Minor Character Sheet-OC MemeThe Minor Character Sheet: a writing aid for all fiction creators, from fantasy authors to comic writers. A helpful guideline tool for anyone who wants to create well-rounded, plot hole-free casts
This is the minor character sheet, full of things that might be useful to know about minor cast members. There is another, much longer sheet for main characters. These are all geared toward protagonists, but can be applied to villains too.
Text in [brackets] is just for clarification of how to answer the preceding question. Also, since I hate writing "him or her" and I will not write "they" when the subject is singular, I am assuming masculinity in my clarifications. You'll erase them when you fill it out anyway, so the sheet works for either gender.
So! without further ado!
Full name: [While useful to have, the last name is not always necessary, depending on if the character will ever be addressed by a title or in full.]
Title: [If the character
Major Character DissectionThe Major Character Dissection: a writing aid for all fiction creators, from fantasy authors to comic writers. A helpful guideline tool for anyone who wants to create well-rounded, plot hole-free castsMajor Character Dissection6 years ago in General Fiction More Like This
This is an incredibly thorough questionnaire for your major characters. There's a reason I call it a "Dissection." I've already posted the minor character sheet for all those people you don't need to know the favorite foods and alcohol tolerances of. These are all geared toward protagonists, but can be applied to villains too.
Text in [brackets] is just for clarification of how to answer the preceding question. I will warn you that some of these explanations are exceedingly long: the ones regarding the Myers-Briggs personality type, and the one about love languages. They are long so as to explain the concepts to those unfamiliar with them. Also, since I hate writing "him or her" and I will not write "they" when the subject is singular, I am assuming masculinity in my clarifications. Y
Modern character meme- blankRules:Modern character meme- blank5 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
1. You must use your original OC's
2. Credit me and/or send me a link
3. Feel free to add any additional questions of your own to the quiz
First, chose one OC from the modern fantasy era. (This OC must preferably have a special ability.)
1. How old are you?
2. Where are you from?
3. What is your power?
4. What kind of occupation are you most likely to chose?
5. Do you plan on raising a family?
6. What is your favorite subject in school?
7. What kind of people do you get along best with?
8. Have you ever dated anyone?
9. What do you find inspiring?
10. What is your favorite animal?
11. Are you laid-back or a control freak?
12. What instrument do you like best?
13. What is your special talent?
14. How often do you go shopping, and what are you most often shopping for?
15. Which is your favorite holiday?
16. What is your favorite sport?
17. What are your hobbies?
18. Do you have any siblings?
19. What would you do
Writer's Block OC memeWriter's Block OC memeWriter's Block OC meme5 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
Created by: Trafalgarlawfangirl
I. Alright guys, you know the drill, choose 5 of your OCs and add a short description below (Even if you know what they look like the people who read it don't! Write it as if you were explaining it to an idiot!). If you don't have 5 OCs then make one up on the spot! Seriously, sometimes the random characters you make are some of the ones you have the most fun with.
II. You (the writer) are walking around a busy part of town, at some point, you end up crossing paths with [Character One], neither of you recognize the other. As the two of you continue on your way, what was one thing you both noticed about the other?
III. [Character Three] or [Character Two] is trapped in a windowless room for the next 72 hours (3 days for those of you who won't do the math). Do they go crazy? What do they do to pass the time?
IV. [Character Five] is able to go to the past and tell their past self some advice for the future
OC Beginning MemeOC BEGINNINGSOC Beginning Meme4 years ago in Profiles More Like This
1.) Hello there! Welcome to the OC meme. Please introduce the OC you'll be using. What's his/her/its full name?
2.) Lovely. What made you choose this name for your OC?
3.) I see. What does your OC think of their name?
4.) OK then! Would they change their name if they could? Did they ever go by a different name?
5.) What is your OC's background? Where did they come from?
6.) Describe how your OC looks, or just give us a picture. Your call.
7.) Why did you pick your OC to have this appearance?
8.) Does your OC symbolise anything else?
9.) What fandom is your OC from? Or is he/she/it in an Original Story?
10.) I see. Can you summarize your OC's story?
11.) Interesting Pick two of your other OCs (or characters from a fandom) and describe their relationship, or show us how they normally interact.
12.) When you were making your OC, how did you plan it out?
13.) Describe your OC's personality.
14.) Why does your OC act this way? Is it because of their past? Or is i
Villain Interview MemeVillain InterviewVillain Interview Meme4 years ago in Sketches More Like This
1. Use no more than 5 villains.
2. They must be OCs
3. Answer each question in first person.
4. Please link me in the comments and credit me in the description.
5. Tag someone, please!
Greetings, and welcome to the "Villians Interview Meme". Whether you like it or not, you've been brought here to answer some questions about yourself. This is a recording, pausing and starting controlled by your author, so you cannot attack me. If you begin to fight with one another, you WILL be sedated/strait-jacketed. Alright now, let's start.
