Minor Character Sheet-OC MemeThe Minor Character Sheet: a writing aid for all fiction creators, from fantasy authors to comic writers. A helpful guideline tool for anyone who wants to create well-rounded, plot hole-free casts
This is the minor character sheet, full of things that might be useful to know about minor cast members. There is another, much longer sheet for main characters. These are all geared toward protagonists, but can be applied to villains too.
Text in [brackets] is just for clarification of how to answer the preceding question. Also, since I hate writing "him or her" and I will not write "they" when the subject is singular, I am assuming masculinity in my clarifications. You'll erase them when you fill it out anyway, so the sheet works for either gender.
So! without further ado!
Full name: [While useful to have, the last name is not always necessary, depending on if the character will ever be addressed by a title or in full.]
Title: [If the character
Major Character DissectionThe Major Character Dissection: a writing aid for all fiction creators, from fantasy authors to comic writers. A helpful guideline tool for anyone who wants to create well-rounded, plot hole-free castsMajor Character Dissection6 years ago in General Fiction More Like This
This is an incredibly thorough questionnaire for your major characters. There's a reason I call it a "Dissection." I've already posted the minor character sheet for all those people you don't need to know the favorite foods and alcohol tolerances of. These are all geared toward protagonists, but can be applied to villains too.
Text in [brackets] is just for clarification of how to answer the preceding question. I will warn you that some of these explanations are exceedingly long: the ones regarding the Myers-Briggs personality type, and the one about love languages. They are long so as to explain the concepts to those unfamiliar with them. Also, since I hate writing "him or her" and I will not write "they" when the subject is singular, I am assuming masculinity in my clarifications. Y
Writer's Block OC memeWriter's Block OC memeWriter's Block OC meme4 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
Created by: Trafalgarlawfangirl
I. Alright guys, you know the drill, choose 5 of your OCs and add a short description below (Even if you know what they look like the people who read it don't! Write it as if you were explaining it to an idiot!). If you don't have 5 OCs then make one up on the spot! Seriously, sometimes the random characters you make are some of the ones you have the most fun with.
II. You (the writer) are walking around a busy part of town, at some point, you end up crossing paths with [Character One], neither of you recognize the other. As the two of you continue on your way, what was one thing you both noticed about the other?
III. [Character Three] or [Character Two] is trapped in a windowless room for the next 72 hours (3 days for those of you who won't do the math). Do they go crazy? What do they do to pass the time?
IV. [Character Five] is able to go to the past and tell their past self some advice for the future
Modern character meme- blankRules:Modern character meme- blank4 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
1. You must use your original OC's
2. Credit me and/or send me a link
3. Feel free to add any additional questions of your own to the quiz
First, chose one OC from the modern fantasy era. (This OC must preferably have a special ability.)
1. How old are you?
2. Where are you from?
3. What is your power?
4. What kind of occupation are you most likely to chose?
5. Do you plan on raising a family?
6. What is your favorite subject in school?
7. What kind of people do you get along best with?
8. Have you ever dated anyone?
9. What do you find inspiring?
10. What is your favorite animal?
11. Are you laid-back or a control freak?
12. What instrument do you like best?
13. What is your special talent?
14. How often do you go shopping, and what are you most often shopping for?
15. Which is your favorite holiday?
16. What is your favorite sport?
17. What are your hobbies?
18. Do you have any siblings?
19. What would you do
OC Beginning MemeOC BEGINNINGSOC Beginning Meme4 years ago in Profiles More Like This
1.) Hello there! Welcome to the OC meme. Please introduce the OC you'll be using. What's his/her/its full name?
2.) Lovely. What made you choose this name for your OC?
3.) I see. What does your OC think of their name?
4.) OK then! Would they change their name if they could? Did they ever go by a different name?
5.) What is your OC's background? Where did they come from?
6.) Describe how your OC looks, or just give us a picture. Your call.
7.) Why did you pick your OC to have this appearance?
8.) Does your OC symbolise anything else?
9.) What fandom is your OC from? Or is he/she/it in an Original Story?
10.) I see. Can you summarize your OC's story?
11.) Interesting Pick two of your other OCs (or characters from a fandom) and describe their relationship, or show us how they normally interact.
12.) When you were making your OC, how did you plan it out?
13.) Describe your OC's personality.
14.) Why does your OC act this way? Is it because of their past? Or is i
Neglected OC Meme_WritingNeglected OC Meme_Writing5 years ago in General Non-Fiction More Like This
Neglected OC Meme
First of all, choose one of your characters that you've been neglecting. (aka: haven't drawn, written, or otherwise played with in a while) Awww, the poor thing!
