The stocks I used were: model- with picture by castle- brook- tree- stones-
I believe that's it. This is my first photomanipulation, and I feel okay about it... it's not great... I know it's not. And I'm not expecting to win with this. I'm just glad I made it through even making this piece. It took me three days off and on to complete it...
Just finished this one off today - it's an entry for 's current contest (hope I got the deadline right!)
My visual reference for the figure in the upper left corner was this image from : [link] While there was no particular visual reference for the mermaid, I did base her on the mermaid images also found in this gallery .
Aaaaagh! So close to submitting this, and I'm still struggling to come up with a name! >_<
I guess I'll go wiiiiiiith.....something straightforward if not imaginative. Yah!