What's NewIt’s no secret that DeviantArt is a complicated site. Have you ever invited a friend to DeviantArt, only to have them ask a bunch of questions about how to get started? It’s our aim to make a new deviant's first experience as inspiring and welcoming as those who have made this community their home. We’ve spent a lot of time thinking about how to make DeviantArt a simplified and unified experience and we are announcing the beginnings of a site simplification process.
Read more »
- There was an error when uploading deviations from newer versions of Adobe Lightroom that could cause EXIF data to be corrupted. Fixed by trezoid
- Importing files to Sta.sh when using DeviantArt muro would not work properly in Internet Explorer. Fixed by inazar
- For a short period, it was impossible to use journal skins. Fixed by kemayo
- The Critiqueable page did not work on the mobile website. Fixed by micahgoulart
- There were display issues with the pencil edit buttons on deviations in your own Gallery. Fixed by trezoid
Your FeedbackThank you for the feedback on last week's Site Update!
In response to the Discuss topic, some deviants said that they don't send art in Notes, but for those who do, the primary response deviants gave for doing so was to deliver commissions or parts of art trades. Outside of that, deviants said they send art in Notes when they're sending something to a friend that they think the friend may like, or when sending a Daily Deviation suggestion to a Community Volunteer.
Site SimplificationPlease join the conversation ongoing in the Beginnings of Site Simplification journal!
Join the discussion »
Header artwork: untitled by xiongrong
Have a suggestion, idea, or feedback? Leave a comment here!
Check out a list of common suggestions!
Want to keep track of known issues? Check out our Status Forum!
Find a bug? Report it to the Help Desk! (Be as detailed as possible!)