The Narrative OC MEMEI. Choose up to five (5) of your favorite original story characters that will embark in this role-play. If you don't have five (5) then leave them blank (or create a character on the spot!) Be sure to give a little description of them:The Narrative OC MEME5 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
II. One of your characters decides to make a grand entrance into a random tavern. How does that go? Pick either Character One or Character Four :
III. Jealous, Character Three tries to make a grand entrance as well but somehow fails why is that?
IV. A character is surrounded by many enemies and decides that the only thing they can do is fight! How does that go? Pick either Character Two or Character Five
V. Character Three is depressed and decides to get drunk.
VI. An event like no other takes place and Character One and Character Two get into a battle to the death. Who wins?
VII. Character Four or Character Five accidentally drink a love potion. Who do they fall in love wit
Every YouTube Fight Ever(This will almost certainly contain heavy profanity and the usernames used in this were pulled out of my own head and aren't any real people that I know of but if someone has usernames matching them then it's probably coincidental).Every YouTube Fight Ever4 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
SamusFan20 in the video description: This is my Metroid compilation of pictures in a slideshow featuring Samus set to Queen's "We Will Rock You." I hope you guys enjoy.
DisgruntledAsswipe87: Jesus Christ you're such a faggot. Why the hell would you post pics of a fictional girl and set it to Queen? Do yourself a favor and go get a REAL GIRLFRIEND, loser. Oh, and stop shaming such a great band with such a shitty video game and your BS imature antics at attempting to fap to it.
(In reply to DisgruntledAsswipe87) ConcernedStranger17: Hey, calm the fuck down, douchebag. If this person is so "immature," than what the hell are you doing on a video meant for a video game girl, anyway? I bet you were at home looking for something to fap to and found this and decide
How To Be NormalHow To Be Normal4 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
HOW TO SUCCEED AT BEING A NORMAL TEENAGER:
(In 15 easy steps!)
1. The first step in becoming a normal, bland, and spineless individual is very simple. Never think. About anything. Ever. If you have a thought, let it go. Let someone else think for you. Thinking is hard. Let someone else do it. Save your little conformist brain cells for something less difficult.
2. Now let's talk about music. You like unique music? Not anymore! You get to listen to the same generic, repetitive sound that everyone else does. You know, that one beat over and over with the words "Yeah", "baby" and "ooh" being repeated. Lucky you!
3. To be normal, you've gotta dress normal. If you're a girl, that means you wear leggings as pants and cut up your t-shirts so they just barely cover your chest. Uggs are a must, for any time of the year, including midsummer. If you're a guy, you wear the hem of your pants on the back of your knees. Overly violent band t-shirts for bands that you only know one song for is highly
Real Vampires Vs. TwlightReal: Fangs ripping open the neck of a whore, sucking out her blood until she's a shriveled up corpse.Real Vampires Vs. Twlight4 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
Twilight: Teeth used to munch gently on a bunny rabbit.
Real: Skin burning painfully in the rays of the sun until the entire body is consumed in fire.
Twilight: Skin sparkling.
Real: A forbidden love that can never be, creating eternal suffering.
Twilight: A teenage lust of a couple months.
Real: A creature constantly having to outsmart the newer generations of vampire slayers and their cursed wooden states of death.
Twilight: An all powerful godmoding creature that can never ever be killed, unless by another vampire, but even then wins because it's just so gosh darn powerful.
Real: A bloodthirsty beast.
Twilight: A cute cuddly teddy bear.
Real: Enjoys masochistic or sadistic activities, or both.
Twilight: Is "emo."
Real: Sleeps in a grave or a coffin, usually in a huge mansion all by their lone
THE GAY AGENDA: RevealedStep One:THE GAY AGENDA: Revealed4 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
Get the right to marry so we can destroy the institution, and continue the work of conservative Christian Republicans who demand the right to divorce, as well as the individuals such as Britney Spears who mock it.
Gain adoption rights to corrupt the youth and make them all into happier people who understand that hatred is tearing this world apart. (Hopefully, they'll all be bisexual, so we get the best of both worlds.)
TAKE OVER THE WORLD, and paint it in rainbows. ^_^
Hetalia vs Cleverbot- AmericaHetalia vs Cleverbot- America3 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN Hetalia. Or any of the characters used in this. Or Cleverbot.
WARNING: This has hints of USUK.
(A/n: Hey guys! Sorry for not updating for a while. I've decided that I will update all of my fanfics/stories
every Saturday, okay? This way, I can have some sort of deadline, which will help me to update faster.
