PAB Side Story: Hot TopicHey, Tobi, hurry up! Hidan called one had on his hip, the other raised by his mouth as he yelled.PAB Side Story: Hot Topic7 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
Tobi didn't answer. He was studying the front window of a shop, his lips pursed and eyebrows together behind his mask. He tapped his foot on the sidewalk as he thought, ignoring Hidan.
Oye, you dork! Tobi jerked his head up. Hidan was giving the teen the death glare, but Tobi didn't care. He waved Hidan over, jerking his hand towards the store he was in front. Hidan growled loud enough for Tobi to hear, even though he was more than ten feet away from the silver haired teen, but complied and walked over.
What the fucking hell is it now? the albino demanded, crossing his arms over his chest and paying absolutely no attention to the shop, a remarkable feat because the store was playing heavy metal that was causing parents to cross the street with their children and little old grannies to mutter about the good old days when no one in their right minds would
50 things to do at hot topic1. Go to the hair dye section and randomly "sample" them50 things to do at hot topic8 years ago in Humor More Like This
2. Get a pair of baby shoes and ask an employee if they have it in a size 25
3. Find a pair of destroyed or holey jeans. Take them to the counter, and insist they are defective and you should get a discount.
4. Make a poster that says "free hugs" and stand in the store incessantly singing "I feel pretty"
5. Dance like a maniac in the middle of the sales floor to their music.
6. Go to the clearance section and ask for something from the top shelf. Say it's what you wanted so they put the ladder away. Find the same employee and say you changed your mind so they have to get the ladder out again. Repeat.
7. Ask the cashier if they are single if they say no, wait ten minutes, go back and say "how about now"
8. Bring a friend with you at the store. You tell the Sales people to turn down the music because something wrong with your ear and it cant be exposed to loud music (make sure to hold a lot of their clothes, so they'd think y