Tune into the voice of the community by checking out deviantART's Journal Portal. Join the conversation by browsing, adding faves, and leaving comments, or submit your own Journal to let your voice be heard.
After the long
winterwait - it's finally here!
The opening you've been waiting for so long - is happening right before your eyes.
And this time the joining process arrives to you renewed and shiny!
Essentially,→ to join our (hyper)active loving goofy mysterious unpredictable communityAND
→ to have a joyous and exciting RP & artistic experience upon joining us, you have to make sure to understand AND accept the three main fundamentals of HeartShrineVillage, which are ::
→ for successful roleplaying!
→ because the whole HeartShrineVillage is on a permanent mission of LOVE → learn why it's so.
→ as ONLY upon completing 5 Academy "years" (more info coming this weekend!) will you begin your official NINJA WAY of LOVE
Creating your OC:
- The appearance :: please consult the rules twice (or thrice) and don't hesitate to ask questions in comments and/or group notes
- AGE :: for your OC select an age in between 15~21 years. Academy Arc will be played as a Flashback arc (meaning you're in for some time travel ) but this age you select will be the final age of your charcter until a group timeskip may or may not happen.
- The FIRST name :: check the CENSUS to refrain from repetition / alikeness of names.
Since HeartShrineVillage is a PILGRIM village - this implies that Japanese names are preferable but not mandatory.
- The LAST name :: currently our clans need serious repopulation, so at the moment joining with random surname isn't an option - rather, you can exclusively choose to join one of our clans, all of which have their perks, hidden techniques and kekkei genkai that can be unlocked once you've leveled your OC to a certain level.
To join a specific clan - approach the head of the clan with your request - preferably by DA note - and together you'll figure out all the peculiarities
HeartShrineVillage is home to Pink Supremacy!
- And this is one of our most strict rules
Your OC must wear PINK somewhere VISIBLE in their attire. No exceptions
- If you happen to detest pink... Well, better press Alt+F4 We have it PINK and consider it silly & perposterous & funny & serious - but, friendly reminder, Naruto has it orange, of all things, you've just grown used to that one
fiftyMANY shades to pink - you're welcome to browse the Variations of Pink that we accept (except solid pink, silver pink and Mountbatten/Plymouth pink) -- and select the one (or more shades) you will utilize for your OC's outfit
Raising your OC:
Once you've enrolled into the Academy - you may begin with an ACADEMY-level stat wheel - and here's the ultimate new way of creating one!
Previously we had to restrict all-year-round open memberships due to the incredible amount of paperwork associated with every newcomer.
NOW this issue is solved!
Now - what are your OC's strong points? Consider them seriously - which are most prominent and which need development?
- We can now afford both to spend more time on refining the gameplay and environement.
- Whereas YOU can create YOUR VERY OWN Stat Wheel depending on your OWN ideas of building a character.
Which path are you likely to mean for them in future? - ANBU, Battle Priest, Infiltration, Medic, Herbalist, Spiritbender, Scientist or may be even Ninja Cook (you never know )
Depending on your ideas, begin building your character!
The following information ALSO applies to current members designing their SECOND Ninja OCs:
Introducing STAT POINTS:
STAT POINTS are your building material.
- Check the stat wheels of Academy-level players to see how SP can be distributed.
- Your Ninja Stats can be raised while you play via various art & RP actions that would help you boost your stats.
- Upon reaching certain levels - hidden techniques can be either unlocked - or accidentally discovered - or also won in the tournaments and special arcs
You begin with 10 Stat Points.
- Use them wisely
- Carefully distribute them to enhance the skills you deem most important to your character. Use the stat template to do so.
- You can fill it either with any of the graphic programs you own that support layers OR if you have troubles with those, use the innate feature of deviantart deviantART MURO to draw your stats!
- The stat template's footnotes display a tutorial of how you can do it! Here's the example of what you can eventually create.
Upon joining you will receive a Message into your Inbox with your registration number, more instructions & links to help you get started!In the event of losing that comment, worry not, just make sure to browse the group's blog and galleries - we have a box of most important links placed on every page and (almost) every blog entry!Before asking the question make certain it weren't already answered!
Be welcome to the Hidden Heart Shrine Village!
Be sure to read our FAQ!
HeartShrineVillage's Admin Team