- When selecting Prints frames, the menus to select were incorrectly positioned. Fixed by Alisey
- On the mobile website, tapping to zoom in on deviations and Sta.sh items would not work. Fixed by baclap
- For a short period, Journal Skins would not save properly. Fixed by kemayo
- Deviants filing tickets at the Help Desk could receive an alert saying that their browser was outdated, even if it wasn't. Fixed by micahgoulart
Your FeedbackThank you for the feedback on last week's Site Update! Here's some of the feedback you left for us.
- In response to the Discuss topic, deviants mentioned a variety of improvements they would like to see to the Notifications panel of the DeviantArt Mobile App.
- Several deviants said that they would like to access their Notes from the app, and we agree! We're actively working on improving the app and Notes are high on our list of features to include.
- MamaELM and JenFruzz said that they would find it useful if the Notifications panel could be sorted or viewed by type, for easier processing.
- bearrawr suggested that swiping left or right on a notification could remove its corresponding message from the Message Center.
Creating and YouDo you make time in your schedule to create each day? Why or why not? Do you find you enjoy creating more when you do it regularly, or when you give yourself time in between each creation?
Header artwork: Access by mmastriani
Have a suggestion, idea, or feedback? Leave a comment here!
Check out a list of common suggestions!
Want to keep track of known issues? Check out our Status Forum!
Find a bug? Report it to the Help Desk! (Be as detailed as possible!)