Laws of AnimeIn English:Laws of Anime5 years ago in Personal More Like This
I've only determined 21 so far.
1. The ordinary laws of physics don't apply.
2. Every object, regardless of its shape, size and weight is aerodynamic.
3. There are two types of death.
3.1. Very quick. Sometimes it takes the character a few seconds before he realizes that he is fatally wounded.
3.2. Very slow. Sometimes takes a whole episode. There is either a flashback to show the characters difficult past or a monologue in which profound epigrams regarding life, death and existence are formed.
4. In most cases the quantity of hair is proportional to the quantity strength/ reiatsu / chakra /speed. Does not apply for intelligence.
5. Everything is combustible and explodes. (Especially buildings)
6. There is always an energy build up before Mecha or space craft weapons fire.
7. Munitions only run out in critical situations.
8. The human body has at least 30 liters of blood. Sometimes under a pressure of over 50 Pa.
9. Demons/ghosts/hollows/gods can only be killed with a