1. Now give us a small intro to the character. If you haven't written for them in a long time give us the intro scene from the original fiction. (spelling and grammer mistakes included. Nothing altered!) If you can't find it, write as much as you remember or re-write it.
2. Cool. Well is there anything about it or the character you'd change now?
3. Yes, yes. I see. Now let's get to know them a little more. Do they have any hobbies? Fetishes? Strange quirks? Write us a short scene.
4. We all need a way to support ourselves, so what about a job? Or if they aren't old enough to work, what are their future plans to support themselves?
5. How about getting a little more personal. Write about the strangest or most uncomfortable situation they've ever found themselves in.
6. Yes, well I can
The Narrative OC MEME 3I. Choose up to five (5) of your favorite original story characters that will embark in this role-play. If you don't have five (5) then leave them blank (or create a character on the spot!) Be sure to give a little description of them:The Narrative OC MEME 35 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
II. Character Two has taken a part-time job as a substitute teacher at a learning facility. How did their first day go? What were they teaching?
III. Character One and Character Five are hired as police officers and end up placing Character Three into custody. Does everything go smoothly?
IV. Character One and Character Two happen do discover a strange artifact while rummaging through an abandoned warehouse. Both fight and argue on over the artifact until one of them wins. Explain what the artifact looks like.
V. Depending on who wins the strange artifact, either Character One or Character Two are granted two wishes.
The Narrative OC MEME 2I. Choose up to five (5) of your favorite original story characters that will embark in this role-play. If you don't have five (5) then leave them blank (or create a character on the spot!) Be sure to give a little description of them:The Narrative OC MEME 25 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
II. Asleep, Character Two or Character Four are dreaming of their most pleasant childhood memory. What is it about?
III. However, Character Five continues to toss and turn, haunted by their childhood nightmare! What scared them as a child?
IV. Character Two finds a diary with Character Four name on it. They eagerly read a random page to themselves. What does the entry say?
V. Character Three is severely poisoned and is slowly dying. Explain how it happened and if they survive.
VI. A gang of bullies are picking on Character Four. Character Two or Character Five come to their aid but they both get beat up. Why is that?
VII. A character of your choice is just learning how
Villain Interview MemeVillain InterviewVillain Interview Meme4 years ago in Sketches More Like This
1. Use no more than 5 villains.
2. They must be OCs
3. Answer each question in first person.
4. Please link me in the comments and credit me in the description.
5. Tag someone, please!
Greetings, and welcome to the "Villians Interview Meme". Whether you like it or not, you've been brought here to answer some questions about yourself. This is a recording, pausing and starting controlled by your author, so you cannot attack me. If you begin to fight with one another, you WILL be sedated/strait-jacketed. Alright now, let's start.
Would you show the viewers a shred of kindness by allowing us to know your name(s)?
Are you male or female?
How old are you in human years?
What exactly are you?
Do you have any powers?
Who is your archrival, and what do you hate about them? Do they have powers?
Do you rule over any sort of land, country, county?
Why are you considered "the bad guy"?
Do you consider yourself purely evil?
Basic OC Bio SheetName:Basic OC Bio Sheet4 years ago in Profiles More Like This
Strengths (combative, emotional etc):
Personality - Demeanour:
Personality Aims and Drives:
Backstory Early Life:
Backstory Prior to the Story:
Skills and Traits - Combat:
Skills and Traits - Peaceful:
Hunger Games: OC sheet.Welcome To the Annual Hunger Games! You have been chosen to travel to our magnificent Capital to compete in this exciting tournament! If you win, you'll get to stay in your districts Victors Village and live in the lap of luxury for the rest of your life! If you lose you'll die! There can only be one winner! Fill out the sheet below and read the instructions at the end!Hunger Games: OC sheet.4 years ago in Profiles More Like This
Part 1:Skill Points
Choose how many points you want to devote to each skill. You can not go over your point limit. Choose carefully, it could mean the difference between life and death.
(You'll tell us your District latter on)
District 1: Luxury Goods for the Capitol
District 2: Medicine (Also trains Peacemakers, creates nuclear weapons, and mines stone quarries)
District 3: Machinery/Factories (Electronics)
District 4: Fishing District
District 5: Breeding/ Splicing DNA District
District 6: Scientific Research District
District 7: Lumber and Construction (Timber and Paper)
District 8: Weaving/ Clothing making (Textil
OC Profile TemplateFull Name:OC Profile Template3 years ago in Profiles More Like This
What universe does this character live in?:
Costume (If they have one. If they don't, skip this):
Notable Facial/ Features/Make-up?:
Notable Features on/of Body:
Positive Personality Trait(s):
Negative Personality Trait(s):
Insane, Sane, Descending into Insanity, or Becoming Sane?:
Moral Compass (Chaotic neutral, for example):
~Favorite . . . ~
~Least Favorite . . . ~
Family (Includes spouse, children, parents, siblings, or any other notable family
Romantic Interest(s)/Crush (es):
OC Guide-BlankPart 1-About:OC Guide-Blank4 years ago in Profiles More Like This
Place of birth/home town:
(Fill out in first person as the character.)