Would you show the viewers a shred of kindness by allowing us to know your name(s)?
Are you male or female?
How old are you in human years?
What exactly are you?
Do you have any powers?
Who is your archrival, and what do you hate about them? Do they have powers?
Do you rule over any sort of land, country, county?
Why are you considered "the bad guy"?
Do you consider yourself purely evil?
The Narrative OC MEME 2I. Choose up to five (5) of your favorite original story characters that will embark in this role-play. If you don't have five (5) then leave them blank (or create a character on the spot!) Be sure to give a little description of them:The Narrative OC MEME 26 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
II. Asleep, Character Two or Character Four are dreaming of their most pleasant childhood memory. What is it about?
III. However, Character Five continues to toss and turn, haunted by their childhood nightmare! What scared them as a child?
IV. Character Two finds a diary with Character Four name on it. They eagerly read a random page to themselves. What does the entry say?
V. Character Three is severely poisoned and is slowly dying. Explain how it happened and if they survive.
VI. A gang of bullies are picking on Character Four. Character Two or Character Five come to their aid but they both get beat up. Why is that?
VII. A character of your choice is just learning how
The Narrative OC MEME 3I. Choose up to five (5) of your favorite original story characters that will embark in this role-play. If you don't have five (5) then leave them blank (or create a character on the spot!) Be sure to give a little description of them:The Narrative OC MEME 36 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
II. Character Two has taken a part-time job as a substitute teacher at a learning facility. How did their first day go? What were they teaching?
III. Character One and Character Five are hired as police officers and end up placing Character Three into custody. Does everything go smoothly?
IV. Character One and Character Two happen do discover a strange artifact while rummaging through an abandoned warehouse. Both fight and argue on over the artifact until one of them wins. Explain what the artifact looks like.
V. Depending on who wins the strange artifact, either Character One or Character Two are granted two wishes.
OC memeChoose 8 of your OCs, Cannon characters, or (with permission) your friends OCs. If you really want, you can even put in your friends, just don't put yourself in!OC meme5 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
Alright, now that we've got our 8, lucky souls, let's start the meme! try to give long, full answers!
1. 1 and 3 are set up on a blind date, curtosiy of 4. Why did 4 set up the date? Where do 1 and 3 go? What happens?
2. 5 and 6 decide to spend the day at the city zoo! What happens?
3. 4 decides to take 5, 7, and 8 drinking! What goes on?
4. 8 locks up 1 and 2 in a closet. What happens? How do they get out?
5. 7 has kidnapped 2 and sent 4 a ransom note! What did the note say? What is 4's reaction?
6. 1 throws a birthday, but they can only invite four people. Who do they choose and why?
7. Somehow, 3, 4, and 6 end up on Jepoardy! What happens? Who wins the game?
8. Pop quiz! This is an all-round subject test (everything is covered!). Who has the best score? The worst?
9.If 3 could spend a day
Basic OC Bio SheetName:Basic OC Bio Sheet5 years ago in Profiles More Like This
Strengths (combative, emotional etc):
Personality - Demeanour:
Personality Aims and Drives:
Backstory Early Life:
Backstory Prior to the Story:
Skills and Traits - Combat:
Skills and Traits - Peaceful:
OC Character Sheet Layout.Characteristics|:.OC Character Sheet Layout7 years ago in Scraps More Like This
Date this form was created:
Full name of Character:
Reason, meaning or purpose behind the name:
Reason for nickname:
How old they appear:
Glasses or contacts?
Hair color length and style:
Weight and height:
Type of body (build):
Skin tone and type (i.e., harry, slimy, scaly, oily, fair, burns easily):
Shape of face:
Distinguishing marks (dimples, moles, scars, birthmarks, etc.):
Is s/he healthy?
If not, why not? Or why are they healthy?
Do they look healthy? Why/why not?
Characters favorite color:
Least favorite, why?
Least favorite music, why?
Mode of transport:
Is their soft spot obvious, why/why not:
If not, how do they hide it:
Most at ease when:
Most ill at ease when
Neglected OC Meme_WritingNeglected OC Meme_Writing6 years ago in General Non-Fiction More Like This
Neglected OC Meme
First of all, choose one of your characters that you've been neglecting. (aka: haven't drawn, written, or otherwise played with in a while) Awww, the poor thing!
1. Now give us a small intro to the character. If you haven't written for them in a long time give us the intro scene from the original fiction. (spelling and grammer mistakes included. Nothing altered!) If you can't find it, write as much as you remember or re-write it.
