The 12 CommandmentsThe 12 Commandments!The 12 Commandments5 years ago in Domestic Violence Awareness More Like This
1. Thou shalt not intrude on others personal space.
2. Thou shalt not leave mess outside of room.
3. Thou shalt do thine dishes straight after meals.
4. Thou shalt clean "work area" before and after utilization.
5. Thou shalt give housemates leg room to be in thy space.
6. Thou shalt be polite and considerate.
7. Thou shalt understand that others have their own approach to life, and thou shalt only get involved if thy well being is being impeded on.
8. Thou shalt not hand out loans or receive any, as they will only make interactions complicated.
9. Thou shalt understand that people have "off" days (including thine self).
10. Thou shalt not leave excessive human residue anywhere (i.e. Vomit, Poopsies, urine, hair, dead skin, Snot/tissues, etc).
11. Thou shalt make thy bed each morning.
12. Thou shalt respect that we are perfect in our imperfection.