Dawn the Pecha BerryDawn the Pecha Berry1 month ago in Humor More Like This
Dawn is a Pokémon trainer who is competing in Pokémon contests to be the best Pokémon Coordinator all around Sinnoh. Due to the weather's climate in Platinum, she wore her red winter dress outfit with a white scarf and retained her signature hat and pink boots.
One day out on her journey, she felt a little hungry and wanted something to eat on the way to her next destination. She opened up her bag and checked every nook and cranny to see if there are any berries she can eat. But unfortunately there wasn't any, not even a little Oran berry as she had already given the last one for her Pokémon to eat.
"I need a sweet fruit like a Pecha berry," Dawn said. "Maybe there might be a shrub growing a few of them somewhere."
Dawn searched the area to see if there's a shrub growing some Pecha berries. She found there was the only Pecha berry tree still growing and harvested a few.
"Good thing I could find one of them," Dawn smiled as she held one Pecha berry in her hand with t
RP: New Hope for UrianRP: New Hope for Urian4 months ago in Short Stories More Like This
Disclaimer: Contains fetishes such as farts, gluttony, burps and Loli. So GTFO or PTFO!
Urian: *Crying on a street corner in the rain*
Leshawk: *sees the girl getting soaked, stops and walks up to her*
Urian: *Sniffles and looks up at the stranger* Who... are you?
Leshawk: *puts jacket over her head and draping it so it can warm her* My name's Les. Or Leshawk for full. You shouldn't be out here in the rain, you'll catch a cold. *As he says that he realizes looking at her stricken face that it was tears of sorrow, not cold that was making her sniff before. he talks to he gets on one knee and looks at her* What happened to you?
Urian: *Looks up with tears rolling down her cheeks. Eyes filled with despair.* I... Have nowhere to go...
Leshawk: *thinks of many different things to say to that, ask her why and how, give his heartfelt sorrow and decides that the girl in front of him ne
RQ: I'll Catch You! [Japan x Reader]RQ: I'll Catch You! [Japan x Reader]2 years ago in General Fiction More Like This
Flashback: 14 years ago...
"Mommy! Mommy!" You yelled as you ran towards your mom. She was packing some bags, knowing that you wouldn't stay for long here, in Japan. It was more of a business trip on why you were here in the first place. From your dad's work- you've always wanted to be like your dad. You can't really deny that you two were very much alike.
"Yes, (nickname)?" She said while she placed the last pieces of clothes in the bag.
"I wanna go to this park! It looks pretty!" You said and held up a brochure that you picked up from the airport when you first got here.
You tried pulling a cute face, but your mom just ruffled your hair. Just moments after, your dad walked in- bringing a huge smile to your face.
"Daddy! Can you take me there?" You grinned.
"Sure, (nickname)." Your father smiled at you as he picked you up.
Time skip: At the park...
"Wait here, (name). Daddy's gotta answer a call. Just stay there." Your dad says as he ruffled your hair and stood up.
'I wonder if dad's
Daddy!England X Mommy!Reader: Kirkland Family 12Daddy!England X Mommy!Reader: Kirkland Family 123 years ago in Introductions & Chapters More Like This
At yesterday's meeting, Feliciano invited Matthew and Alfred to a sleepover. Gilbert overhead the idea, and decided to do the same, but, he would make it more awesome by inviting everybody. You had, of course accepted his invitation, seeing as it was his birthday.
He had told you to come to his (rather large and flash looking) house, and to bring your whole family. When you walked through the large front door, you found yourself almost crushed by the sheer amount of people crowded into the tiny place. Gilbert seemed to be blocking the door to the lounge, trying to teach Antonio a complex handshake.
Finally, Antonio got the right steps in the right order, and the doorway was cleared. You surged into the lounge, making sure no-one crushed Alfred and Matthew.
"Another pathetic idea of that loser..." You glanced up. You hadn't noticed another person on the couch next to you.
"Vash? What are you doing here?"