2. Cool. Well is there anything about it or the character you'd change now?
3. Yes, yes. I see. Now let's get to know them a little more. Do they have any hobbies? Fetishes? Strange quirks? Write us a short scene.
4. We all need a way to support ourselves, so what about a job? Or if they aren't old enough to work, what are their future plans to support themselves?
5. How about getting a little more personal. Write about the strangest or most uncomfortable situation they've ever found themselves in.
6. Yes, well I can
Character SheetName:Character Sheet4 years ago in Reviews & Guides More Like This
Don't get too extravagant with this. Description of appearance is one of the most commonly overdone things with OCs. Keep it simple no one will remember a word you say if you describe everything from the shape of his/her nose to the color of his/her toenails. Also, keep this within the realm of the fandom. In a fandom where characters all have naturally colored hair, it would be strange if your character had naturally pink hair.
Do note the weapon depends on the fandom, the age, the time, the place, etc. Your character may also not have weapons, it all depends. If your character does have a weapon, what type of weapon it is depends largely on the fandom. For example, it would be quite bizarre if your Rurouni Kenshin OC used a light saber as a weapon. And it would be a plot-hole
Similar to weapon, the ability of your character depends on the fandom. If the canon characters of the fando
Heroes Vs. Villains memeRules:Heroes Vs. Villains meme6 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
1. You must use your original OC's
2. Credit me (Avalon620) and/or send me a link
3. Feel free to add any additional questions of your own to the quiz
1. First, chose five characters to be on the Hero's Team
2. Next, chose five characters to be on the Villain's team.
3. Both teams have elected a leader. Who is it, and why?
4. Characters 1 and 2 from each team face off. Describe the battle, and who wins.
5. In a game of wits, who would win, Hero #4 or Villain #3?
6. Hero #1 and Villain #1 are called to a challenge involving odorless and tasteless poison. Describe the challenge and who emerges victorious and who ends up dead.
7. Villain #4 and Hero #3 are called to a battle of strength. Each are given three weapons in which to use; A sword, a bow and ten arrows, and a strong oak staff. Describe the battle and who emerges victorious. What becomes of the loser?
8. Villains # 2, 4 and 5, and Heroes #3, 4 and 5 are cast out into the wildern
Hunger Games: OC sheet.Welcome To the Annual Hunger Games! You have been chosen to travel to our magnificent Capital to compete in this exciting tournament! If you win, you'll get to stay in your districts Victors Village and live in the lap of luxury for the rest of your life! If you lose you'll die! There can only be one winner! Fill out the sheet below and read the instructions at the end!Hunger Games: OC sheet.5 years ago in Profiles More Like This
Part 1:Skill Points
Choose how many points you want to devote to each skill. You can not go over your point limit. Choose carefully, it could mean the difference between life and death.
(You'll tell us your District latter on)
District 1: Luxury Goods for the Capitol
District 2: Medicine (Also trains Peacemakers, creates nuclear weapons, and mines stone quarries)
District 3: Machinery/Factories (Electronics)
District 4: Fishing District
District 5: Breeding/ Splicing DNA District
District 6: Scientific Research District
District 7: Lumber and Construction (Timber and Paper)
District 8: Weaving/ Clothing making (Textil
OC Meme*Copy this into your Meme..OC Meme6 years ago in Free Verse More Like This
-Choose 10 of your OC's
-Answer the questions
-Then tag 3 people
1.) 3, 7, 4, and 9 go ice skating. What happens?
2.) Its Christmas!!! 5 throws a christmas party and invites three people of choice. Who does he/she invite? What happens?
3.) 6 catches 2 dancing/singing to the 'spice girls'. What's 6's reaction?
4.) 1 and 10 are stuck in a janitor's closet. How the crap did they get in there?
5.) 4 confesses his/her love for 8. What happens?
6.) 3 walks in to see 6 and 7 making out in 3's closet.. What is their reactions?
7.) 9 and 5 have an argument that soon turns into a fist fight. How did it start? And How does 2 try to break it up?
8.) 6 and 7 are getting married! But 8 is in love with 7. What does 8 do?
9.) You here a knock on your door. You open it to see every one of your OC's bursting in to your home. What do you do?
10.) 2 admits to you that he/she killed 9. What do you do?
11.) Everyone gat
BULLY OC SHEET: BlankBULLY OC SHEET: Blank4 years ago in General Fiction More Like This
Full Name [& Pronunciation] -
Set Age -
Certified Birthdate -
Astrological Sign -
Chinese Zodiac -
Aliases & Preferred Nicknames (explain how they got them or who they got them from)
Distant Descendants :
Dominant Descendants :
Hair Color -
Eye Color -
Typical Clothing Wear : (explain use for all outfits)
Distinguishing Features/Scars/ or Birthmarks
Frequently Worn Jewelry:
Current Living Arrangements -
Originated from -
Traveled Territories -
*Previously: (if you're characters haven't changed their religion delete both the Previously and Currently text.)
