Hello friends, and Happy Thursday!
Thank you everyone for participating in last week's Music Contest
! It was wonderful to see the music that inspires each of you and how you turn it into artwork. Plus, we all got a chance to discover new and beautiful music from our fellow deviants, which was pretty great.
Here are your winners!
Congratulations! You will be contacted about your prizes within the next 24 hours.
This week, we're collaborating!
Have you ever heard the phrase, "Two heads are better than one?" This week, we're taking this phrase to heart! Choose a partner to create artwork with, and then post it in a comment on this journal!
To get you started, I'm providing you with a theme - magic! All of the art you create must somehow relate to magic, but you and your partner can use this to inspire your art in anyway you'd like!
Because of the nature of the contest, you will have two weeks
- Join together with another deviant to create a deviation, either written or visual. When the deviation is completed, include a thumbnail or link to it in a comment on this journal.
- Any medium is acceptable. If you decide to go with literature, please limit it to 1,000 words, or 20 lines, if poetry.
- Deviations should fit within the general theme of "Magic." This can be taken in many ways, so be creative!
- Five teams who take part will be selected to win 800 Points each! Points will be split up between the team members evenly. Winning entries will be selected on creativity and overall impact.
- At least one member of each team must be a Premium Member in order to be eligible.
- All entries must be in Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at 11:59 PM Los Angeles time.
Not sure where to start? Comment on this journal with the following information to find a buddy to collaborate with!
Artistic medium of choice (digital, traditional, etc.):
I'm interested in sketching/making:
Interests/hobbies outside of art:
Anything else you'd like to share:
If you see a comment from someone whose interests match yours, send them a Note or Comment to get in touch with them to get started!
Happy Thursday everyone, and happy collaborating!