1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must say 5 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create five new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. No tag backs.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about "You're tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately have to tag 10 people.
5 Facts about Me:
1. One item in my bucket reads "Go to Egypt, act like an Egyptologist".
2. I still have stuffed animals, yes, I still have stuffed animals. My favorite one is a frizzy cat named Le Chat (which is French for "the cat").
3. I have haemophobia. Once, I got a simple cut on my foot that made me want to faint.
4. I'm a francophile, which means I like and am fascinated with everything related to France (I'm saying this because it's so not obvious).
5. My fics are often influenced by music, such as Say Goodbye, In Denial, and, of course, Nightmare Guild.
1. Name your favorite weather/season and give reasons.
My favorite weather is rain and my favorite season is fall because they're the perfect weather/season to curl up on the couch with Les Misérables and some milk tea. (Do I sound like Froslass enough?)
2. First OC you've ever created?
A male Monferno, a male Prinplup, and a female Chatot whom I call the Pokéathletes. They're based on real Pokémon I usually use in Speed Pokéathlon courses in HGSS. I wrote some stories of them, but they're somewhat crappy since I wrote them a long time ago.
Interesting enough is that two of the Pokéathletes' friends (minor characters in their stories) are a Breloom and a Treecko in a rescue team... so the whole Team Overgrow stuff is actually a spin-off of the Pokéathletes. XD
3. What's your favorite fairy tale?
My favorite fairy tale is Disney's The Princess and the Frog. I like it because it defies so many mainstreams: we have a princess who isn't fair-skinned and blonde-haired and for once, love and romance isn't the main theme of the story. Tiana is my second favorite princess after Mulan; I like the fact that she's focused, no-nonsense, and hardworking when it comes to making her dreams come true.
4. How often do you find yourself daydreaming at school?
God forgive me because I daydream too much in class. There was an elementary physics class in which I doodled more than anything else and what I got for my delinquency was the lecturer ending the session with a "Next session we're going to have a quiz."
5. What's your OTP (one true pairing) and why?
Because this doesn't mention any fandoms...
Pokémon- I don't watch the Pokémon anime nor read any mangas, so you're just gonna have to settle with my OC ships: LomBreloom, MoonflowerShipping, SilenceShipping, and FroslassxStaraptor for reasons you should know if you've read my fics. I'm laughing because they're so random - Froslass, Staraptor, and Treecko don't even share any egg groups.
Dangan Ronpa- My true OTPs are ChiMondo and KuzuPeko. They're so heartbreakingly adorable.
1. What is your favorite song? Who is the artist, what is its genre, and what do you picture in your mind when you listen to it?
2. If you could speak any foreign language, which language would you choose?
3. Do you make decisions with logic or with feeling?
4. Which of my OCs do you think you resemble the most?
5. What do you want to work as in the future? (
Aha, I see what you did there, Happy. Sneaky, sneaky.
In this case, I'm going to also violate the rules
I'm also tagging but it's just as a formality, guys. You don't have to play along with the craziness I've pulled you into.