Anyway, now it's America's turn to visit the Cleverbot.)
User: AMERICA HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BE EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDD
Cleverbot: No. You did not win. You're trying to cheat now. I won, you lost. Admit it.
User: WHAT? I'M A HERO AND HEROES DON'T CHEAT! D:
Cleverbot: You are good.
User: OF COURSE I AM! I'M THE ULTIMATE DEFENDER IN THE ENTIRE WORLD! >:'D
Cleverbot: Are you some kind of a god?
User: AWW STOP!!!! YOU'RE EMBARRASSING ME! :'D
Cleverbot: Well, you should be ashamed of yourself.
User: DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD: WHY?
Cleverbot: Is that you, or is your pet toaster on your keyboard?
User: HMM? I DON'T HAVE A PET TOASTER. THAT WOULD BE SO COOL THO
The Narrative OC MEME 2I. Choose up to five (5) of your favorite original story characters that will embark in this role-play. If you don't have five (5) then leave them blank (or create a character on the spot!) Be sure to give a little description of them:The Narrative OC MEME 24 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
II. Asleep, Character Two or Character Four are dreaming of their most pleasant childhood memory. What is it about?
III. However, Character Five continues to toss and turn, haunted by their childhood nightmare! What scared them as a child?
IV. Character Two finds a diary with Character Four name on it. They eagerly read a random page to themselves. What does the entry say?
V. Character Three is severely poisoned and is slowly dying. Explain how it happened and if they survive.
VI. A gang of bullies are picking on Character Four. Character Two or Character Five come to their aid but they both get beat up. Why is that?
VII. A character of your choice is just learning how
A Very Short StoryA Very Short Story2 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
Everyone was two inches tall.
Romano X Reader - How To Babysit An ItalianRomano X Reader - How To Babysit An Italian1 year ago in Short Stories More Like This
You tossed your school bag on the floor and collapsed on your bed. “Thank God it’s Friday!” You cheered as you reached under your bed and pulled out a chocolate bar from your ‘secret stash’.
As you chomped down on your delicious treat, your cell phone buzzed in your pocket. You pulled it out and smirked, it was your long-time friend Antonio.
“Hey Toni," you answered, mouth full of chocolate.
“Hello _________! What is my good friend doing today?”
“Lying on her bed getting fat on chocolate. You?”
“Well, I have a little teeny tiny favour to ask of you _________!” Antonio chirped loudly.
“Mmmhmm? What is it?” you asked, licking your sticky fingers clean.
“Well, I’m going out tonight! You know, for a party!”
You giggled at his cute Spanish accent. “A party, eh? Why am I not invited?” you pretended to sound sad. To be honest you didn’t even feel like going out tonight.
The Narrative OC MEME 3I. Choose up to five (5) of your favorite original story characters that will embark in this role-play. If you don't have five (5) then leave them blank (or create a character on the spot!) Be sure to give a little description of them:The Narrative OC MEME 34 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
II. Character Two has taken a part-time job as a substitute teacher at a learning facility. How did their first day go? What were they teaching?
III. Character One and Character Five are hired as police officers and end up placing Character Three into custody. Does everything go smoothly?
IV. Character One and Character Two happen do discover a strange artifact while rummaging through an abandoned warehouse. Both fight and argue on over the artifact until one of them wins. Explain what the artifact looks like.
V. Depending on who wins the strange artifact, either Character One or Character Two are granted two wishes.
RomeoThe name's Romeo. Yeah, alright. Don't bother. Whatever you were about to say, I've already heard it: considering the fact that probably everyone in the world is force-fed Shakespeare at some point or other, it's not surprising that all the stupid puns that come my way aren't exactly original. I've had English teachers yell lines at me, thinking that, for some dumb reason, I've got the whole play memorised. Not likely. My parents didn't call me Romeo because they're Die Hard Bard fans. Dad lost a bet to a mate. Not exactly enchanting.Romeo3 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
I was watching TV in the living room, minding my own business. All of a sudden the door slammed open, and there was Mum, glaring at me as though I'd left a week's worth of socks stuffed behind the radiator. I was about to remind her that I'd taken out the rubbish that morning, but before I could say anything, she strode over to the windows and wre
Russia X Baby!Reader My Little Sunflower Chapter 1Russia X Baby!Reader My Little Sunflower Chapter 11 year ago in Short Stories More Like This
The world conference for countries went along as usual. France and England spewed insults and swears at one another that would've made Romano proud, while America stood on the side, watching and laughing obnoxiously. Germany was quickly losing his temper and patience with all of them, and Italy was (as usual) staring off into space.
