The Tokota Derby 2015 (results in)~ Results! ~The Tokota Derby 2015 (results in)3 months ago in Personal More Like This
total: 141 points
- 1,000 TT
- 1 full litter breeding to 1 Tokota of mine of your choice
- 1 full litter breeding to Xerxes von Dux 3348 (http://comments.deviantart.com/1/530177998/3890168428)
total: 140 points
- 500 TT
- 1 half/split litter breeding to 1 Tokota of mine of your choice. You get first pick, I get second, and so on...
close: Youth and Whiskey 4483
total: 123 points
- 300 TT
- 1 PoTL breeding to 1 Tokota of mine of your choice (you choose the sire or dam and get to pick 1 pup)
chose: American Pharoah 4061
total: 122 points
total: 108 points
Thank you all for entering!
GROUP DIRECTORYTOKOTA GROUP DIRECTORYGROUP DIRECTORY11 months ago in Personal More Like This
New member? Looking for your first tokota? Check these links out first!
- Getting Started
- Group rules
- Species Information
- Adoption Center
- Design Handbook (How to design your pups)
- Design uploading and approval
- OFFICIAL Tokotas skype chat Newbies welcome!
Uploader account: TotemSpirit (all import sheets are uploaded here)
- Group News
Pack InformationWILD TOKOTA PACKSPack Information11 months ago in Personal More Like This
INFORMATION AND LOCATIONS
In the tokota world, there are many wild packs. Individuals also roam as loners, though all are closely monitored by the TCA's Wild Pack Safety and Preservation Bureau.
This organization keeps a close eye on pack history and trends, as well as the potential of domestication for each. As of today, there are only a few packs with enough domesticated blood to be valid prospects for taming; most of them live close enough to human villages to have experienced some deal of interaction with people, and therefore are not typically predatory or aggressive toward human beings.
Overpopulation has urged the TCA to make the tough call of allowing outsiders to come in for taming, though a close eye is also kept on this process as well.
Below are the four most prominent packs, and the only ones where individuals are allowed to be tamed.