"What am I doing here? That bastard forced me to come here!"
"You should have just
BTTxThief!ReaderBTTx Thief!Reader (with England)BTTxThief!Reader3 years ago in General Fiction More Like This
Hired to Kill
"How much do I owe you?" You glanced up at the man. A lock of his blonde hair curled upward from his head.
"I took what you owe me." You nodded at the bag, "The rest is there."
He nodded, grabbing the large sack. "Thanks." Pulling a mask over his face, he waved and lept up the stairs.
As strange as this exchange might have been to an outsider, It was completely normal for one such as you.
What were you? A thief for hire. Plain and simple. People paid you to break into fancy high-end places. You did it willingly. It was a fun job.
Besides, you loved making the nobles flip.
Pulling a dagger out of your belt, you set about to polishing it.
A creak came from upstairs. A new costumer.
A familiar man walked down the stairs. His tanned skin glowing contrasting against his bright red coat.
"What can I do for you Toni?" You twirled the dagger between your fingers.
Antonio was a fellow
Ultimate MVC3 "rant"Ultimate MVC3 "rant"4 years ago in Reviews & Guides More Like This
Ah, yes. Marvel Vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds. One of the many games that came out this year.
After almost 10 years of countless patience from the fans, Capcom, having acquired the Marvel franchise back from Activision, finally releases Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, another entry in the Vs. series.
Well, guess what? It's coming out again, only this time with some major improvements and under the name of Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3.
This is gonna be a bit of a rant on Ultimate Marvel Vs.Capcom 3. Actually, let me rephrase that. It's gonna be a rant on the people ranting about Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3.
Ever since the trailer for the game came out, the response from the fans has been mixed at best. Some are incredibly happy that this game is being made, as I am. Others are angry at "Crapcom" (which is one of the stupidest insults I've ever heard, by the way), and dismiss the very existence of this game.
This rant is focusing on the latter.
First of all, let's talk about some of
Veruca in the Egg RoomVeruca in the Egg RoomVeruca in the Egg Room2 years ago in Comedy More Like This
“I know what you’re thinking,” Began Willy Wonka as Charlie and Grandpa Joe quietly caught up with the rest of the group, “They can’t be doing what they’re doing. But they are. They have to. I haven’t met the Oompa Loompa yet who could do it. These are the geese that lay the golden eggs. As you can see, they’re larger than ordinary geese. As a matter of fact, they’re quadruple sized geese which produce octuple size eggs. They’re laying overtime right now for Easter.”
“But Easter’s over!” interrupted Mike Teevee.
Mr Wonka quickly covered Mike’s mouth, “Sshhh... They don’t know that. I’m trying to get ahead for next year.”
“What happens if they drop one of those eggs, Wonka?” asked Mr Salt.
“An omelette fit for a king, sir.” Said Wonka in a melodious way.
Veruca Salt was clearly intrigued “Are they chocolate eggs?”
Katie The EggWith a groaning, ominous creak, the oversized door opened into the grandiose mansion. In walked the maid and housekeeper, Katie, supplies in hand for yet another day of house upkeep. The door closed behind her slowly as she gazed upon the oversized mansion lobby. In what could be shown as a valuable testimonial for her services, nothing seemed to be out of place nor in a state where excessive cleaning should, or could, be done. Still, she had a duty to uphold as the house's resident had already paid her handsomely with better than twice her usual rate.Katie The Egg8 months ago in Short Stories More Like This
Katie, dressed in her usual maids uniform, a black and white ensemble outlined by matching coloured frills and a short skirt for the ease of movement (especially handy for those hard to dust areas under antique furniture), started to traverse the house with duster in hand and the clacking of her black high heels following. Thanks to her doing her job so thoroughly during the first few days of employment, she needn't do much. She could qu
[BIO] Naomi Hoshizora[BIO] Naomi Hoshizora3 months ago in Profiles More Like This
NAME: Naomi Hoshizora
SPEICIES: Half-Youkai/Blueberry Hybrid
BIRTHDAY: October 5th
Naomi Hoshizora was a demon youkai. As a demon youkai, she had (and still has) good terms with humans. She was common seen in blue clothing, as blue is her favourite colour.
