3 swords - this time for (literally) sale. Can choose one for yourself!
Prices are (let yust forget this) high. A normal long sword corst 3 gold pieces that is about 1 hole willage.
- Amazon broadsword: Not an original one. Copied the technology when visited the willage of hers. 3 gold pieces
- Darkblade: A 2 handed blade able to control creatures with evil alignment lower than your level (if you are on 5, you can control someone on 2nd and another with 3rd level so it can be devided). Can be multiplyed, if more people are wielding the blade. 50 gold pieces.
- Sword Of The Kings: This blade can make you a king or a queen! Technically the controller of the item gets the abilitys of all the honorable kings who used the blade while having it in hand. Posessing the blade enhances the personality slowly till the wielder reaches upper mentioned results. The time it needs depends on the user. There is only an age limit (above 6). The Sword Of The Kings worths beyond gold can measure!!!!
Prices are: 1 long sword (worths 1 willage in the middle ages) costs 3 gold pieces.
- Lava and ice shatter (twin blades) - Lava shatter is 1 curves above its older brother. When you slash, a dozen of ice or lava fragments burst out of the blades. This is automatic Lava shatter can melt iron but that is all. Of course if we do not count the anti enthusiasm our foe shows us having one or two bursts landing on his face. Needs magic sheets to carry in or it may burn in lava. 30-30 gold pieces. - Spirit staff: Not mutch. Wielder must be good hearted. Enchants positive spirit spells by 3 power level. 50 gold pieces. - Serpentslayer spear. Often use it to stab sea mosters. It negates natural armourclass!!! 120 gold pieces!
Batter than it would get out if upploading merely the scetch
- First is a mage's staff. Made it for the next White Wizard of Middle Earth.
- Second is a magic spear. Usable by battle mages to disintegrate (foes)
- Flame glavie (Actually you can barely see the glavie trough the flames) Bestows the folowing spells: Flame hurricane, Summon sun elemental, Blinding sight, Daylight orb (5km radius light for 10 hours!)
- Heawy 3handed axe. It is bigger than showed. Made it for an ogart.
\\ So... I have a special offer for anybody! I would make weapons for you for freee! (Don't know how mutch time it will take to get there). There are already 4 weapons to be done:
wants a poisoned iwy spear :icontree-forces: does not know (the type) yet wants a crow short sword dual waiting for 's respond
Others will be in line!
Tell me if you like my blades! Tell me if you'd like to have a blade yourself!!!
Few days ago I made these things when got bored. The big one turned out silly. And then scan and PS.
Decent longsword costs 3 gold pieces - that worth a hole willage in the middle ages, so do take care of the prices!!!
- Red Dragon fang: Something that looks like this usually gets name like so. It is made by myself and not related to dragons. More like to a manticore. Poor little guy lost his fang. Finished some fire ants. Weights only 5kg (*2,5ound). Can paralyze and extra fire demage. Can have it for 75 gold pieces. - Black tooth of Dezzyl. Dezzyl was a marauder. He met me a month ago and lefth his sword for an unknown reason. Poisonous one and looks really good. Not as creepy as maybe he wanted it. Cuts backwards. 9 gold pieces. Anyone? - Great Clash - Sad, but nothing than a big greatsword. Not lying. Bluened gold is anchanted into it. No powers and really heawy. 9 gold pieces. Worthy to buy if you understand... - Dark Torment: That is not for sale. Weights more than 2 well-armoured knight and more like a shield than a sword. Extra strength is needed, but cuts beasts like butter. Maybe the one who it chooses can use it. NOT FOR SALE!
If a longsword costs 3 gold peaces (that counts more than a village in the middle ages!!!) then...
- Red broadsword: A broadsword+lvl1 enchantment. I sell it for 30 gold pieces - Green dager: Blade is made from 1 Zöld crystal. Sharp it is but designed to ritualistically cut plant parts (prima root, Oricom tree brench... a lots of things) 100 gold pieces and it is cheap! - A golden scimitar: 45 gold pieces - thanks to the blueish opal attached. +1 to aqua resistance...
I'm helping in an MMORPG but these are not meant for that porpouse - yet - so you can download it if you want. I won't get mad.
Still a sketch, still practice... might look worse if I tried it for real.
Yesterday studied PHP in class from 3 to 9 and got bored a few times. Being while I often bring dragons and weapons to life (Yes, I'm forging these swords in front of the monitor, I bring my smithy equipment wherever I go)
- Selling an average long sword for 3 gold pieces. 10 silver=1 gold as usual
- Top one: Orcish 2handed. Spikes are meant to make it cooler. No less than 1 gold and it is yours. - 2nd: Orcish dager. That spike can itch your wrist while holding it. Crude equipment. 3 silver it costs. - 3rd: Tried something elwish and glowing - I tried at least. 3 gold and 4 silver and you can take it - On the right: Ogre palladin sword (?) whatever. That shall be 5 gold pieces. - The lowest one: This one really looks elwen - to me. That one is not for sale! (unless you give me at least 20... no, 40 nice-and-shinygold coiins!!!)
I think Rym17 was the one who ordered a blade. First I made a saw blade for him -> this. And then he told me what a kai is.
So here comes the demon longblade. Made from pain, fire, and sufferin'. It is something that all opponents, foes and the user can feel while holding it. Something that makes a demon stronger but not a human. Ba... carefull!!!!
Copypaste the colored layer. Filter=> style; find edges. Turn it's blending to luminosity, put it back to be a background. Bring forward original background and set blending to multiply. Nothing you cannot handle. Yust use the right colors!
It has been a long time since I last upploaded something! Actually 2 days ago...
4 other blades. I... think I yust skip coloring 94-96. They are good as they are. Technically not but I have already (like 3 days) finished the next bunch of sketches and want to uppload them colored. Sketches use up space in galery - tell me if not! - and the poor visitor might got tired clicking all over...
Not mentioning the attributes of items cause I don't want to!
I soul gem in the upper one. Hussar (Hungarian stile) sabre designs. They curve backwards. Meant to chop down infantry while riding mount. Sabre (Szablya) Hussar (Huszár) is from Hungarian language. Germans could not pronounce the word so it is demaged a bit in english too.
Fine peace of works this time without enchantment. Prices:
3gold - kinda cheap. Can cut forth not only backwards. 3gold - a lighter one 4 gold - A bit heawy but kinda more useful
If a proper longsword worths 3 gold pieces - that counts 1 full willage in the middle ages, the price are the folowing:
- Dual moonblade: 2 scimitars attached to one two-handed sword. Able to cast multiply on wielder once (full HP, clothes and armour) till eighter of clone or original defeated or 1 minute round is over. If the original dies, other staff, sickness, illness and baby "quipped" will be transferred to the clone that can have a peacefull life after. 200 gold pieces - Enchanted orc slasher: Orc slasher+1 30 gold peaces - Halforc halfhelbard: stupid name but it is a half helbard. It has a sword's hilt, so a bit harder to use than a helbard, but in the other hand... Weeeelll, it looks strange. 4 gold pieces since it is rare. A collector's staff.