SavageFrog has opened commissions for doodle sheets to help pay for grad school.
Want a cute little doodle for yourself?
I'm purchasing $20 worth of doodle sheets, and I've decided to hold a little giveaway for a spot on one of the sheets. All you have to do to participate is:
- Fav this journal. I'll be picking random numbers from this list
- Comment below with a reference image of the character you want on the sheet (no anthro, ponies, or mature content please)
- Optional: For a bonus point, you can help spread the word about SavageFrog's commissions (read more below)
They will be about 10-ish winners who will win a doodle of their character from SavageFrog
Help a frog out
Some ways you can help SavageFrog raise money for her education:
- Purchase a personal doodle sheet for $5.00-8.00 (500-800 points)
- Purchase one spot on a shared doodle sheet for $1.00-2.00 (100-200 points)
- Spread the word by writing a journal/poll about her commissions and this journal
Doodles for Donations CASH or POINTSNot exactly feeling too happy about having to post this now instead of in May but the situation's really sucking right now. Last week I got a call saying that my financial aid for my studies have temporarily been suspended (I didn't do too well in a class & due to some new rules in the scholarship program I participate in regarding "academic performances"...I'm not eligible for aid until mid April/May). I ended up using the money I had been saving on my paypal to pay for the rent of my current apartment & some food items (P.S. Thank you to those who donated last time, it was really unexpected).
This aid mess also caused yet another issue: I can't pay for my grad school admission fee or my graduation fee & I've got til the end of the month to pay for them (can't ask for help from my parents since they're covering their own medical expenses right now) & the chance of landing a job is still low (it would also conflict heavily with my class/clinic practice schedule at the m