TidesI read your lips,
but not your mind.
Well, at least not that much.
without the sinful touch.
You're so silent
and buried well,
behind the velvet curtain.
are these feelings certain?
I keep falling
back to you,
in realms of dark confusion.
Like evening tides,
I wander ashore,
seeking your love conclusion.
The Butterfly Project1. When you feel like you want to cut, take a marker, pen, or sharpies and draw a butterfly on your arm or hand.The Butterfly Project3 years ago in Miscellaneous More Like This
2. Name the butterfly after a loved one, or someone that really wants you to get better.
3. You must let the butterfly fade naturally. NO scrubbing it off.
4. If you cut before the butterfly is gone, it flies away. If you dont cut, it stays with you.
5. If you have more than one butterfly, cutting makes all of them fly away.
6. Another person may draw them on you. These butterflies are extra special. Take good care of them.
7. Even if you don't cut, feel free to draw a butterfly anyways, to show your support. If you do this, name it after someone you know that cuts or is suffering right now, and tell them. It could help.