Tune into the voice of the community by checking out deviantART's Journal Portal. Join the conversation by browsing, adding faves, and leaving comments, or submit your own Journal to let your voice be heard.
I am a boy.
I am a girl.
I am shorter than 5'4.
I have many scars.
I tan easily.
I wish my hair was a different color.
I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color.
I have a tattoo.
I want a tattoo.
I am self-conscious about my body.
I've been told I'm attractive by a complete stranger.
I have more than 2 piercings.
I have a piercing in a place other than my ears
I have freckles.
I've sworn at my parents.
I've run away from home.
I've been kicked out of the house.
I have a sibling less than one year old.
I want to have kids someday.
I'm in school.
I've lost a child.
I have a job.
I've fallen asleep at work/school.
I always do/did my homework.
I've missed a week or more of school.
I failed more than 1 class last year.
I've stolen something from my job.
I've slipped out a "lol" in a spoken conversation.
Disney movies still make me cry.
I've peed from laughing.
I've snorted while laughing.
I've cried from laughing so hard.
I've glued my hand to something. oh god >_<
I've had my pants rip in public.
I was born with a disease/impairment.
I've broken a bone.
I've gotten stitches/staples.
I've had my tonsils removed.
I've sat in a doctor's office/emergency room with a friend.
I've had my wisdom teeth removed.
I had a serious surgery.
I've had chicken pox.
I've had measles.
I've driven over 200 miles in one day.
I've been on a plane.
I've been to Canada.
I've been to Mexico.
I've been to Niagra Falls.
I've been to Japan.
I've been to Africa.
I've been to Hawaii.
I've gotten lost in my city.
I've seen a shooting star.
I've wished on a shooting star.
I've seen a meteor shower.
I've gone out in public in my pajamas.
I've pushed all the buttons on an elevator. hihihi
I've kicked a guy where it hurts.
I've been to a casino.
I've been skydiving.
I've gone skinny dipping.
I've played spin the bottle.
I've drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour.
I've crashed a car.
I've been skiing.
I've been in a play.
I've met someone in person from Facebook.
I've caught a snowflake on my tongue.
I've seen the Northern lights.
I've sat on a roof top at night.
I've played chicken.
I've played a prank on someone
I've ridden in a taxi.
I've seen Rocky Horror Picture Show.
I've eaten sushi.
I've been snowboarding.
I'm in a "it's complicated" relationship
I'm in a relationship.
I've gone on a blind date.
I've been the dumped more than the dumper.
I miss someone right now.
I have a fear of abandonment.
I've gotten divorced.
I've had feelings for someone who didn't have them back.
I've told someone I loved them when I didn't.
I've told someone I didn't love them when I did.
I've kept something from a past relationship.
I've had a crush on a teacher.
I've been kissed in the rain.
I've hugged a stranger.
I have kissed a stranger.
I've done something I promised someone else I wouldn't.
I've done something I promised myself I wouldn't.
I've snuck out of my house.
I have lied to my parents about where I am.
I am keeping a secret from the world.
I've cheated while playing a game.
I've cheated on a test.
I've ran a red light.
I've been suspended from school.
I've witnessed a crime.
I've been in a fist fight.
I've been arrested.
I've passed out from drinking.
I have passed out drunk at least once in the past 6 months.
I've smoked weed.
I've taken painkillers when I didn't need them.
I've eaten mushrooms.
I've popped E. (note: not sure)
I've inhaled Nitrous.
I've done hard drugs.
I have cough drops when I'm not sick.
I have 3 pills at a time no problem.
I have been diagnosed with depression.
I have been diagnosed with one or more anxiety disorders.
I've taken an anti-depressant.
I have been anorexic or bulimic
I've slept an entire day without needing to go pee.
I've hurt myself on purpose.
I've woken up crying.
I'm afraid of dying.
I hate funerals.
I've seen someone dying.
Someone close to me has committed suicide.
I've written a eulogy for myself.
I own over 5 rap CDs.
I own an IPod or an MP3 player.
I have an unhealthy obsession with anime/manga.
I own something from Hot Topic.
I own something from Pac Sun.
I collect comic books.
Gotten a new piercing.
Dyed my hair.
Ended a relationship.
Started a new relationship.
Been on a long car/bus journey.
Passed an exam.
Met someone who's now an important part of my life.
Cried on someone's shoulder.
Had a massive fight with a boy/girl.
Had a Valentine.
Written a letter using pen & paper.
Gone to see a therapist.
Been prescribed medication by a doctor.
Read a really good book.
Gone to the zoo.
Spent too much money on unnecessary things.
Traveled by train.
Cried over a member of the opposite sex.
Spent the day out in the sun getting a tan.
Slammed a door out of frustration.
Had an anxiety attack.
Babysat for a friend's child.
Had a BBQ.
Gone to the fair.
Seen a film at the cinema in 3D.
Gone on a date.
Been the only sober one on a night out.
Helped someone home after they had been drinking.
Stayed up all night.
Talked on the phone for over two hours.
Supported someone who'd received bad news.
Watched some kind of live sporting event.
Read an entire book in one day.
Bought a DVD the day it was released.
Eaten McDonald's more than four times in a single week.
Cried as a result of exam stress.
Met some incredible new people.
Gone to great parties.
Fallen backwards off a chair.
Broken my glasses.
Worn a watch for the first time in years.
Cried over someone in the past.
Spent hours aimlessly browsing the internet.
Cried over a film.
Gone out of my way to avoid an ex-boy/girlfriend.
Fought with someone in public.
Been in a relationship for a year or longer.
