Things I Will NOT do to LestatThings I Will NOT do to Lestat5 years ago in Humor More Like This
1. I will not pretend to be Lestat on Myspace.
2. I will not make Lestat listen to me sing "I Want More"
3. I will not carve my name into Lestat's coffin.
4. I will not under any circumstances ask Lestat if he can sign my bra.
5. I will not pay Louis and Lestat to make out with each other.
6. I will not hide in Lestat's coffin right before dawn.
7. I will not buy Lestat a volvo and give him directions to Edward's house.
8. I will not ask Lestat to eat Edward for breakfast.
9. I will not ask Lestat to put Bella out of her misery.
10. I solemnly swear to NOT sneak up on Lestat while dressed as Akasha.
11. I will not give Lestat a lengthy lecture on the healthy benefits of Spinach.
12. I will not go into Lestat's house while he isn't there and try on his clothes.
13. I will not ask Lestat for an interview.
14. I will not try to teach Lestat and Louis the Macarena.
15. I will not paint Lestat's toenails bright pink.
16. I will not sneak into Lestat's house looking for a lock of his hair.
Possession -Lestat and Louis-The lid of the coffin slid to the ground with a soft thud, the warmth from the interior of the red velvet lined box escaping out into the cool air. The sky that lay beyond the curtain was dark with the coming night, stars dancing in the sky. Brown locks of hair fell down around his face, caressing the pale skin of his shoulders and cheeks. They eyes of a man whod been without sun for a long time gazed lazily at the other coffin in the room, but the occupant had already vanished. The emptiness of the room sent a shudder down his spine as he moved out onto the balcony, his stiff muscles protesting the effort of moving.Possession -Lestat and Louis-6 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
The night air licked at the bare skin of his chest, his hands gripping the rail, his eyes closed. He let his mind wander away from his current life, his love and back to the past, back to the one who had been plaguing his mind for little over a month now. A single person who had changed his life perman