Naomi became a blueberry when she stumbled across some blueberry bushes. The same bushes shown in the picture above. She picked blueberries because-obviously-they're blue! Well one berry she picked had a strange feature to it-turn people (only females) into actual, permanent blueberries!
When Naomi consumed this berry, she not only filled up with juice, but she also developed blueberry anatomy, ovaries, and seeds. Her skin was also covered in a protective coating of powdery epicuticular wax, just like ordinary blueberries. After th
crisis Infinite Marvels ch10Chapter 10 - Falloutcrisis Infinite Marvels ch107 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
As the Earth heroes watch in horror and awe of the sacrifice made by the dispatched villains, Mephisto laughs in triumph.
"The assembled might you gather is falling. Annihilation comes near. Tell me... is it better an existence in hell and perchance to survive than not to exist at all?"
Thor stands up against him and points a glowing Mjolnir against him.
The sorcerers power up behind him.
"Not another word, lord of lies"
"Delicious" says Mephisto, as he charges up on souls of the dead from the moon. It is a sensation everyone in the room can feel.
"Have at thee KNAVE!"
Mephisto has a protective circle around him of burning flame as Mjolnir bounces off, and the spells go awry. It is true. Magic cannot be trusted anymore. The mystic bolts hit allies instead. Rhino, Moon Knight and Tigra fall. As the assembled might begins to charge Mephisto, the sorcerers all stop back in shock and hold them back, all of their eyes glowing white.
Even mighty Thor pauses as th
crisis Infinite Marvels ch5Chapter 5 - Skirmishcrisis Infinite Marvels ch57 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
- The original X-men quickly assessed what they were up against. Normally they would have fought their way through all these warriors and made their escape. Now they were trapped here within the M'Kraan chamber with Jahf, as their former opponents fought and unknowingly died for them outside chamber's the very walls. Blood of various races, began to pour through the cracks in the chamber as the door heaved with every barrage of projectile weapons. The fight outside the door went on for far much longer than they would have expected. Eventually, even the screams of the dying faded with the silence of the weapon fire. Then the whir of machinery could be heard. The door was being corrupted and absorbed. Jahf the defender of the crystal had buried under the massive gem's station in the chamber and had lifted it up.
"Alright, kids, they're coming through the front door. Ready to make a last stand?"
"Not part of the playbook, Jahf. The X-men do not back
Alice in Swelland - Part 2Walking down the path carefully, Alice took in the strange sights from the forest. Everything looked all puffy in some way, or something that could make someone blow up like a balloon. Even the birds flying by all had a bit of a puff to their bellies. It looked a little adorable, to say the least.Alice in Swelland - Part 25 months ago in Introductions & Chapters More Like This
"Well, I don't want to look like this. I want to go back to normal, and go home." She said. Alice continued to waddle, until she could hear something hissing from further up the path. Soft pink bubbles were floating in the air above her, leading the way down the dirt path. When Alice finally came to the source, she couldn't believe what she saw.
"Wow..." She sighed. It was a giant, inflated house, with a puffy looking woman making it bigger as she blew into a valve on the side. The house looked like a rather normal house, but everything was round and puffy, with nothing having a single corner to it.
"Come on, you silly house! You need to get bigger so I can get inside!" The woman squeaked, he
Crisis on Infinite MarvelsCrisis on Infinite Marvels7 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
*The story takes places in 1980's Marvel Earth- the same time as Crisis on Infinite Earths (DC)
Crisis of Infinite Marvels
Chapter One The Passage of Time
Out in space, on the outer rim of a young galaxy, a humble blue planet with a singular silver moon floated under the caress of invisbile sea of gravity, a gentle dance in the void of space. The moon of the planet Earth was completing another cycle around this word full of amazing life. Uatu, of the race of the Watchers, monitored silently in his observatory on the moon, his gentle awareness of all the events occurring the fragile blue world recorded into his being. His task was to watch and record the beings of this world as they developed, and he watched their struggles with life and one another.
The same conflicts occurred over and over again, and the complex blue world toiled on. Birth, growth, progress, conflict, turmoil, destruction, re
crisis Infinite Marvels ch9Chapter 9 The Bargaincrisis Infinite Marvels ch97 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
- Back at the Fantastic Four building, Reed, T'Challa, Doom and the surviving braintrust begin planning the defenses of Earth with the surviving Shi'ar forces. Thor is teleported in and reports the turn of events with the gods, bringing in a mystical remedy to alleviate the distress within Peter Parker. Dr. Doom and Dr. Strange confer with Juggernaut and Morgan le Fey and other mystics, as magic has become unpredictable and the rules have changed, and they dare note summon mystic shields for loss of control or management over them.
Mephisto springs up amongst them, saying that some magic and their rules still do hold as he offers the usual deal. Sell your soul for the power to overcome their enemy. As he does so he turns on some of the equipment to reveal a scout swarm of the Phalanx approaching the solar system. The Anti-Monitor's forces would be upon them soon.
Many of the assembled villains argue for while the heroes argue against and
crisis Infinite Marvels ch17Chapter 17 Ticking to the Apocalypsecrisis Infinite Marvels ch177 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
- As the numbers of Watchers continue to gather around Earth and observe mere mortals perform the feats of gods in preparation of the arrival of the Phalanx Wave and it's master, in deep space the richness of the universe ends. Huge nebulae and galaxy clusters have gone silent and dark, their hum of star song and brightness of fiery life ends. In it's place as the last universe grows smaller and smaller at it's edges the only sound in the void is the mechanical screeching and grind of metal upon metal, and horrendous swirling black and red clouds of Phalanx and insect wave hybrids chirp their newborns heirs. The few hidden or scattered survivors do not last long. The powerful, the fast, the few who stayed to Watch, all get consumed. From the microscopic to the forms the size of continents they whir and burr into each other in these clouds, turning all that is into their army. Like locusts of pan-galactic scale, they swarm and close in
crisis Infinite Marvels ch14Chapter 14 The Gathering Stormcrisis Infinite Marvels ch147 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
At Castle von Doom several Watchers gather, as Doom and his time platform reemerge with allies, one last time.
"He almost had us, the wretch!" Screams Doom from his broken armor. Spiderman's costume is in tatters and a his arm in a sling, is so shocked he can't think of anything funny to say, to relieve his terror. Nightcrawler kneels and offers a silent prayer to have made it back.
The last trip proved to be unfruitful, as the timelines of the alternate futures and past have been destroyed. Spiderman's spidey-sense and Nightcrawler's teleportation got them most of the way back, but only through Kronos' sacrifice did they manage to escape. Doom turns and blasts his time platform.
"So he cannot follow us."
Nightcrawler leads Peter from the lab and through the gathered scientifics gathered among them, among them Spiderman 2099 and Nathaniel Richards, Reed's father. Out into the halls Doom strides before he arrives to the assembled hall of Cast
crisis Infinite Marvels ch6Chapter 6 Dawning Awarenesscrisis Infinite Marvels ch67 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
- Spiderman, took a while to regain his composure, and painfully moved towards the only place he could think of that could help him. His spider-sense was killing him, and he managed to go through the pain, unable to focus his mind on one single idea without the blaring sense of warning and danger. As best as he could Spidey made his way to the nearest rooftop across from the Baxter Building, the Fantastic Four headquarters. With the last of his strength Peter switched on his spider-man light symbol onto the face of the building and then crumpled into paralyzing spasms, the strain of his spider-sense being too much for him. Reed was monitoring the lack of readings from his subspace and deep space sensors when Sue noticed the red light on the face of their building.
Reed left the lab, got to the nearest window and reached out for their fallen ally and brought him in. Ben stepped up from the kitchen (for a mid afternoon snack) to see what th
crisis Infinite Marvels ch12Chapter 12 - Rebirthcrisis Infinite Marvels ch127 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
At Wundergore Mountain, the Reed confers with Ben about Sue's status, as she cannot be seen by the computer camera's, but she can be monitored. Reed caresses the scans of his wife and brings his son up to the monitors to show him her vital signs, but Franklin says that he doesn't need the computer gear - he can see her and she is resting. The High Evoutionary comments on this, and he begins preparing the matrix of evolution with his e-Isotope and Terrigen mists. Reed takes Franklin into a room and explains to him what is going on, and we get recap, told to a child. And with tears he explains what is being asked of Franklin (save Mommy, save Uncle Ben, Johnny...save us all), and what they prepare for.
A new Watcher, not Uatu, steps in and ads his own updates.
- There is a wave of fear raging through the cities of the world, from small town homes to the great capitals. The Mole Man has slaughtered all of his beasts; factions or various national armies and mili
Crisis Infinite Marvels ch11Chapter 11 - First Ring of HellCrisis Infinite Marvels ch117 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
At the Saturn orbit, the remaining Eternals marshal for one last stand. Zoras sets teh example as he, Mentor and Sprite detonate the moon Titan and a portion of the forces. Makkari doesn't understand why until he comes face to face with some of the newest additions to the hybrid Phalanx/Annihilation wave: the Inhuman royal family, dead and infected, with their corpse reanimated, along with several of the Imperial Guard and other Eternals who fought along side them.
Sersi, Ikaris and Makkari begin to glow a they set themselves up to self-destruct and take as many of the Phalanx Wave with them (better destruction than to have their foes turn their might against their allies), but Quasar shows up and powers them down, as the Wave swarm over them. The hereos are about to fall, and Quasar keeps pushing them through, trying to find enough room to make a Quantum Jump, but the are overpowered. Just then, a new force enters the fray and clears a path
Crisis Infinite Marvels ch8Chapter 8 The World ChangesCrisis Infinite Marvels ch87 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
- News reports from around the world began coming in, as aliens have begun arriving across Earth's space. The armies from around the world prepare for intergalactic battle, but they are stopped as all the ships and aliens seek sanctuary. Only the Shi'ar behemoth containing the Empress Lilandra continues to defy the Earth authorities, in a proclamation she claims the Earth as the new Shi'ar homeworld and annexes it to her kingdom. Earth's defender fall into further disarray as the demi gods and gods are pulled away from Earth's defenders during their political squabbles with the Shi'ar. The monarchs Doom and Black Panther lead the human uproar against such conditions in the United Nations assembly. The human population across the world is stunned until the Shi'ar surrender to Namor, lord of the oceans and biggest kingdom on Earth, the vast oceans.
A peace offering is made as the Shi'ar move their great starship to the tip of Florida, where Namor
Crisis Infinite Marvels ch3Chapter 3 Good day gone bad.Crisis Infinite Marvels ch37 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
- In New York City Earth, Peter Parker was having a good day. The crooks he was chasing actually managed to run into cops for a righteous arrest, some kids had given him the thumbs up as he swung by and a pretty girl cooed at him. And he managed to witness some pigeons leave their mark on Jameson's car as he drove it to the Daily Bugle after being stuck in traffic for the morning reports. Even Aunt May's hot cakes were especially good. Knowing the old Parker luck, though, it preceded some bad news. Maybe Kraven and the Goblin would come hunting for him together, or someone would find out his secret identity, or do something stupid like selling his soul to the devil. Peter paused overhead the Manhattan skyline and made sure he wasn't wearing his underwear on the outside. His day could not be going this good.
Then Peter's spider-sense began to scream and Peter had to grab a wall and hold on to his head for fear of it exploding on him. The danger