This is my new semi-open
species. They are a type of pony called Glitter gel ponies. The image is just reference to what they look like, not an OC or anything. I will now explain them. (If you would like to create one, note me.)RULES
: 1. Pegasai and Unicorns exclusively seep glitter ink from their horn or wings respectively.
2. Mane and body outlines are lighter than the color inside.
3. Eyelash colors
are unnatural colors
right along with the pupil.
4. Manes almost always include a section that is translucent/glittery.
5. Wings and horns fade from transparent/glittery to the color of the body.
6. Add as much glitter to your pony as you want, I don't even care.
7. All natural body fluids consist of glitter gel. (Blood, vomit, tears, etc.)
8. If you want to do breedable between two GGPs, then you must pay
me 5 points per set of breedables. You will only get to keep 1 foal as a result
of the breedable. (you must pay me 7 points per set of breedables if you are breeding a GGP with a non-GGP.)
9. You can Glitter Gel-ify your existing OC/'s if you'd like, but all of the rules still apply
1. When you breed a Glitter Gel pony with any normal pony (Pegasai, Unicorns, and Earth ponies) you will always get Glitter Gel pony foals due to how dominant the Glitter Gel gene is.
2. Yet again, you must pay me 5 points per set of breedable, 7 points if it is with a non-GGP.
3. When breeding a GGP with a non-GGP other than regular ponies (Deer ponies, tailmouth ponies, alicorns, crystal ponies, original MLP species...) you will sometimes end up with GGP foals. Sometimes you will you get a mixture of the GGP and the one he/she bred with.
4. The maximum amount of breedable foals per batch is 10.
5. I must be credited for any mix of GGP and any species. (for example: A mix of deer pony and GGP, I must still be credited)Levels: COMMON
(common traits, available to use for everyone)-
*Unicorn, pegasai, and earth ponies.
*Seeps glitter gel from horn/wings respectively.
*Transparent sections of hair.
*Regular cutie mark.
*Unnaturally colored eyelashes, and pupils.
*Glittery/transparent gel filled hooves UNCOMMON
(uncommon traits, only for use when given permission by specs117, may only have 4 uncommon GGP's maximum.)-
*Entirely transparent mane/tail.
*Sparkly cutie marks.
*Different eye colors.
*Multi-colored hoove/gel colors.
*Shaped glitter secks in hooves and mane/tail. RARE
(rare traits, available only through adopts or customs made by me and a select
*Hooves that seep glitter gel.
*Cutie marks that trail down the leg.
*Lion type tails.
*Mane or tail that seeps glitter gel.
*Tranlucent/glittery parts other than hooves and mane/tail
*Any un-glittery/translucent hooves
Also, CREDIT ME WHENEVER YOU USE THIS SPECIES
, and FOLLOW THE RULES!!!
GGP GROUP: glitter-gel-ponies.deviantart.…
(If you have any questions, feel free to note me.)