32 Things Learned From Games32 Things I've Learned From Playing Video Games32 Things Learned From Games5 years ago in Humor More Like This
1. Never take cover behind an oil barrel.
2. Air ducts can take you ANYWHERE.
3. Turtles are bad ass.
4. The cake is a lie.
5. Attacking a building with spears and arrows will make it spontaneously combust.
6. Whenever you have a gun, you're a floating torso.
7. Head crabs tend to linger in dark air ducts.
8. Never try to get six stars in New York.
9. The princess is always in another castle until level 8-4.
10. Air-borne viruses are visible and green, and you should not walk into the green clouds.
11. Hedgehogs are blue and can run really fast.
12. Water deeper than your head will usually kill you.
13. Anything far off in the distance is blocked off by an invisible wall.
14. Carrying fifteen different weapons at the same time is easy.
15. Painting your car a different color will instantly make the cops forget about you.
16. Turtle shells can be used as a weapon.
17. Eating military rations can instantly heal gunshot woun