Though, for some reason, it seemed...different. None of the nations knew exactly what it was, but something was definitely off balance in this meeting.
After a bit, when the rest of the *cough brainless cough* countries realized what was going on, they all (miraculously) quieted down, and the soft voice of someone singing rang through the room. They were singing in a foreign language, only known by a few of the other nations fluently. Slowly, the world turned their heads to face the person who was singing.
Cue the jaw-drop.
It was Russia who was singing. His voice was soft yet clear, and he made little to no mistakes. He was standing by the large window in
He said Big Brother ::NorwayxReaderxIceland::“I WILL KILL YOU!”He said Big Brother ::NorwayxReaderxIceland::1 year ago in Short Stories More Like This
You hear someone shout from the living room.
Norway runs into the kitchen to where you were preparing sugar cookies to hand out.
He hides behind you just before Iceland comes into the kitchen with a highly flustered face gritting his teeth.
Now you were confused.
Why was Norway hiding from Iceland?
“Err…what’s…going on?” You question both countries.
Iceland looks at you then turns away, his face turning even redder.
“He called me big brother~” Norway still crouched behind you cooed mockingly
“He called you big brother? How’d you do that?”
Iceland whips his head toward both of you having a look of rage pasted onto his cool exterior.
“HE TRICKED ME! HE USED DIRTY METHODS! HE’S A PERVERT!”
Norway chuckled from behind you.
“…what exactly did he do…?”
He just turned his head mumbling something to himself in his own language.
“Well I’m not telli
The Cake TheoryThe Cake Theory3 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
The Cake Theory
"Baby Cakes," the latest episode for My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, evolved our understanding of the Equestrian world in more ways than one. Now, thanks to pony genes, we're able to see how two Earth ponies can give birth to a Pegasus and Unicorn without any immediate relations to ether race. Answer: Recessive traits. Thank you 8th grade biology! However, there are some questions that still need answering. I personally have a theory that pertains to each Cake baby, so let's slice right in!
Now, we're all familiar with Twilight Sparkle's struggle to learn and advance in magic as a young filly. In the episode 23 of season 1 - "The Cutie Mark Chronicles" - where we see her struggle to even turn a page with magic. And that's with the enormous amount of studying she puts in. So why then is it so hard for Twilight Sparkle - Celestia's prime student and the Element of Magic - to learn what she needed to and got to where she
Bad Touch Trio X Reader - Hot Summer DayBad Touch Trio X Reader - Hot Summer Day2 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
BAD TOUCH TRIO X READER Hot summer day.
''It's just too hot '' You complained.
You and your friends, Gilbert, Antonio and Francis were lying in the garden of Antonio's house. It was summer and freaking 35°C without any wind. Even in the shadow of the big tree you were lying under it was still too hot.
''I'm gonna die '' Gilbert moaned.
''Maybe if we all get rid of these clothes it'll be cooler, honhon.'' Francis grinned.
''No way, you pervert!''
''Good idea Francis, _____, you do it first.'' Gilbert said with a smirk.
''Seriously guys, sometimes you really are perverts '' You said as you wiped the sweat off your face.
''Leave ____ alone guys.'' Antonio chuckled. ''Though I'm not denying it's a good idea.''
You sat up and threw your shoe at him, which made him laugh even more.
''I'll get some water.'' Gilbert said as he stood up and went into the house.
You laid down again and stared at the leaves of the tree above you.
''Ah I wish we could do this more
Scotland x Reader - The KirklandsSighing, you walked around the park looking for a certain Brit. He'd ran in this direction a few minutes ago. Luckily it was lunch and your school had an open campus, no one would notice as long as you made it back to class in time. You knew the Arthur was very studious and that he wouldn't wander too far from the school.Scotland x Reader - The Kirklands2 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
Punching a certain Scottish boyfriend of yours sounded like a really good idea right know. As much as you loved Allistor, he was way to harsh on his younger brother some times. Since you started dating the Scotsman, you tried to intervene on Arthur's behalf, but this time Allister was teasing his brother when you weren't there. Not even knowing what happened, you instantly followed Arthur, he was like a brother to you.
"(Name)?" a sniffing accent broke your angry mental rant. Turning, you spotted Arthur sitting on a bench wiping up his tears. Smiling softly, you sat next to him and pulled out the handkerchief he dropped earlier and handed it to him.
"Hey, buddy," You
Ways To Annoy Claude FaustusAlthough I do like Claude quite a bit, I just couldn't resist making thisWays To Annoy Claude Faustus3 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
You may have to watch Black Butler 2 in order to understand some of these.
