Laws of AnimeIn English:Laws of Anime6 years ago in Personal More Like This
I've only determined 21 so far.
1. The ordinary laws of physics don't apply.
2. Every object, regardless of its shape, size and weight is aerodynamic.
3. There are two types of death.
3.1. Very quick. Sometimes it takes the character a few seconds before he realizes that he is fatally wounded.
3.2. Very slow. Sometimes takes a whole episode. There is either a flashback to show the characters difficult past or a monologue in which profound epigrams regarding life, death and existence are formed.
4. In most cases the quantity of hair is proportional to the quantity strength/ reiatsu / chakra /speed. Does not apply for intelligence.
5. Everything is combustible and explodes. (Especially buildings)
6. There is always an energy build up before Mecha or space craft weapons fire.
7. Munitions only run out in critical situations.
8. The human body has at least 30 liters of blood. Sometimes under a pressure of over 50 Pa.
9. Demons/ghosts/hollows/gods can only be killed with a
Death Battle: Samus Aran vs. Vash The StampedeDeath Battle: Samus Aran vs. Vash The Stampede2 years ago in General Fiction More Like This
Gentleman: We’ve tallied the votes, taken every argument under consideration, and we can safely say we can get this fight underway. So you know what’s gonna happen next.
Phoebe: IT’S TIME FOR A DEATH BATTLE!
Some Pastry Shop, in Some Town in the Middle of Nowhere, on Gunsmoke
Nicholas D. Wolfwood watched in a mix of stoic incredulity, morbid fascination and mild disgust. He lost count how many donuts Vash wolfed down with all the grace and civility of a starving beast. The blonde’s face was positively caked in powder and raspberry jelly. It was like watching a lion feast on a gazelle.
“I’m amazed you haven’t died of high cholesterol by now, needle-noggin’.”
“Mmm hmm pffff-“
“For God’s sake, don’t talk with your mouth full, man! There are some things I do not want to witness in my life before I kick the bucket.”
With a great gulp,