Hey there! What do you have to say, now that you're taking this interview?
That's great! Now, what do you think of the war?
How about global warming?
What about the government?
Splendid. What's your opinion on physics?
And about chemistry?
Who is your hero from history?
Who is a person you know personally that you consider a hero?
Where's the best place that you've traveled?
Why is your name what it is?
What is your favorite color?
If I were to offer you money, would you take it?
Even if it were counterfeit?
How about $1,000 worth of drugs?
How about that much in alcohol?
What about just some alcohol?
What's the worst thing you've ever do
OC memeChoose 8 of your OCs, Cannon characters, or (with permission) your friends OCs. If you really want, you can even put in your friends, just don't put yourself in!OC meme5 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
Alright, now that we've got our 8, lucky souls, let's start the meme! try to give long, full answers!
1. 1 and 3 are set up on a blind date, curtosiy of 4. Why did 4 set up the date? Where do 1 and 3 go? What happens?
2. 5 and 6 decide to spend the day at the city zoo! What happens?
3. 4 decides to take 5, 7, and 8 drinking! What goes on?
4. 8 locks up 1 and 2 in a closet. What happens? How do they get out?
5. 7 has kidnapped 2 and sent 4 a ransom note! What did the note say? What is 4's reaction?
6. 1 throws a birthday, but they can only invite four people. Who do they choose and why?
7. Somehow, 3, 4, and 6 end up on Jepoardy! What happens? Who wins the game?
8. Pop quiz! This is an all-round subject test (everything is covered!). Who has the best score? The worst?
9.If 3 could spend a day
Profile SkeletonName: (Self explanatory, but can do with elaboration. Meaning of name, appropriateness, background, connotation. Also includes nicknames, titles, etc.)Profile Skeleton3 years ago in Profiles More Like This
Race: (Varies depending on genre. I use this for species, as well as a brief species description for fantasy worlds, but also for census-race in real-world stuff.)
Setting: (For fantasy worlds, I usually have an entirely separate sheet, but for real-world stuff, a few sentences here usually suffices. I include location, time frame, and current events, getting as specific as possible. For fantasy worlds, I use a few sentences with notes back to my reference sheet.)
Affiliation: (This often overlaps with race and setting. In a conflict situation, there are usually sides to be taken. This can include political groups, ethnic groups, cultural groups, nationality, factions...)
Occupation: (Also self explanatory, but I also use it as a brief summary of how the job affects the character's daily li
Interview your OC's memeCharacter InterviewInterview your OC's meme5 years ago in Devious Fun More Like This
Hey guys, I've brought you here for an interview, nothing major, it's not like you killed anyone, we just want to know about you. So can you tell me your names, gender, birthday. You know the basics information?
Cool, so do you two know each other? If you do how'd you meet?
Ok guys, I know we kinda um brought you here quite quickly, but um how do you guys normally dress? Anything of importance, like a lucky charm, or a funky cap?
Awesome, well where about do you guys live? Some funky apartment? Or maybe a 30 story mansion?
Sounds great, now let's find out how you think of yourselves. What do you think is the best and worst thing about you?
Really? Wow that's a bit odd, but anyway, so what do you think is the best and worst thing about the person next to you? You heard what they think but what do you think?
So let's hear a bit about your history, what's your family like? Any siblings? Are your parents together? Got any girlfriends or boyfriends
BLANK 101 Questions OC101 Questions You Should Be Able to Answer About Your CharacterBLANK 101 Questions OC4 years ago in Articles & Interviews More Like This
1. What is your full name? Do you have a nickname?
2. How old are you? When is your birthday?
3. Where were you born? Where do you live now? Are you patriotic?
4. Who are/were your parents? (Names, occupations, personalities, etc.)
5. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like?
6. What is your occupation?
7. How tall are you? How much do you weigh?
8. What color is your hair? What color are your eyes?
9. What is your race?
10. To which social class do you belong?
11. Do you consider yourself to be attractive? Do others?
12. What is your style of dress?
13. Do you have any scars? Tattoos? Birthmarks? Other unique physical features?
14. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?
15. Are you right- or left-handed?
16. What does your voice sound like?
17. What kind of vocabulary do you use?
18. List three quirks or other defining characteristics.
19. How often do you bathe? Do you wear perfumes?
Character SheetName:Character Sheet3 years ago in Reviews & Guides More Like This
Don't get too extravagant with this. Description of appearance is one of the most commonly overdone things with OCs. Keep it simple no one will remember a word you say if you describe everything from the shape of his/her nose to the color of his/her toenails. Also, keep this within the realm of the fandom. In a fandom where characters all have naturally colored hair, it would be strange if your character had naturally pink hair.
Do note the weapon depends on the fandom, the age, the time, the place, etc. Your character may also not have weapons, it all depends. If your character does have a weapon, what type of weapon it is depends largely on the fandom. For example, it would be quite bizarre if your Rurouni Kenshin OC used a light saber as a weapon. And it would be a plot-hole
Similar to weapon, the ability of your character depends on the fandom. If the canon characters of the fando
INSANE OC QUIZRULES ARE THE RULES YOU READ ME NAOW:INSANE OC QUIZ7 years ago in General Fiction More Like This
1) Choose 10 of you OCs. Can't think of 10? Then go steal some.
2) Answer the questions, that whole shebang, you know the drill.
3) Jump up and down and kick your legs around. Or tag some bastards.
1) Holy crap, the world is coming to an end! What will your OCs do?!
2) They all take some hallucinogenic drugs! What crazy acid trip visions do they see?
3) Now it's time for some kinky sex! O BOI! Who's decides to get into it, and are they dominant or submissive?
4) A lynch mob has invaded my house for creating this awful quiz! Will the OCs leave me to die, or let me live to continue?
5) Regardless of your previous answers, the powers that be allow me to live! HURRAH! Now, for some numbers. Numbers 5, 8, 4, and 2 get stuck in the belly of an alligator! How will they team up to escape before they're digested?
6) Number 10 is about to be sacrificed by cannibalistic pagan hippies from Mars! What does 6 do?
7) Number 3 is about to get gang raped by 4, 1, a
Writer's Meme - Blank1. Tell us about your favorite writing project/universe that you've worked with and why.Writer's Meme - Blank3 years ago in Memes More Like This
2. How many characters do you have? Do you prefer males or females?
3. How do you come up with names, for characters (and for places if you're writing about fictional places)?
4. Tell us about one of your first stories/characters!
5. By age, who is your youngest character? Oldest? How about "youngest"?
6. Where are you most comfortable writing? At what time of day? Computer or good ol' pen and paper?
7. Do you listen to music while you write? What kind? Are there any songs you like to relate/apply to your characters?
8. What's your favourite genre to write? To read?
9. How do you get ideas for your characters? Describe the process of creating them.
10. What are some really weird situations your characters have been in? Everything from serious canon scenes to meme questions counts!
11. Who is your favourite character to write? Least favourite?
12. In what story did you feel you did the best job of w
The Narrative OC MEMEI. Choose up to five (5) of your favorite original story characters that will embark in this role-play. If you don't have five (5) then leave them blank (or create a character on the spot!) Be sure to give a little description of them:The Narrative OC MEME5 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
II. One of your characters decides to make a grand entrance into a random tavern. How does that go? Pick either Character One or Character Four :
III. Jealous, Character Three tries to make a grand entrance as well but somehow fails why is that?
IV. A character is surrounded by many enemies and decides that the only thing they can do is fight! How does that go? Pick either Character Two or Character Five
V. Character Three is depressed and decides to get drunk.
VI. An event like no other takes place and Character One and Character Two get into a battle to the death. Who wins?
VII. Character Four or Character Five accidentally drink a love potion. Who do they fall in love wit
OC Character Sheet Layout.Characteristics|:.OC Character Sheet Layout6 years ago in Scraps More Like This
Date this form was created:
Full name of Character:
Reason, meaning or purpose behind the name:
Reason for nickname:
How old they appear:
Glasses or contacts?
Hair color length and style:
Weight and height:
Type of body (build):
Skin tone and type (i.e., harry, slimy, scaly, oily, fair, burns easily):
Shape of face:
Distinguishing marks (dimples, moles, scars, birthmarks, etc.):
Is s/he healthy?
If not, why not? Or why are they healthy?
Do they look healthy? Why/why not?
Characters favorite color:
Least favorite, why?
Least favorite music, why?
Mode of transport:
Is their soft spot obvious, why/why not:
If not, how do they hide it:
Most at ease when:
Most ill at ease when
OC TemplateOriginal Character Bio/Profile TemplatOC Template2 years ago in Profiles More Like This
Talents and Dreams
Family and Friends
Favorite Time of Day: