365 Things I Love About You365 Things I Love About You365 Things I Love About You5 years ago in Emotional More Like This
1. I love how you always make me smile
2. I love how you always make me laugh
3. I love the way you inspire me.
4. I love how cute and adorable you can be
5. I love the kindness that you show
6. I love how I can always be there for you
7. I love how you can always there for me.
8. I love how you stand up for the things you believe in
9. I love how open-minded you are
10. I love your gentleness with me
12. I love how you take my breath away.
13. I love thinking about you
14. I love how sweet you make my dreams
15. I love hearing your laughter
16. I love it when you smile
17. I love you still when your angry
18. I love you still when your sad
19. I love you still when you're a mess (though you'll always be beautiful to me)
20. I love the way you feel
21. I love the way you hold my hand
22. I love the way you smell
23. I love gazing into your eyes
24. I love the sound of your sweet voice
25. I love how much you've taught me about life and myself
26. I lo
(Eren x Reader) Do You Believe in Magic? (AU)(Eren x Reader) Do You Believe in Magic? (AU)10 months ago in Introductions & Chapters More Like This
Do You Believe in Magic?
(Magician!Eren x Slightly-Depressed!Reader)
x x x
The rain melted the hues of Paris together like that of a chalk drawing on the sidewalk, and it was only minutes after sunset when the shops turn on their lights. It was clearly warmer inside, for all the steam had fogged up in the windows of the cafés. The rain was awfully cold, but __(name)__ paid no mind to it; her thoughts wandered elsewhere. Young children ran off for shelter, hovering under a brasserie awning or an ornate doorway to duck under. The wide avenues of Paris gave way for smaller, more narrow streets, where small boutiques and bistros rested. This was where the Parisians roamed, and very few to none tourists could be seen.
All alone on the narrow streets, __(name)__ felt her feet drag over the silver cobblestone pavements, slowly, the coal black street lights was lit, in an orderly fashion. It was truly beautiful to watch them light like fireflies at night. She stood still for a whil
Sweet ValentineI am a boy/girl who is kind of meek.Sweet Valentine6 years ago in Free Verse More Like This
My breath gets caught when I try to speak.
You are so beautiful and very smart.
Its very obvious, youve captured my heart.
My darling princess/prince, may you always shine.
I hope I can be, your sweet Valentine