*Currently: (if you're characters haven't changed their religion delete both the Previously and Currently text.)
OC--rp Character Sheet- baseOC RP character:OC--rp Character Sheet- base5 years ago in Profiles More Like This
Suitable Type of Lover:
Jes' Truth or Dare OC MemeHullo there! Well come to Jes' super-awesome-totally-made-out-of-boredom OC meme. I'm your host, Jes (well no shitake Sherlock!) and I shall be guiding your beloved characters through this magical journey of self-discovery and brain damage that is the age old game of truth or dare. For those of you who do not know the rules, please do us all a favour and google them. Let the game begin!Jes' Truth or Dare OC Meme4 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
1) Pick 10 of your original OCs (if you don't have enough you could always use characters from a TV show/book or even make one up on the spot)
2) For each round, a character will be asked either truth or dare. They can pick which and only need to do ONE.
3) Have fun and be creative! Also credit me and send me a link to your finished meme in a comment. I'll love to read it! :3
Jes: Hiya everyone~!! Before we get down and dirty with the actual game, I need you all to number yourselves 1 to 10. If there are not enough of you I'm sure you can just grab some random people off the streets (or ge
Original Character Sheet BASE~Name :Original Character Sheet BASE4 years ago in Profiles More Like This
~Religion / Culture :
~Birth Date :
~Physical Description :
~Physical Faults :
~Likes / Admiration(s) :
~Dislikes / Hates :
~Sexual Orientation :
~Overall Orientation :
~Marital Status :
~Taken By :
~Number of siblings :
~Number of offspring :
~Phobias / Fears :
~Habitat / Environment :
~Favorite Foods :
~Favorite Beverage :
~Abilities / Strengths :
~Move Sets :
~Stats / Ranks :
~Weaknesses / Illnesses :
~Memories / Past :
~Mental Stability / Emotional Weaknesses
The Narrative OC MEMEI. Choose up to five (5) of your favorite original story characters that will embark in this role-play. If you don't have five (5) then leave them blank (or create a character on the spot!) Be sure to give a little description of them:The Narrative OC MEME6 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
II. One of your characters decides to make a grand entrance into a random tavern. How does that go? Pick either Character One or Character Four :
III. Jealous, Character Three tries to make a grand entrance as well but somehow fails why is that?
IV. A character is surrounded by many enemies and decides that the only thing they can do is fight! How does that go? Pick either Character Two or Character Five
V. Character Three is depressed and decides to get drunk.
VI. An event like no other takes place and Character One and Character Two get into a battle to the death. Who wins?
VII. Character Four or Character Five accidentally drink a love potion. Who do they fall in love wit
BLANK 101 Questions OC101 Questions You Should Be Able to Answer About Your CharacterBLANK 101 Questions OC5 years ago in Articles & Interviews More Like This
1. What is your full name? Do you have a nickname?
2. How old are you? When is your birthday?
3. Where were you born? Where do you live now? Are you patriotic?
4. Who are/were your parents? (Names, occupations, personalities, etc.)
5. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like?
6. What is your occupation?
7. How tall are you? How much do you weigh?
8. What color is your hair? What color are your eyes?
9. What is your race?
10. To which social class do you belong?
11. Do you consider yourself to be attractive? Do others?
12. What is your style of dress?
13. Do you have any scars? Tattoos? Birthmarks? Other unique physical features?
14. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?
15. Are you right- or left-handed?
16. What does your voice sound like?
17. What kind of vocabulary do you use?
18. List three quirks or other defining characteristics.
19. How often do you bathe? Do you wear perfumes?
Fun with characters--A Writing MemeThis meme is recommended for those writers or visual artists who have numerous Ocs (Original Characters) and love to mess around with them.Fun with characters--A Writing Meme1 year ago in Flash Fiction & Vignettes More Like This
1. They must be your own OCs—no stealing from books, TV, movies or video games
2. You must credit me or link to the original meme. Feel free to send me a link if you want to share!
3. Don't be afraid to use OCs from different genres (i.e., A medieval fantasy character could be paired up with a Sci Fi or Fiction character) This takes place in an unnamed void where no one will criticize you for genre-crossing
4. If you make any changes to the meme, such as add or take away questions or character traits, please LET ME KNOW
5. Stay true to your characters (& try to focus on them rather than the setting)
Chose your Participants (willing or unwilling):
1. The Thoughtful one:
2. The Grump:
3. The Ambitious one:
4. The Happy-go-lucky:
5. The Eccentric:
6. The Dignified one:
7. The Raunchy/Disgusting one:
8. The Liar: