RP: Salvation part 1RP: Salvation part 15 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
"So the new kid's here?"
"Yes, he is, Logan. Try not to scare this one away."
Logan grinned around his un-lit cigar, eyes crinkling at the edges. "You give me so little credit, Charlie. I promise not to traumatize our new student. Until the second semester, at least." Charles Xavier rolled his eyes, but smiled.
Logan strolled out of the main office, taking out his cigar and absently twirling it in his fingers. So, a new mutant? Logan cocked his head to the side, thinking. What kind of person would he be like?
Tall, thin and very nervous, the newest student (mutant?) clutched his completely new books as he tried to stay away from groups of people over there.
He was lanky, obviously either a vegetarian or he didn't eat that often; he had slightly shaggy brown hair, a warm, kind of inviting brown, like oak; he had his head cast down, constantly though. So, no one really got to look at his face, but he was pale. Not deathly so, just pale like he preferred to stay indoors.
It was third peri
Crisis on Infinite MarvelsCrisis on Infinite Marvels7 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
*The story takes places in 1980's Marvel Earth- the same time as Crisis on Infinite Earths (DC)
Crisis of Infinite Marvels
Chapter One The Passage of Time
Out in space, on the outer rim of a young galaxy, a humble blue planet with a singular silver moon floated under the caress of invisbile sea of gravity, a gentle dance in the void of space. The moon of the planet Earth was completing another cycle around this word full of amazing life. Uatu, of the race of the Watchers, monitored silently in his observatory on the moon, his gentle awareness of all the events occurring the fragile blue world recorded into his being. His task was to watch and record the beings of this world as they developed, and he watched their struggles with life and one another.
The same conflicts occurred over and over again, and the complex blue world toiled on. Birth, growth, progress, conflict, turmoil, destruction, re
Mon amerindienCette nuit j'ai rêve d'un amérindien qui me peignait le visage en noir.Mon amerindien6 years ago in Stories & Vignettes More Like This
Seuls nos regards se parlaient, nos bouches closes par un trait.
Ensuite est venu mon corps.
Il voulait me maquiller entièrement et me fait alors signe d'enlever mes vêtements.
Je m'exécutes gentiment, ne voulant pas briser ce moment.
Plus de pudeur au milieu de la forêt.
me voilà à demi-nue, seulement vêtue d'un bout de tissu.
Il me peint les seins, mes yeux plongés dans les siens.
Pas d'amour ni de désirs, juste deux âmes réunies au milieu de nulle part, dans l'immensité de ce désert vert.
Plus de passion, plus de questions, juste deux âmes communiant au milieu de nulle part, dans cet enchevêtrement d'arbres centenaires.
Il me fixe toujours, ses yeux semblant plus profond que cette forêt où il vit.
Je ne vois pas la lame pénétrer ma main comme ses yeux sombres pénètrent mon cœur. Je me sens part
Things Daleks Would Never SayO-M-G! YOU LOOK FAB-U-LOUS! IS THAT PRA-DA?Things Daleks Would Never Say6 years ago in Humor More Like This
THATS WHAT SHE SAID.
O-KAY, WE GIVE UP. YOU WIN, DOC-TOR.
TIME FOR A MAKE-O-VER, GIRLS!
HEL-LO. MY NAME IS DA-LEK CAAN. YOU KILLED MY FA-THER. PRE-PARE TO DIE.
AM I BOV-VERED?
OH, SOD IT. WHO NEEDS EXTERMINATION ANYWAY? IM JUST GOING TO GO HOME AND MAKE A CUP OF TEA
UNICORNS ARE PRET-TY!
I NEED A HUG <3
ITS FUN TO STAY AT THE Y-M-C-A!
SERIOUSLY, DAVROS? YOU NEED A MANICURE.
WHERES MY RICHARD SIMMONS TAPE?
ARE YOU MY MUMMY?
HEY, CHAR-LIE! WE FOUND A MAP TO CANDY MOUNTAIN!
YEAH, CHRIS. EX-TRAP-O-LATE. (kudos if you know what this is quoting)
WHOS UP FOR SOME IRISH STEPDANCING?
IM GONNA SING THE DOOM
Malec: Dream (2/2)Magnus knelt on the bed, his breath heavy and his heart pounding so hard he could feel it through his whole body. Panicly, he stared with wide eyes at the empty place where Alec should be. The comforter there was tossed aside, the pillow crumpled. When Magnus moved his hands over the mattress, it felt warm to the touch. Warm enough to note someone had been lying there not long ago. Trying to order his thoughts, Magnus recollected what just had happened. He needed to calm himself down.Malec: Dream (2/2)4 years ago in Romance More Like This
Inhaling deeply, he remembered his dream.
Alec worked on some papers, Magnus wanted to spent time with him but had to wait until the Shadowhunter was done. Then he woke up. It was late at night and he had cuddled with Alec. Yeah, three hours ago he had cuddled with his boyfriend.
But now, he wasn't here.
Why wasn't his boyfriend here?
Hadn't he only dreamed he was hunting? He couldn't be hunting for real, could he?
It was only a dream.
Being a warlock meant that sometimes dreams could tell you the truth,
crisis Infinite Marvels ch9Chapter 9 The Bargaincrisis Infinite Marvels ch97 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
- Back at the Fantastic Four building, Reed, T'Challa, Doom and the surviving braintrust begin planning the defenses of Earth with the surviving Shi'ar forces. Thor is teleported in and reports the turn of events with the gods, bringing in a mystical remedy to alleviate the distress within Peter Parker. Dr. Doom and Dr. Strange confer with Juggernaut and Morgan le Fey and other mystics, as magic has become unpredictable and the rules have changed, and they dare note summon mystic shields for loss of control or management over them.
Mephisto springs up amongst them, saying that some magic and their rules still do hold as he offers the usual deal. Sell your soul for the power to overcome their enemy. As he does so he turns on some of the equipment to reveal a scout swarm of the Phalanx approaching the solar system. The Anti-Monitor's forces would be upon them soon.
Many of the assembled villains argue for while the heroes argue against and
crisis Infinite Marvels ch14Chapter 14 The Gathering Stormcrisis Infinite Marvels ch147 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
At Castle von Doom several Watchers gather, as Doom and his time platform reemerge with allies, one last time.
"He almost had us, the wretch!" Screams Doom from his broken armor. Spiderman's costume is in tatters and a his arm in a sling, is so shocked he can't think of anything funny to say, to relieve his terror. Nightcrawler kneels and offers a silent prayer to have made it back.
The last trip proved to be unfruitful, as the timelines of the alternate futures and past have been destroyed. Spiderman's spidey-sense and Nightcrawler's teleportation got them most of the way back, but only through Kronos' sacrifice did they manage to escape. Doom turns and blasts his time platform.
"So he cannot follow us."
Nightcrawler leads Peter from the lab and through the gathered scientifics gathered among them, among them Spiderman 2099 and Nathaniel Richards, Reed's father. Out into the halls Doom strides before he arrives to the assembled hall of Cast
Crisis Infinite Marvels ch11Chapter 11 - First Ring of HellCrisis Infinite Marvels ch117 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
At the Saturn orbit, the remaining Eternals marshal for one last stand. Zoras sets teh example as he, Mentor and Sprite detonate the moon Titan and a portion of the forces. Makkari doesn't understand why until he comes face to face with some of the newest additions to the hybrid Phalanx/Annihilation wave: the Inhuman royal family, dead and infected, with their corpse reanimated, along with several of the Imperial Guard and other Eternals who fought along side them.
Sersi, Ikaris and Makkari begin to glow a they set themselves up to self-destruct and take as many of the Phalanx Wave with them (better destruction than to have their foes turn their might against their allies), but Quasar shows up and powers them down, as the Wave swarm over them. The hereos are about to fall, and Quasar keeps pushing them through, trying to find enough room to make a Quantum Jump, but the are overpowered. Just then, a new force enters the fray and clears a path
Crisis Infinite Marvels ch8Chapter 8 The World ChangesCrisis Infinite Marvels ch87 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
- News reports from around the world began coming in, as aliens have begun arriving across Earth's space. The armies from around the world prepare for intergalactic battle, but they are stopped as all the ships and aliens seek sanctuary. Only the Shi'ar behemoth containing the Empress Lilandra continues to defy the Earth authorities, in a proclamation she claims the Earth as the new Shi'ar homeworld and annexes it to her kingdom. Earth's defender fall into further disarray as the demi gods and gods are pulled away from Earth's defenders during their political squabbles with the Shi'ar. The monarchs Doom and Black Panther lead the human uproar against such conditions in the United Nations assembly. The human population across the world is stunned until the Shi'ar surrender to Namor, lord of the oceans and biggest kingdom on Earth, the vast oceans.
A peace offering is made as the Shi'ar move their great starship to the tip of Florida, where Namor
Crisis Infinite Marvels ch3Chapter 3 Good day gone bad.Crisis Infinite Marvels ch37 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
- In New York City Earth, Peter Parker was having a good day. The crooks he was chasing actually managed to run into cops for a righteous arrest, some kids had given him the thumbs up as he swung by and a pretty girl cooed at him. And he managed to witness some pigeons leave their mark on Jameson's car as he drove it to the Daily Bugle after being stuck in traffic for the morning reports. Even Aunt May's hot cakes were especially good. Knowing the old Parker luck, though, it preceded some bad news. Maybe Kraven and the Goblin would come hunting for him together, or someone would find out his secret identity, or do something stupid like selling his soul to the devil. Peter paused overhead the Manhattan skyline and made sure he wasn't wearing his underwear on the outside. His day could not be going this good.
Then Peter's spider-sense began to scream and Peter had to grab a wall and hold on to his head for fear of it exploding on him. The danger
Deadpool is Nobody's HeroDeadpool is Nobody's HeroDeadpool is Nobody's Hero5 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
Most times I'm not a hero
Because the things I do
Ain't considered heroic
But there are a few
I'm a hero to the sick
Who will never be well
Who suffer each day
In a living hell
I'm a hero to the ugly
Who stare down their peers
Do what they want
Despite the cold jeers
I'm a hero to those souls
Those who are drenched in their sins
With cold hardened hearts
That will never be clean
I'm not a hero
But I stand for something
If only the doomed and the damned
I'm nobody's hero.
Crisis Infinite Marvels ch4Chapter 4 Loose Ends UnravelCrisis Infinite Marvels ch47 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
- Dr. Strange hastily gathers as much magicks as can fit into his cloak of flight. His assistant Wong is also packing as much of the magic as they can. Dr. Strange had sensed the disturbance in time and space. Even more disturbing was that some of his magic was no longer behaving the way it should, as the beings who's power he patronized or summoned failed to heed his call. Or even worse, spells did not work the way they should. He noticed things were truly wrong when the temporal doorways of his house suddenly ended up nowhere or exploded. The exterior was in shambles, but inside the Sanctum Sanctorum everything became undone. Something was fundamentally wrong within the world of sorcery, and Dr. Stephen Strange, Sorcerer Supreme aimed to find out what.
- From the Inhuman imperial royal chambers, Black Bolt, Medusa and Karnak were reading telemetry beamed in by the warrior probes activated by Roma. They were aware of how just one of these hor
The Revenge of YartekBeware the man who knocks four timesThe Revenge of Yartek6 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
BANG BANG BANG BANG. "HELLO?" Yartek continued to smash the phone against the brickwork. Some rather expensive technology started to crack and splinter under the strain.
Yartek didn't care. It wasn't his phone.
"I KNOW you can hear me!" he bellowed, his squeaky, girly voice echoing down the phone line. "I can hear you giggling."
"What do I want? You know what I want? I want back in!"
"Yeah, I want to be in Doctor Who again."
"Of course you can do it, you're the producer."
"Sod off! You brought the MACRA back!"
"I don't care if they've got a good union. Screw the Macra."
"No, really. I'm like, the alien version of Che Guvera."
"Yeah, I've sold millions of posters. Well, one."
"Look, I've got this great idea. Basically I team up with the Borad and lead a crack team of dinosaur-riding Nimon through time and space to hello?"
Yartek, former leader of the glorious Alien Voord, who once nearly ruled an entire
Crisis Infinite Marvels ch15Chapter 15 The Trial of GalactusCrisis Infinite Marvels ch157 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
An 8th Watcher stands over the skies Siberia as a SHIELD platform keeps afloat at it's highest level, the Winter Guard (Darkstar, Ursa Major, Vanguard, Red Star) and leads the host of the Russian air and space defenses to await the piercing of the Roger's Shield. as they observe the attempts of the Phalanx Wave scouts trying to pierce the various defenses. The siblings would rather be at the Savage Land, lending their power to reinforce the shield. They look to the Watcher among them for guidance, and his inexperience with offering advice out does not help. He is not Uatu. Their decision to remain will be a costly one.
- In the presence of the Living Tribunal, Uatu the Watcher steps back and Mephisto, still on laying on the floor, attempts to rise. The mark of the Anti-Monitor's hand glows on his face, and a pained Mephisto cannot move. He stays put and begins his testimony.
"The defense calls to witness the Celestial Host."
With a wave of
Crisis Infinite Marvels ch2Chapter 2 AbductionCrisis Infinite Marvels ch27 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
- Scott Summers, Jean Grey, Dr. Henry "Hank" McCoy, Robert Blake and Warren Worthington, III, the group better known as the original X-men, were running through another set of drills, their X-Terminators image still needing some retouching and some practice. The publicity agency hired by Cameron Hodge would be here soon and they had not yet established their new modus operandi. They still looked like the X-men of old and would be recognizable as such. Warren's limo would be here soon, and the members of X-factor got dressed into their X-Terminator outfits, ready to play the parts.
Upon entering the stretch limousine, the five young heroes began to discuss their plan of action, and how the other heroes they had worked with before would take to them in these new roles. As the car was driving off the Tribeca area of New York, there was a loud thump and the car shook up and down heavily but continued to keep going. Warren tapped on the glass of the l
Crisis Infinite Marvels ch13Chapter 13 ResistanceCrisis Infinite Marvels ch137 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
- Past the Mars orbit at the asteroid belt, the Phalanx Wave scout swarm of the 616 universe pauses. There are many many more asteroids than before and they suspect a trap. The begin blasting their way through. With a clearing made, the begin to power up to full speed. They move through the debris and a few ships get through. They pick up a small subspace signal but it is too late.
From one of the small rock steps out Ant-Man and clicks a signal. On Mars, the massive Master Mold's eyes glow as he continues to churn out Sentinel after Sentinel made out of Martian materials, not Earth, covered in red soil. He and the other Sentinels had been sent to the red planet on Magneto's Asteroid M to tap the red planet's resources and rapidly build an army without harming Earth's environment. Master Mold has been working non stop for hours, incorporating Magneto's technologies on Asteroid M as part of his factory. He produces a dozen fully functional Sentinels b
crisis Infinite Marvels ch7Chapter 7 - Exoduscrisis Infinite Marvels ch77 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
Doom contemplated the news as the other four great sorcerers concentrated on gather intel about what was going on. Morgan le Fey found herself blocked off from access to the roots and information from Yggdrasil or the tomes of Avalon. Belasco's N'garai demons who had been sent out to other realities did not come back. The true level of the catastrophe at hand finally hit, though as the Deviant Ghaur, using advanced science and sorcery, made contact with the Dreaming Celestial of this time period, the creator of the Deviant race. The shock of such direct contact began to burn out the high priest. Belasco and his demons attempted to contain the thrashing high priest, but as soon as they made physical contact the Deviant unleashed terrible energies within the Pentagram, energies that overwhelmed Belasco and lept to the next person in line, Selene.
The high priest and demon lord were incinerated on the spot. Selene the immortal began to age rapidly before them. Mo
crisis Infinite Marvels ch16Chapter 16 The Big Gunscrisis Infinite Marvels ch167 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
Hovering over the Hudson, a Watcher observered another front on the defense of Earth take shape. Aboard the Shield Helicarrier, now codenamed the Chariot of the Gods, Tony Stark and the members of Avengers, X-men, New Mutants and Power Pack take their places near the left hand of the Dreaming Celestial. The X-man Havok, the Chinese Radioactive Man, Avengers Jack of Spades and Photon and Energizer of the Power Pack assembled themselves near the tips of the Dreaming Celestial it's fingers.
Polaris maintained the magnetic stasis fields as the Power Pack kids kept their little sister ready. Without making physical contact with the actual Celestial, they would channel it's power into them and out into the oncoming Wave. They were the purest, the most powerful. Other energy channelers were standing by within the hanger to replace any of them, should they burn out or fall. The Radioactive Man was leading them through Tai Chi, so that they would breathe an
Its a KEEN lifeFADE IN, SHOWING GUY WHO LOOKS LIKE ROD SERLINGIts a KEEN life3 years ago in Settings More Like This
SERLING: "Tonight's fanfiction of the Tick is somewhat unique and calls for a different kind of introduction. This, as you may recognize, is a map of the United States, and there's a little town there called Peaksville. On a given morning not too long ago, the rest of the world disappeared and Peaksville was left all alone. Its inhabitants were never sure whether the world was destroyed and only peaksville left untouched or whether the village had somehow been taken away. They were, on the other hand, sure of one thing: the cause. A monster had arrived in the village. Just by using his mind, he took away the automobiles, the electricity, the machines, because they displeased him, and he moved the entire community back into the dark ages. Just by using his mind.
Now I'd like to introduce you to some of the people of Peaksville, Ohio. This is Mr. Fremont. It's in his farmhouse that the monster resides. This is Mrs. Fremont. And this is Aunt
The Last Temptation of The Black Hood Ch.4 -END- In the midst of my edgy thinking, I didn’t even realize I had entered a very fancy dining room, until a deep and somewhat sexy voice spoke to me, “Are you the one they call The Black Hood?”The Last Temptation of The Black Hood Ch.4 -END-1 year ago in Introductions & Chapters More Like This
My mind snapped back to reality and I realized why they called him Chairface Chippendale. I gawked at the masculine figure before me: a tall, dapper, intimidating-looking gentleman with…oh my god, I couldn’t believe it! The guy did, in fact, have an actual chair for a head! No eyes, no nose, or even a mouth! How the hell could he see or talk to me?
“Well?” he demanded.
“Y-yes!” I blurted out, freaking out slightly. “Y-yes, I am The Black Hood. And you…you must be Chairface Chippendale?”
“Correct,” The chair-headed man said softly as he took my hand. “The pleasure is mine, madam.”
DeadpoolA Teen Titan Humor Fan FictionDeadpool10 years ago in Humor More Like This
The Teen Titans in…
Apartment, New York City
A rather…ugly man dressed only in boxers and a t-shirt sat in his arm chair, flipping through channels on TV. Sports…no. Cartoons. Delightfully violent, but not what he was looking for right now. Porn. Maybe if it wasn't scrambled. Suddenly the phone rang. He sighed and picked it up.
Wade put the phone down and walked away.
???: Hello? …
He came back with a red and black mask on his face.
Deadpool: This is Deadpool.
???: Ah, good. I have a job for you.
Deadpool: Who do you want whacked?
???: Just a few children I need taken care of.
Deadpool stood up.
Deadpool: Hey, pal I don't do kids. Not my thing.
???: You'll be paid for handsomely.
Deadpool: …no, no….turning over a new leaf and all…
The man on the other line spoke gave an offer. Deadpool made various noises of disbelief.
:: CUE THEME ::
Deadpool: Lucy, I'm home! Nice place, very roomy. Wouldn't have go
Thirst for Blood WIP"The City is hot in the summer. Hot with the bright, bright burning rays of evil. Evil that burns and taints us all with it's horrible red, blotchy burn. But I, the Tick, am the factor ninety seven sunscreen of the city. Protecting the skin that is the citizens from the harmful UV rays of evil and unpleasantness. Yes, because protection from the sun is important, especially with our depleting ozone layer."Thirst for Blood WIP8 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
The blue hero surveryed the city of The City, watching out for any signs of crime or misconduct that he may thwart with his great strength and rather inferior cunning.
The beloved, blue-clad, bounding befe- defender of The City leaped from rooftop to rooftop in a somewhat destructive fashion.
Cracks developing where his mighty fingers sought a grip, piles of masonry raining down upon the street below as he lands.
He leaps and bounds the length and breadth of the city as the sun goes down. Tirelessly contiuing his patrol until it rises again.
'The City. What a dumb name for a city. Th
Tout va bienTout va bienTout va bien3 years ago in Free Verse More Like This
Tranquillement assis sur mon balcon,
il fait doux
le soleil brille
la brise caresse les plantes
la fumée de mon thé se mélange
aux effluves florales.
Un papillon se pose sur mon cur
et s'y endort.
La paix s'installe en moi.
Je pense à toi.
Je suis heureux
crisis Infinite Marvels ch17Chapter 17 Ticking to the Apocalypsecrisis Infinite Marvels ch177 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
- As the numbers of Watchers continue to gather around Earth and observe mere mortals perform the feats of gods in preparation of the arrival of the Phalanx Wave and it's master, in deep space the richness of the universe ends. Huge nebulae and galaxy clusters have gone silent and dark, their hum of star song and brightness of fiery life ends. In it's place as the last universe grows smaller and smaller at it's edges the only sound in the void is the mechanical screeching and grind of metal upon metal, and horrendous swirling black and red clouds of Phalanx and insect wave hybrids chirp their newborns heirs. The few hidden or scattered survivors do not last long. The powerful, the fast, the few who stayed to Watch, all get consumed. From the microscopic to the forms the size of continents they whir and burr into each other in these clouds, turning all that is into their army. Like locusts of pan-galactic scale, they swarm and close in