1. Steal his glasses
2. Stare at him constantly, but don't say a word.
3. When he's washing dishes, tell him he missed a spot.
4. Decorate Alois's entire mansion with pictures of Sebastian.
5. If Claude asks from where or how you got the pictures, tell him that you did a little favor for Sebastian in exchange for them. *wink wink*
6. When you see a spider, take off your shoe and go to kill it. Make sure Claude sees this.
7. Give Alois a Ricky Martin CD and urge him to dance to "The Cup Of Life" ~Ole!~
8. Invite Grell over and talk about how devilishly handsome Sebastian is. In front of Claude.
9. Tell Alois he should have Claude wear a pair of booty shorts as his new uniform attire.
10. Tell Claude he looks like he's the child of Sebastian Michaelis and William T. Spears
11. Ask Claude why he couldn't take the form of a more ominous cre
20 Reasons Why I Hate Twilight1) It's poorly written. Stephen King can back me up on SMeyer being a horrible writer.20 Reasons Why I Hate Twilight4 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
2) Those are not vampires, they're sparkly fags. And by fag, I don't mean gay, I mean fag.
3) Edward is a 107 year old virgin. Can you say pathetic?
4) Bella has no redeeming qualities; she's a very weak main character. Physically she isn't strong. She can't run away right even; she trips too much. She's not smart, either, she's almost brain dead (come on, how long did it take her to figure out Edward was a vampire again?). She's not very pretty. She's not nice; she treats her friends horribly, and wants nothing to do with normal boys who aren't monsters. Somehow, everyone loves her, despite all this, which only makes her even more dislikable.
5) There is no plot. Or, if there is, it was so small I missed it.
6) Edward is abusive and a stalker.
7) Bella has absolutely no opposition to Edward stalking her. (In Buffy the Vampire slayer, Buffy tells Angel that girls don't like being stalked. She actuall
Code Red Avenger x Pmsing ReaderAka How the Avengers deal with a pmsing youCode Red Avenger x Pmsing Reader8 months ago in Short Stories More Like This
“Hello sweetheart.” Tony greeted you as you sat glaring at your coffee for not being hot enough. You sneered at the cheerful man before you while you grabbed a knife smeared with jelly and began to spread it on your toast. You went to dip the knife back into the bottle only to discover it had been moved. You pulled it back to you and quickly resumed preparing your breakfast as Tony hummed beside you. Anger started to build inside you as his humming increased in volume and eventually gave way to singing.
Thankfully Tony shut up before you grew homicidal. With a sigh of relief you put your focus on making jelly toast instead of not killing your friend, only to find the jelly missing again. With a small growl you stole it from Tony again.
“I was using that.” He complained while he reached for it again. You put a stop to that though by twisting around and pointing the knife at him
Top 100 Awesome Prussia FactsTop 100 Awesome Prussia Facts3 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
Top 100 Awesome Prussia Facts
1. Prussia doesn't need a miracle in order to split the ocean. He just walks in and the water gets out of the way.
2. Brett Favre can throw a football over 50 yards. Prussia can throw Brett Favre even further.
3. The Prussia military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Prussia could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
4. Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. Prussia can kill 100 percent of whatever the hell he wants.
5. Prussia stared evil in the face, and it backed down.
6. Prussia can win a game of Trivial Pursuit with one roll of the dice, and without answering a single question... just a nod of the head.
7. When Prussia does division, there are no remainders.
8. To be or not to be? That is the question. The answer? Prussia.
9. We live in an expanding universe. All of it is trying to get away from Prussia.
10. Lightning never strikes twice in one place because Prus
How To: Write a DrarryHow To: Write a Good DrarryHow To: Write a Drarry4 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
1. Start with them hating each other
2. Put them in a room, all alone (detention or trapped in the Room of Requirement will do)
3. They miraculously become friends for no explained reason
4. Ron gets mad
5. They both realize they love each other, but don't tell each other
6. Ron randomly is no longer angry
7. One of them accidentally tells the other his feelings
8. They end up snogging in a public place that is randomly empty (such as a major hallway, the Quidditch pitch, or the lake)
9. They secretly "see each other" (i.e. have sex) nightly in the Room of Requirement or the Astronomy Tower. Strangely, this does not alter their sleeping patterns
10. Hermione finds out
11. They come out in the Great Hall in a shocking way (walk in holding hands, or randomly start snogging. Snogging is the best option). NOTE: it must be the Great Hall. It can't be an equally crowded place.
12. Everyone is shocked, but eventually they all start applauding, even the