was younger than him, and she wasn't half as dressed up as him. She was wearing a jean skirt and some cowboy boots that were real scuffed up on the front. She was probably a dancer, come to think of it, 'cause her shirt had some bar's name on it.
He was in a bad way, pilled up and could barely stand up straight. You could smell the bad whiskey he'd been drinkin'. I didn't think much of it; he was always in a bad way since he'd first come to Memphis.
Now see, I met him about four years ago. That's when he first got to Memphis. I was a waitress at a soul food diner, and I was workin' the night shift when he dragged himself into my restaurant lookin' like a wet rat. It was rainin' outside, and he was soakin' wet. He s