Cried in front of someone I adore.
Lost one of my closest friends.
yeah, it was not a good year...
i remember lots of ponies, Scott Pilgrim, having had a great job for a very short time, got my heart broken big time, started university, lost another family member, and basically a lot of crying.
1) Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed. I don't want dust on my clothes.
2) Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
I don't to hotels often enough to know that.
3) Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
4) Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
I intent to, if I find an awesome one.
5) Do you like to use post-it notes?
6) Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
My wallet is full of them... (it's my east-german blood).
7) Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
The bear. (change of getting awesome cuddles)
8) Do you have freckles?
9) Do you always smile for pictures?
I guess not always.
10) What is your biggest pet peeve?
Idk. Maybe when people don't listen to me, or even fake interest.
11) Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
12) Have you ever peed in the woods?
Sure, who hasn't?
13) What about pooped in the woods?
Mmmh, I don't really remember that ever happening,
but I guess as a smaller child probably.
14) Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
15) Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Chew may not be the right term.
I sometimes take them between my lips or teeth and play around with them a lot.
16) How many people have you slept with this week?
17) What size is your bed?
1.5 person bed. Made of steel.
18) What is your Song of the week?
I guess the Silent Running theme by 65daysofstatic.
19) Is it okay for guys to wear I pink?
20) Do you still watch cartoons?
21) Whats your least favorite movie?
Eeeeh.... hopefully something I never watched lol
But I guess it's something Dreamsworks made or Avatar or some mainstream bullshit.
22) Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
My room, in the open, for everyone to see.
23) What do you drink with dinner?
Coke, lemonade or fruit beers.
24) What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Ketchup or sweet-sour thai sauce.
25) What is your favorite food?
Probably pizza with a lot of weird stuff that doesn't go together.
Eh no, I mean MUFFINS.
26) What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Scott Pilgrim. Scott Pilgrim. Scott Pilgrim. Scott Pilgrim. Scott Pilgrim. Scott Pilgrim.
27) Last person you kissed/kissed you?
I don't remember D:
28) Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
29) Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
30) When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
31) Can you change the oil on a car?
No need to.
32) Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
33) Ever ran out of gas?
No, not yet.
34) Favorite kind of sandwich?
Lots of cheese and whole bunch of weird stuff on it.
35) Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Coffee. (yeah, that's not food, but it's the only real breakfast for me.)
36) What is your usual bedtime?
When I am sleepy.
37) Are you lazy?
38) When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
I never celebrated this.
39) What is your Chinese astrological sign?
Eeeeeeeehhh, I guess rat or ox. Can't remember.
40) How many languages can you speak?
Including my mother tongue it's about 4.
41) Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
42) Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
Legos. (I just answered a rhetorical question XD)
43) Are you stubborn?
44) Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
Never watched leno nor letterman.
45) Ever watch soap operas?
46) Are you afraid of heights?
47) Do you sing in the car?
Of course XD
48) Do you sing in the shower?
OF COURSE XD
49) Do you dance in the car?
YES OF COURSE!!!! XD
50) Ever used a gun?
A real one? no.
51) Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Mmmmh, a few months ago I guess.
52) Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Some. Not all.
53) Is Christmas stressful?
Nah, not really.
54) Ever eat a pierogi?
No idea what that is.
55) Favorite type of fruit pie?
56) Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
A restaurator. (Yes, I am serious)
57) Do you believe in ghosts?
58) Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Yeah, who doesn't?
59) Take a vitamin daily?
Vita-what? >_< (I eat them by accident lol)
60) Wear slippers?
61) Wear a bath robe?
I always want to, but I usually forget to. But I own one.
62) What do you wear to bed?
Boxer shorts or nude. Sometimes socks.
63) First concert?
Mmmmh... I guess this was a festival, with a lot of bands.
The first one of those most have been Team Sleep or so.
64) Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
65) Nike or Adidas?
66) Cheetos Or Fritos?
Also no idea
67) Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68) Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
Rings a bell, but no.
69) Ever take dance lessons?
70) Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
71) Can you curl your tongue?
72) Ever won a spelling bee?
No, we don't have this in germany. But I won at debates.
73) Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
I am glad to be able to anser that with a yes.
(even tho I can't remember at what)
74) Own any record albums?
Like, vinyl? no.
75) Own a record player?
My parents have one and I want it.
76) Regularly burn incense?
No idea what that means, sorry
77) Ever been in love?
78) Who would you like to see in concert?
65Daysofstatic, again. Anamanaguchi. Sigur Ros.
79) What was the last concert you saw?
Mmmh, Trail of Dead.
80) Hot tea or cold tea?
81) Tea or coffee?
Tea. Coffe. Tea. No, coffee. No... tea. Yeah, tea.
82) Sugar or snickerdoodles?
Snicker-what?? sugar then.
83) Can you swim well?
I guess so, yes.
84) Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85) Are you patient?
I am pretty patient, yes.
86) DJ or band, at a wedding?
Well. Ehm. Band, I guess.
87) Ever won a contest?
Yeah. A reading contest, a debate contest, a photo contest...
88) Ever have plastic surgery?
89) Which are better black or green olives?
Is there a difference??
90) Can you knit or crochet?
I can knit a bit.
91) Best room for a fireplace?
The beach B)
92) Do you want to get married?
93) If married, how long have you been married?
94) Who was your HS crush?
I don't think I had a real crush in high school. Just.. well..
it's complicated : |
95) Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
96) Do you have kids?
97) Do you want kids?
Yes, at some point in my life. But not now.
98) Whats your favorite color?
99) Do you miss anyone right now?
God, yes ; _ ;
Oh god, do I miss some...