My LGBT InterviewMy LGBT Interview4 years ago in Gay & Lesbian Pride More Like This
1. How long have you known you are part of the LGBT community?
I started becoming attracted to girls when I was 14. So since 2005 or 2006
2. Was it a struggle (emotionally) for you at the beginning?
Oh yeah. I'm scared of reject and was afraid everyone would offically turn against me.
3. How did you start to discover your sexuality? (Example, thoughts, feelings ex)
I got hurt by this guy I had a huge crush on. His then girlfriend found out how hurt I was and she comforted me. I had started feeling warm feelings whenever I was around her. I even developed a new crush, this time on her. But honestly, I think deep down I knew I was attracted to the same sex. I was just in some serious denial.
4. What part of the LGBT community do you belong to? (Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, ex)
I'm Bisexual and Bigendered. Bigender mean I consider myself a guy and a girl
5. How long have you been out o