1. The balls are lined up along the straight of the D-line, with the 8 in the middle; from the straight side of the D, 7-1 then go down the left side, whilst 9-15 go down the right.
2. The 8-Ball must be hit during the split.
3. There must be three minute breaks between shots.
4. Once the line has been split, each player must aim to sink either the 15 or the 1.
5. Whichever player sinks 1 must work their way upwards numerically through the solids, whilst the inverse applies to 15.
6. The game must be played in either dim light, or by candlelight.
7. To determine whether a player receives a second reward shot (much like in pool) after the sinking of a ball, he/she must flip a coin.
- This coin must be an Australian 20¢ piece of the 2008 vintage.
- During this flip, whomever is progressing through the high balls defaults to heads, whilst whomever is progressing through the low balls, tails.
- If the coin comes up with your side, you get an extra
Caboose's Best LinesCabooses' QuotesCaboose's Best Lines8 years ago in General Non-Fiction More Like This
"I'm never gonna get married. My father always said: Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?"
"Mr Church? Sir? Sorry about calling your girl a slut."
"That guy Tex is really a robot... and you're his boyfriend! So that makes you... a gay robot."
"Don't ever. Be. Alone."
"Goodbye Major Cinnamin bun! I will always remember your buttery goodness!"
"Shiela! Come back to me! I made you a muffin!"
"My name is Michael J. Caboose, and I. Hate. Babies!"
"Your toast has been burnt, and no amount of scraping will remove the black part."
"I will eat your unhappiness!"
"What was it? A helicopter?"
"Look! A te-le-ma-scope!"
"That red guy has captured Tex! I am going to shoot him, and kill him, and free Tex! Then Church will forgive me for shooting him, and we can be friends."
"Tucker did it."
"[Donut] I think this is what they call the calm before the storm." "[Caboose] I call it naptime. Which is right before food-time! And then comes food-naptime! That
...I dreamt...5 years ago in Free Verse More Like This
that I ended it
that I pulled the trigger
that I took the leap
that I tied the noose that
it was over and
in that dream
no one cared no one
stopped to see no one
wanted to know
I was dead I was
gone I was