Hello little deerlings! I think it is time to talk about fifth chapter of Random Doom!
Random Doom - 5th Chapter - Random Doom in Veilstone CityElisa finally arrives to the Veilstone city. She leaves all her (RD) pokemon to pokecenter for an annual check up while she goes for shopping (and receives a make-over). Everything should be fine and dandy but unfortunately everything goes wrong when a certain purple imp and electric light bulb also come to the city. This causes some restlessness among the pokemon and suddenly all Elisa's pokemon are running around the city. Can Veilstone handle them?
And that is the synopsis of the fifth chapter. It will mostly focus around the same characters as in the third chapter but ALL characters have a part in this chapter.
I am very excited for this chapter! Unlike DD, this is pure action/comedy which is a lot easier to write and I am already happy with the original storyboard version which means very little changes are needed. It should be a lot easier to work with than DD.
BUT! It will take some time before you'll actually see any pages. I personally REALLY liked the way I did last 10 pages of DD. Meaning I'd like to actually sketch this whole comic before I actually start drawing anything digitally. But like I said, this comic is a lot easier to write than DD so I don't think it will take too long for me to fully sketch.
But definitely a month at least.
And yes... I am sure you all have been VERY excited thanks to the title of this journal. Mhhhihih! YES! Since this chapter happens in Veilstone city, one of biggest cities in Sinnoh, lots of people are going to appear in the background. And instead of drawing random stick figures, why not use actual characters? So yes...I'm looking for trainer and their pokemon cameos!
Please follow the rules below or your request will be ignored.RULES!
• Only humans. No aliens or human/animal mixes etc.
• You can choose ONE pokemon companion for your trainer.
• No legendaries. A person with essentially this world's deity would catch way too much attention.
• Pokemon design has to be close to its original design. Small changes are ok (and encouraged). Accessories (as long as they make sense) are ok too.
• Colors have to be canon. (aka, no sparklemons) Small hue changes in normal and shiny versions are ok. Special markings are ok too but not if it goes overboard.
And that's it! Please feel free to put links to your pokemon trainer characters and their pokemon on comment section of this journal. PREFERABLY picture references. Please state what pokemon you want them to have (if any) Do not send me notes or comment anywhere else. They will be ignored.
I don't know how many cameos I need but I hope to include as many as I can. THIS IS NOT FIRST COME - FIRST CHOOSE. So keep em coming! I plan to start sketching this chapter this weekend but feel free to post references even after that.
Phew! I am very excited for this! Thank you all again for the support! I really hope you'll enjoy this chapter!
As for what I'll do while I sketch this comic? I have some plans.. Interesting plans.
let's see if I actually get anywhere with hemEdit:
I've received a couple of same questions and I thought it would be good to include them here.
• There is plenty of time. I won't do any serious decisions until I start drawing the pages digitally. So if you don't have reference yet, no worries. You can post it later.
• Any pokemon from any region is fine. Unova and Kalos pokemon are welcome.
• They don't have to be trainers either. Nurses, breeders etc are ok too!
• Since I am looking mostly BG cameos, in depth character descriptions are not needed.