Heeeeeeyyyyyyy folks! =DaemonBlitzkrieg of your #Poketopia Co-Founders here with the announcement of another Wonder Trade event.
When it comes to this event, all that can be said is 'HoHoHo!~' That's right, its Christmas time all 'round the world and we wanna do it right. No, we gotta do it right. c: So here we go, this time we shall focus on one Pokémon in particular:
Delibird, Santa Incarnate himself.
Yep we shall breed many Delibird and send them on the mission of bringing joy to the masses via Wonder Trade on December 25th. There only but a few stipulations to it so that the world knows #Poketopia is rocking it:
- All Pokémon sent shall be nicknamed "PTMerryXmas" or something close & festive.
- Are "caught" in Premier/Luxury Balls. Just make sure you catch a female Delibird in one of these balls and the game does the rest.
- Knows 'Present' and/or 'Bestow' respectively. If you wish to give it more moves, that's fine. Remember, this is a charity event.
- Must hold an Uncommon or Rare item. These can easily range from Nuggets, Evolutionary Items, Mega Stones, Battle Items, etc.
- Yes, that means you gotta go hunting for those rare items, that means using BP as well. Start racking up those points and money to start purchasing those hard to get items. (Rare-ish Berries count too) I know you guys can do it!
- OR if you wanna be a Scrooge, it must hold a Hard Stone. Hard Stones are easily obtainable from Glitter Cave Rock Smashing. Let's call them "Lumps of Coal", shall we? XD
Seems pretty easy & fair right? But that's just the basics of participating! Why do I say that? Well, 1, Wynaut? XD And 2, there other Pokémon that can be Christmas themed out there, or come pretty darn close to it.
- Miltank & Skiddo knowing 'Milk Drink' & holding 'Lumiose Galette'. (Milk & Cookies) Nicknamed "PTCookies"
- Sudowoodo/Bonsly & Phantump & Snover knowing Mimic(Sudo)/Bestow(Phan)/Natural Gift(Sno) & holding Berries. (Xmas Trees) Nicknamed "PTBerries"
- Ice Pokémon holding 'NeverMeltIce' (Snow) named "PTSnowflake"
You see, we don't have to limit just to Delibird, he is just, as they say, the star of a Christmas themed Pokémon event. There are also Sawsbuck in the game via Friend Safari, but not everyone will be able to get him so we, as a group, can't include the Deer Pokémon. No Rudolph this year. Keep in mind, no matter which Pokémon you choose to send over Wonder Trade, the Pokémon being in a Premier/Luxury ball, that is the one constant I wish to keep. All bolded nicknames are not fixed nor mandatory, you can use what you want. I, myself, will definitely be using them though. ^^
Now, this is all the main details for our December event. Any Questions, feel free to ask me. Christmas is 2 weeks & 2 days away, making this a perfect time to start breeding and plenty of time to do it as you wish. Remember folks, we do this for the lil' young people just getting Pokémon XY on Xmas Day & to spread some joy. No need to get really serious about it(focus breeding on Nature/IVs/EVs and such). Its just for fun, and further make the Pokémon Community a better place.
Also, and promise this is the last thing , your Message in the PSS should be very festive on Christmas day. Poketopians should totally say "Poketopia Xmas~" 'cause that's totally all I can fit in my Message screen! Whatever you guys can fit will be fine as well.
Well, what you guys waiting on, the stork?! GET THE BREEDING!! Peace out for now, future Pokémon Masters~